Anna Linke (1863-1936)
2011, oil on canvas, 25×24 cm
Anna Linke (1863-1936) - Representations of Masculinity
- Carolyn Allen; Dressing the Unknowable in the Garments of the Known: The Style of Djuna Barnes's Nightwood, 1978.
- Priscilla Berggren; The words of my therapist echoed in my head. You're compressing yourself, he said. I rubbed my neck, trying to get the knots out. Had my need for order, control and perfection become extreme, even obsessive? 2010.
- Moshe Blatt; The Effects of Classroom Moral Discussion upon Children's Level of Moral Judgment, 1975.
- Arthur Brittan; Masculinities and Masculinism, 2001.
- Laura Brunner; How Big is Big Enough?: Steve, Big, and phallic masculinity in Sex and the City, 2010.
- Lilie Chouliaraki; The Contingency of Universality: Some Thoughts on Discourse and Realism, 2002.
- Richard Cohen; Non-in-difference in the Thought of Emmanuel Levinas and Franz Rosenzweig, 1988.
- Louise Collins; Autonomy and Authorship: Storytelling in Children's Picture Books, 2010.
- Bud Edney; Thoughts on Rapid Dominance, 1996.
- James Elkins; How Pictures Die: Six Stories from the End of Representation, 2000.
- Joanne Faulkner; The Importance of Being Innocent: Why We Worry About Children, 2011.
- Joanne Faulkner; The Innocence Fetish: Corporate Paedophilia and the Commodification of Children, 2009.
- Dario Galati; Spontaneous Facial Expressions in Congenitally Blind and Sighted Children Aged 8-11, July 2003.
- Teresa Gawlik-Jakubczak; Botulinum toxin application in children with overactive and/or spastic detrusor - preliminary report, 2008.
- Kim Girard; Hold that thought, IS tells E-mailers, 1997.
- Nadja Gnamus; Critical Thoughts on the Exhibition: Places of Transition, 2006.
- Petja Grafenauer; The Book we Needed but Which Could Spread its Pages Somewhat Wider, 2006.
- Burton Hatlen; Pullman's His Dark Materials, a Challenge to the Fantasies of J. R. R. Tolkien and C. S. Lewis, with an Epilogue on Pullman's Neo-Romantic, 2005.
- Emita Hill; The Role of le monster in Diderot's thought, 1972.
- Judy Chungwa Ho; Tunhuang Cave 249: A Representation of The Vimalakitinirdesa, 1985.
- Alcinda Honwana; Makers and Breakers. Made and Broken: Children and Youth as Emerging Categories in Postcolonial Africa, 2005.
- Martin Jay; Downcast Eyes: Denigration of Vision in Twentieth-Century French Thought, 1993.
- Knowlton Johnson; Consumer protection: Responsiveness of control agents to victims of fraud, 1978.
- Gerard Jones; Killing Monsters: Why Children Need Fantasy, Superheroes and Make-Believe Violence, 2002
- Lee Jones; Turning children green with fear, 2007.
- Jurij Kalan, I Don't Know, On My Own Responsibility, 1998.
- Martin Kanovsky; Ethnic Identity, Cognitive Approach, and Fieldwork: Know-How? 2004.
- Fusa Katada; The LF Representation of Anaphors, 1991.
- Kerry Mallan; Picturing the Male: Representations of Masculinity in Picture Books, 2002.
- Pete Mandik; Action-Oriented Representation, 2003.
- Pete Mandik; Consciousness & the Computational Interface Between Egocentric and Allocentric Representations, 2005.
- Pete Mandik; Egocentric Representation in Evolved Autonomous Agents, 2002.
- Pete Mandik; Neural Representation, Embodied and Evolved, 2006.
- Pete Mandik; Reductive and Representational Explanation in Synthetic Neuroethology, 2004.
- Pete Mandik; Representational Parts, 2002.
- Pete Mandik; Varieties of Representation in Evolved Autonomous Agents, 2001.
- Jordana Mendelson; From Documents to Monuments: The Representation of Spain and the Avant-Garde in the 1930s, 1999.
- Harry Morgan; Young White Children See Race, 2010.
- Kristine Moruzi; Missed Opportunities: The Subordination of Children in Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials, 2005.
- Amy Mullin; Filial Responsibilities of Dependent Children, 2010.
- Maria Nikolajeva; The Changing Aesthetics of Character in Children's Fiction, 2002.
- Perry Nodelman; Making Boys Appear: The Masculinity of Children's Fiction, 2002.
- Martha Nussbaum; Upheavals of Thought, The Intelligence of the Emotions, 2001.
- Robert Nye; Locating Masculinity: Some recent Work on Men, 2005.
- Francis Oakley; Natural Law, the corpus mysticum, and consent in Conciliar Thought from John of Paris to Matthias Ugonius, 1981.
- Azra Pejkovic; Continuous physical therapy at home in children with Cerebral palsy, 2008.
- Jan Penrose; Nations, States and Homelands: Territory and Territoriality in Nationalist Thought, 2002.
- Richard Pope; Affects of the Gaze: Post-Oedipal Desire and the Traversal of Fantasy in Blade Runner, 2010.
- Richard Raatzsch; A Note on Knowing and Having Thought to Know, 1991.
- Malka Rappaport; Levels of Lexical Representation, 1993.
- Laura Saller; Representations and the Galilean Strategy, 1994.
- Steven Starker; Fantastic Thought: All About Dreams, Daydreams, Hallucinations and Hypnosis, 1982.
- Peter Stearns; The Role of Fear: Transitions in American Emotional Standards for Children, 1850-1950, 1991.
- Janez Strehovec; Towards the Aesthetic Thought of Ernst Fischer, 1978.
- Tia Tyree; Lovin Momma and Hatin on Baby Mama: A Comparison of Misogynistic and Stereotypical Representations in Songs about Rappers' Mothers and Baby Mamas, 2009.
- Anna Vemer Andrzejewski; Biddy's Blunders: The Didactic Role of Representations of Disobedient Domestic Servants in the Victorian-American House, 2008.
- Anna Ward; Pantomimes of Ecstasy: BeautifulAgony.com and the Representation of Pleasure, 2010.
- Michele White; Listing eBay masculinity: erotic exchanges and regulation in gay and gay interest underwear and swimwear auctions, 2010.
- Maria-Luisa Zubizarreta; Levels of Representation in the Lexicon and in the Syntax, 1986.
Anna Linke (1863-1936) - Representations of Masculinity