The Basic Theory of My Wife, 2010
← drawings 5 →
Artificial Life and Living
- John Ackerman; Dylan Thomas: His Life and Work, 1996.
- Peter Alheit; Biographicity as Basic Resource of Lifelong Learning, 2000.
- Peter Alheit; Lifelong Learning and Biography: A Competitive Dynamic Between the Macro- and the Micro Level of Education, 2007.
- Peter Alheit; The double face of lifelong learning: Two analytical perspectives on a silent revolution, 2002.
- Esad Alibasic; Liver function in the patients with diabetes mellitus type 2, 2008.
- Mirna Andrijasevic; Perception of life quality with employees at hospital for pulmonally diseases and TBC in Klenovnik, 2007.
- Gerry Apgar; The Life and Work of Jean Huber of Geneva, 1988.
- Frank Arku; I cannot drink water on an empty stomach: a gender perspective on living with drought, 2010.
- Mieke Bal; Food, Form, and Visibility; Glub and the Aesthetics of Everyday Life, 2006.
- Joze Barsi; Life Becomes Easier Once You Accept That there Are Things You'll Never Understand, 2004.
- Garric Blalock; The Impact of 9/11 on Driving Fatalities: The Other Lives Lost to Terrorism, 2005.
- Lisa Bloom; What Keeps Mankind Alive? 11th Istanbul Biennial, 2010.
- Magdalena Carrasco; Some Illustrations of the Life of St. Aubin of Angers, 1980.
- Rachel Carroll; Imitations of life: cloning, heterosexuality and the human in Kazuo Ishiguro's Never let me go, 2010.
- Thomas of Celano; The Second Life of St. Francis, 1963.
- Nevenka Cernigoj-Sadar; Some Characteristics of the Life Styles of Slovenes, 1981.
- Karma Chavez; Spatializing Gender Performativity: Ecstasy and Possibilities for Livable Life in the Tragic Case of Victoria Arellano, 2010.
- Helene Couprie; Time allocation within the Family: Welfare implications of life in a couple, 2007.
- Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi; Living Well: The Psychology of Everyday Life, 1997.
- David Derbin Nolta; Francesco de Mura: Lives and Works, 1989.
- Harold Richard Patrick Dickson; The Arab in the Desert: Badawi Life in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia, 1949.
- Gordana Dozet; Effect of sulphachloropyrazine on antioksidative systems in broiler's blood and liver, 2011.
- Ted Emery; Casanova's Life: An Outline, At Casanova Research Page, 2000.
- Frederick George Emmison; Elizabethan Life: Home, Work and Land, from Essex Wills and Sessions and Manorial Records, 1976.
- Robert Erikson; Welfare in Transition; Living Conditions in Sweden, 1986.
- Craeme Evans; Living in a World Heritage City: Stakeholders in the Dialectic of the Universal and Particular, 2002.
- Joanne Faulkner; Nietzsche and the Good Life, 2006.
- Janet Flanner; Profiles: A Life on a Cloud, 1974.
- Robert Fossier; Peasant Life in the Medieval West, 1988.
- Gaynor Gamuchirai Paradza; Intergenerational struggles over urban housing: the impact on livelihoods of the elderly in Zimbabwe, 2009.
- Jacques Gernet; Daily Life in China on the Eve of the Mongol Invasions, 1250-1276, 1959.
- Paul Gertler; Water for Life: The Impact of the Privatization of Water Services on Child Mortality, 2005.
- Joan Givner; Brave Voyage: The Life of Katherine Anne Porter, 1981.
- Mark Haberlein; The Practice of Pluralism: Congregational Life and Religious Diversity in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, 1730-1820, 2009.
- Gunhild Hagestad; Trends and Dilemmas in Life-course Research. An International Perspective, 1997.
- Kevin Hassett; The Incidence of a Carbon Tax: A Lifetime and Regional Analysis, 2009.
- Walter Heinz; Institutions, Gatekeeping and the Life Course, 1992.
- Stephen Hess; Live from Capitol Hill, 1991.
- Emmet Hughes; The Living Presidency, 1972.
- Ray Hyman; How Not to Test Mediums: Critiquing the Afterlife Experiments, Skeptical Inquirer, 2003.
- Robert James Hattam; Engaging lifeworlds: public curriculum and community building, 2003.
- Fiona Jenkins; Dead and Alive: Vulnerability and the Image, 2010.
- Fiona Jenkins; Queering Foetal life; Between Butler and Berlant, 2009.
- Matthew Josephson; Life among the Surrealists: A Memoir, 1962.
- Zuvdija Kandic, Surgical treatment of echinococcal liver disease, 2008.
- Cabor Klaniczay; Daily Life and Elites in the Middle Ages, 1990.
- Julie Klassen; Whenever a Living Human Being Approaches Me, I Forget Everything I've Ever Learned: Interview with Angela Krauss, 2010.
- Peter Laslett; Family Life & Illicit Love in Earlier Generations, 1977.
- Joanna Lewis; It's a jungle out there: Town life in modem Africa, 2005.
- Sai-Woon Liang; Life Events, Frontal Electroencephalographic Laterality and Functional Immune Status after Acute Psychological Stressors in Adolescents, 1997.
- Shi-yee Liu; An Actor in real life: Chen Honshu's scenes from the life of Tao Yuan Ming, 2003.
- Ben Malbon; The Club, Clubbing: Consumption, Identity and the Spatial Practices of Every-Night Life, 1998.
- Pete Mandik; Artificial Life and Mental Representation, 2002.
- Pete Mandik; Artificial Life and Neural Networks, 2003.
- Pete Mandik; Evolving Microminds: Mental Representations in Artificial Life, 2002.
- Pete Mandik; Robots and Artificial Life, 2001.
- Pete Mandik; The Mental Lives of Sticks: Explorations of Evolutionary Embodied Connectionism, 2001.
- Jeffrey Masson; When Elephants Weep: The Emotional Life of Animals, 1995.
- Yvonne Mitchell; Colette: A Taste for Life, 1975.
- Alexandra de Muzquiz Reumert; Ana Analysis of the Future of Live Auctions in Relation to Online Auctions Using Sotheby's as a Case Study, 2000.
- Aleksandar Nagorni; The Model for the End-Stage Liver Disease and Child-Pugh score in predicting prognosis in patients with liver cirrhosis and esophageal variceal bleeding, 2009.
- Anna-Liisa Narvanen, Childhood as Generation or Life Phase? 2004.
- Julie Nicoletta; Structures for Communal Life: Shaker Dwelling Houses at Mount Lebanon, 1993.
- Wojciech Otrebski; Quality of Life and Problems Experienced by the Mentally Retarded Persons, Both Institutionalized and Living in the Community, 1998.
- Jennifer Pike; Chronic Life Stress Alters Sympathetic, Neuroendocrine and Immune Responsivity to an Acute Psychological Stressor in Humans, 1997.
- Igor Primoratz; Life for Life, 1982.
- Tomislav Randelovic; Preoperative echocardiographic parameters influencing quality of life five years after coronary artery bypass graft surgery, 2009.
- Sulejman Redzic; New State new ecology - Life has chance, 1994.
- Sulejman Redzic; State of wild life protection in the Mediterranean region - Bosnian Territory, 1996.
- Sulejman Redzic; The life and scientific approach of professor Radomir Lakusic in the light of modern science, 2007.
- June Reinisch; Sex Differences Emerge during the First Year of Life, 1997.
- Fariyal Ross-Sheriff; Do Our Life Experiences Augment Our Understanding? Reflections on Justice Sonia Sotomayor's Congressional Hearings, 2010.
- Christopher Ruhm; Healthy living in hard times, 2005.
- Meryle Secrest; Between Me and Life: A Biography of Romaine Brooks, 1974.
- Jennifer Marla Sorkin; Live Form: Gender and the Performance of Craft: 1940-1970, 2010.
- Elizabeth Sprigge; Gertrude Stein: Her Life and Work, 1957.
- Snezana Stabi; Ready to Pull the Lifeline? 2010.
- John Stoudt; Sunrise To Eternity: A Study In Jacob Boehmes Life And Thought, 1957.
- Milada Studnickova; A Lifelike Fly in Margins of Manuscripts: a Symbol as Trompe l'Oeil, 2009.
- Janusz Sulislawski; The characteristic of solifenacin and fesoterodine with regard to their clinical efficacy, tolerability and safety in the treatment of overactive bladder, 2008.
- Edward Talbot; The Army and Religion: An Enquiry and its Bearing upon the Religious Life of the Nation, 1919.
- Peter Townsend; Poverty as Relative Deprivation: Research and Style of Living, 1974.
- Sarah Treadwell; Pulp Fictions and Interior Life, 2008.
- Carol Troyen; Durer's Life of the Virgin, 1979.
- Gail Vines; Raging Hormones: Do They Rule Our Lives? 1993.
- Roy Wallis; New Religions and the Potential for World Re-enchantment: Religion as a Way of Life, Preference and Commodity, 1988.
- Christopher Kent Wilson; The Life and Work of John Quidor, 1982.
- Ronald Witt; Hercules at the Crossroads: The Life, Work and Thought of Coluccio Salutati, 1983.
Artificial Life and Living