2010; graphite, charcoal, eraser on paper, 21×15 cm
The Twelfth Century and Early Renaissance
- James Ackerman; The Certosa di Pavia and the Renaissance in Milan, 1947.
- Philip Ball; Masters of Light and Shadow: The Glory of the Renaissance, 2001.
- Carmen Bambach Cappel; The Tradition of Pouncing Drawings in the Italian Renaissance Workshop: Innovation and Derivation, 1986.
- Julia Barrow; Cathedrals, Provosts and Prebends; A Comparison of Twelfth-Century German and English Practice, 1986.
- Franklin Le Van Baumer; The Conception of Christendom in Renaissance England, 1945.
- Henrik Birnbaum; Some Aspects of the Slavonic Renaissance, 1969.
- Constance Brittain Bouchard; The Structure of a Twelfth-Century French Family: The Lords of Seignelay, 1979.
- Brendan Bradshaw; Manus the Magnificent: O'Donnell as a Renaissance Prince, 1979.
- Gene Brucker; Sorcery in Early Renaissance Florence, 1963.
- Peter Burke; Anthropology of the Renaissance, 1992.
- Peter Burke; The Renaissance, Individualism, and the Portrait, 1995.
- Andreas Burmester; The Relationship between Albrecht Dürer's Palette and Fifteenth/Sixteenth-Century Pharmacy Price Lists: The Use of Azurite and Ultramarine, 1998.
- James Camerson; The Eleventh and Twelfth Century Capitals of the Cathedral at Le Mans, 1964.
- Ian Campbell; A Romanesque Revival and the Early Renaissance in Scotland, 1995.
- Eric Gustav Carlson; The Abbey Church at Saint-Etienne at Caen in the Eleventh and Twelfth Centuries, 1968.
- Venancio Carro; The Spanish Theological-Juridical Renaissance and the Ideology of Bartolome de Las Casas, 1971.
- Michael Cherniavsky; Ivan the Terrible as a Renaissance Prince, 1968.
- Virigina Chieffo Raguin; Thirteenth-Century Choir Glass of Axerre Cathedral, 1974.
- Laura Cleaver; Taming the Beast: Images of Trained Bears in Twelfth-Century English Manuscripts, 2009.
- Giles Constable; Monastic Tithes, from their Origins to the Twelfth Century, 1964.
- John D'Amico; Renaissance Humanism in Papal Rome: Humanists and Churchmen on the Eve of the Reformation, 1991.
- Annette Dixon; The Italian Model Book at the Morgan Library Reconsidered: A Study in Secular Imagery of the Late Middle Ages and Early Renaissance, 1988.
- Vanessa Doe; The common fields of Beeley in the seventeenth century, 1973.
- Marian Card Donnelly; New England Meeting Houses in the Seventeenth Century, 1956.
- Derick Dreyer; The Drawings of Peter Vischer the Younger and the Vischer Workshop of Renaissance Nuremberg, 2002.
- Conor Fahy; The Index Librorum Prohibitorum and the Venetian printing industry in the sixteenth century, 1980.
- Karl Gustav Feilerer; Sodaine and Unexpected Music in the Renaissance, 1951.
- Alan Forey; The Military Orders. From the Twelfth to the Early Fourteenth Century, 1992.
- David Freedberg; The Hidden God: image and interdiction in the Netherlands in the sixteenth century, 1982.
- Alice Friedman; Did England have a Renaissance? 1989.
- Williams Glanmore; The Celts and the Renaissance, 1990.
- Richard Goldthwaite; The Empire of Things: Consumer Demand in Renaissance Italy, 1987.
- Mark Haberlein; The Welser Company and the Spatial Organisation of Trade on the Iberian Peninsula in the Sixteenth Century, 2009.
- Sophie Houdard; Mystics or Visionaries? Discernment of Spirits in the First Part of the Seventeenth Century in France, 2005.
- Kurt Johannesson; The Renaissance of the Goths in 16th-Century Sweden, 1991.
- Faye Kelly; Prayer in Sixteenth Century England, 1966.
- Jo Kirby; The Price of Quality: Factors Influencing the Cost of Pigments during the Renaissance, 2000.
- Milica Krizanac; Belgrade Ceramics in the 16th - 17th Century, 2005.
- Kenneth Lewalski; Sigismund I of Poland: Renaissance King and Patron, 1967.
- Ramon Llull; Blanquerna: A Thirteenth Century Romance, 1926.
- Guy Lobrichon; The Chiaroscuro of Heresy: Early Eleventh-Century Aquitaine as seen from Auxerre, 1992.
- Laura Hibbard Loomis; The Oriflamme of France and the War-Cry Monjoie in the Twelfth Century, 1954.
- Anthony Luttrell; The Crusade in the Fourteenth Century, 1965.
- Loren Mackinney; The People and the Public Opinion in the Eleventh- Century Peace Movement, 1930.
- Nicholas Mann; Petrarch's Role as a Moralist in Fifteenth-Century France, 1970.
- Robert Mathiesen; A Thirteenth-Century Ritual to Attain the Beatific Vision from the Sworn Book of Honorius of Thebes, 1998.
- Millard Meiss; Highlands in the Lowlands: Jan van Eyck, the Master of Flemalle and the Franco-Italian tradition 1961.
- Charlotte Methuen; Securing the Reformation through Education: The Duke's Scholarship System of Sixteenth-Century Wurttemberg, 1994.
- Jurgen Miethke; The Universities and the Great Councils in the 15th Century. Theology and Canon Law and the Effects of Learning in the Crisis of the Late Medieval Church, 2007.
- Robin Milner-Gulland; Russia's Lost Renaissance, 1974.
- Benzion Netanyahu; The Origins of the Inquisition in the Fifteenth Century Spain, 1995.
- David Nicholls; The Devil in Renaissance France, 2002.
- Francis Oakley; The Crucial Centuries: The Medieval Experience, 1979.
- Jessie Owens; Was There a Renaissance in Music? 1995.
- Erwin Panofsky; Mors vitae testimonium, the Positive Aspect of Death in Renaissance and Baroque Iconography, 1965.
- John Paoletti; The Siena Baptistery Font: A Study of an Early Renaissance Collaborative Program, 1416-1434, 1967.
- Elena Pavlova; Harmonious management on Fibonacci, 2006.
- George Pigman; Imitation and the Renaissance Sense of the Past: The Reception of Erasmus's Ciceronianus, 1979.
- Philip Riden; An early 15th century Chesterfield rental, 1975.
- Steen Runciman; The Eastern Schism: A Study of the Papacy and the Eastern Churches During the Eleventh and Twelfth Centuries, 1955.
- Phillip Schofield; Peasants and the Manor Court: Gossip and Litigation in a Suffolk Village at the Close of the Thirteenth Century, 1998.
- Maja Skerbot; Renaissance of Neo-existentialism, 2006.
- Marcie Slepian; Merchant Ideology in the Renaissance: Guild Hall Decoration in Florence, Siena, and Perugia, 1987.
- Wendy Stedman Sheard; The Tomb of Doge Andrea Vendramin in Venice by Tullio Lombardo, 1971.
- Kate Traumann Steinitz; A Pageant of Proportion in Illustrated Books of the 15th and 16th Century in the Elmer Belt Library of Vinciana, 1950.
- Charles Stinger; Humanism and the Church Fathers? Ambrogio Traversari and Christian Antiquity in the Italian Renaissance, 1977.
- Dobrila Stojanovic; Serbian Church Textile from the Middle of the 15th to the End of the 17th Centuries, 2005.
- Maria Tausiet; From illusion to disenchantment: Feijoo versus the falsely possessed in eighteenth-century Spain, 2004.
- Victor Thoren; Tycho Brahe as the Dean of a Renaissance Research Institute, 1985.
- Christopher Tyerman; The Holy Land and the Crusades of the Thirteenth and Fourteenth Centuries, 1985.
- Walter Ullmann; Medieval Origins of Renaissance Humanism, 1977.
- Ellen Williams; Harriet Monroe and the Poetry Renaissance: The First Ten Years of Poetry: 1912-22, 1977.
- Phyllis Williams; Two Roman Reliefs in Renaissance Disguise, 1940.
- Natalie Zemon Davis; Fiction in Archives: Pardon Tales and Their Tellers in Sixteenth Century France, 1987.
The Twelfth Century and Early Renaissance