2010; graphite, charcoal, eraser on paper, 21×15 cm
Preserving Traditional Medieval Origins
- Leonore Adler; Spirit versus Scalpel, Traditional Healing and Modern Psychotherapy, 1995.
- Giti Amirarni; Depression in Medieval Islam, 1992.
- Jelena Andelkovic; Traditional Dances on Scene, 2007.
- Tatjana Baltic; Banijska Sausage - A Product with Tradition, 2009.
- Francis Bebey; African Musical Tradition in the Face of Foreign Influence, 1979.
- Jane Beck; Traditional Folk Medicine in Vermont, 1992.
- Mirka Benes; Villa Pamphilj (1630 - 1670): Family, Gardens, and Land in Papal Rome, 1989.
- Peter Blickle; Communal Reformation and Peasant Piety: The Peasant Reformation and its Late Medieval Origins, 1987.
- James Boon; Family, Servants and Visitors: The Farm Household in Nineteenth and Twentieth Century Devon, 1985.
- Peter Brown; Sorcery, Demons and the Rise of Christianity from Late Antiquity into the Middle Ages, 2004.
- Donald Bullough; Burial, Community and Belief in the Early Medieval West, 1983.
- Katarina Busic; Traditional Dress Code of the Town Zupanja and its Surroundings, 2004.
- Barton Byg; The Antifascist Tradition in GDR Film, 1980.
- Nancy Cacioloa; Breath, Heart, Guts: The Body and Spirits in the Middle Ages, 2005.
- Norman Cantor; The Medieval World 300 - 1300, Ideas and Institutions in Western Civilization, 1963.
- Jill Caskey; The Rufolo Palace in Ravello and Merchant Patronage in Medieval Campania, 1994.
- Stephen Cernkovich; Family Relationship and Delinquency, 1987.
- Rupak Chakravarty; Preserving traditional knowledge: Initiatives in India, 2010.
- Richard Clark; Dedications of medieval churches and their survival/change from the Reformation, 1992.
- Richard Cohen; The Family and Ethics: The Metaphysics of Eros in Emmanuel Levinas Totality and Infinity, 1993.
- Norman Cohn; The Pursuit of Millenium: Revolutionary Millenarians and Mystical Anarchists of the Middle Ages, 1993.
- Nikos Cusidis; The father of Bread. Male Aspects of Yeast and Other Elements of Ritual Production of Bread, 2010.
- Tom Daniell; From Far East to Middle East: Revitalizing Metabolism, 2008.
- Richard Evans; Introduction: The Dangerous Classes in Germany from the Middle Ages to the Twentieth Century, 1988.
- Michael Flood; Father's Rights and the Defense of Paternal Authority in Australia, 2010.
- Susan Stanford Friedman; Psyche Reborn: Tradition, Re-Vision and the Goddess as Mother-Symbol in H.D.'s Epic Poetry, 1979.
- Sara Friedrichsmeyer; Recollections from the Middle Years, 2010.
- Laura Good Morelli; Medieval Pilgrims' Hospices on the Road to Santiago de Compostela, 1998.
- Vladimir Goss; Hiding In: Veles the Snake in the Landscape of Medieval Slavonia, 2009.
- Mark Haberlein; Contesting the Middle Ground. Indian-White Relations in the Early American Republic, 1999.
- Mark Haberlein; Reform, Authority and Conflict in the Churches of the Middle Colonies, 1700-1770, 1999.
- Robert James Hattam; Advancing Strong Connectedness in the Middle Years, 2006.
- Robert James Hattam; Easier said than done: Strong Connectedness in the Middle Years, 2007.
- Robert James Hattam; Researching the funds of knowledge approach in the Middle Years, 2007.
- Aaron Hibberd; The Origins of the Medieval Town Patriciate, 1953.
- Richard Hoppin; Medieval Music in The Middle Ages, 1991.
- David Hufford; The Terror that Come in the Night: An Experience - Central Study of Supernatural Assault Traditions, 1982.
- Roy Hughes; Two medieval tiles found at Barton Fields Farm, Barton Blount, 1999.
- Clare Huntington; Embracing the Affective Family, 2010.
- Helena Hurme; Child, Mother and Grandmother: Intergenerational Interaction in Finnish Families, 1988.
- Michael Jackson; In the Thrown World: Destiny and Decision in the Thought of Traditional Africa, 1988.
- Danijela Angelina Jelincic; Tourism versus Identity - Globalisation and Tradition, 2006.
- Mayke de Jong; To the Limits of Kinship: Anti-Incest legislation in the early Medieval West, 1991.
- Jyl Josephson; Romantic Weddings, Diverse Families, 2010.
- Fiona Kelly; Producing Paternity: The Role of Legal Fatherhood in Maintaining the Traditional Family, 2009.
- Branko Kerman; Late Medieval Axes of Prekmurje, 2003.
- Dorijan Kerzan; Origin of the Ideological Definition of the Family, 1996.
- Matthias Laukenmann; Influence of familial interaction on motivational and emotional aspects of classroom learning in physics, 2001.
- Jacques Le Goff; The Learned and Popular Dimensions of Journeys in the Otherworld in the Middle Ages, 1984.
- Brian Macaskill; Charting J. M. Coetzee's Middle Voice, 1998.
- Kerrie Mackey-Smith; Podcasting: A Case Study in the middle years, 2006.
- Nadja Maglica; Colourful Baranja - Traditional Clothes from Baranja, 2004.
- Maureen Miller; The Florentine Bishop's Ritual Entry and the Origins of the Medieval Episcopal Adventus, 2003.
- Joseph Nigg; Transformations of the Phoenix: from the Church Fathers to the Bestiaries, 2009.
- Lea Olsen; Charms in Medieval Memory, 2004.
- Ivona Orlic; Traditional Food and Tourist Offer of Istria: Characteristics of Istrian Regional Identity, 2004.
- Charlotte Patterson; Gay fathers' pathways to parenthood: International perspectives, 2010.
- Gill Peleg; Hereditary family signature of facial expression, 2006.
- Joshua Prawer; The Roots of Medieval Colonialism, 1986.
- Renate Quinn; Case Study on homework in the middle years, 2005.
- Charles Radding; The Origin of Medieval Jurisprudence. Pavia and Bologna, 850-1150, 1988.
- Sulejman Redzic; Actual taxonomic issues within the family Rosaceae, 2000.
- Sulejman Redzic; Phytoncidal effects of rare and endemic species of the Rosaceae family from Dinaric Alps, 2007.
- Christoph von Rhoneck; Influence of familial interaction on motivational and emotional aspects of classroom learning in physics, 2001.
- Alessandra De Rose; Same-sex families in Italy, compared to Spain, 2010.
- Asim Roy; The Islamic Synthetic Tradition in Bengal, 1988.
- Paul Saenger; The Separation of Words and the Order of Words: The Genesis of Medieval Reading, 1940.
- Srdan Sarkia; Autonomy in Serbian Medieval Law, 2008.
- Kiyoshi Shida; The Shintoist Wedding Ceremony in Japan: an Invented Tradition, 1999.
- Danijela Stefanovic; Egypt and Nubia during the Middle Kingdom, 2008.
- Steven Stoft; Appliance Standards and the Welfare of Poor Families, 1993.
- Manfred Sturzbecher; The Physic in German-Speaking Countries from the Middle Ages to the Enlightenment, 1981.
- Richard Eugene Sullivan; The Medieval Monk as Frontiersman, 1994.
- Christa Tuczay; Trance Prophets and Diviners in the Middle Ages, 2005.
- John Michael Wallace-Hadrill; The Barbarian West: The Early Middle Ages, 1962.
- Ian Whitaker; Familial Roles in the Extended Patrilineal Kin-Group in Northern Albania, 1976.
- Chris Wickham; Gossip and Resistance among the Medieval Peasantry, 1998.
- Jorg Zirfas; Performative Elements in Family Rituals, 2000.
Preserving Traditional Medieval Origins