2010; graphite, charcoal, eraser on paper, 21×15 cm
Multiculturalism is Globalization on Culture
- Diane Adams; Multicultural Pedagogy in the Supervision and Education of Psychotherapists, 2010.
- Jeanette Altarriba; Cognition and Culture: A Cross-Cultural Approach to Cognitive Psychology, 1993.
- Jeanette Altarriba; The Influence of Culture on Cognitive Processes, 1993.
- Mieke Bal; Double Exposure: The Subject of Cultural Analysis, 1996.
- Etienne Balibar; Culture and Identity (Working Notes), 1995.
- Augustyn Banka; Cognitive and Behavioral Correlates of Transcultural Integration in Work and Organization, 1997.
- Jacques Beauroy; The Wolf and the Lamb: Popular Culture in France from the Old Regime to the Twentieth Century, 1977.
- Mojmir Benza; Slovakia and Its Culture - Unity in Diversity (Genesis of new exposition of Slovak National Museum in Bratislava ), 2004.
- Lee Blonder; Brain and Emotional Relations in Culturally Diverse Populations, 1999.
- Nedeljko Bogdanovic; In the Speech of Leskovac, The Cultural Centre of Leskovac, 2010.
- Robert Boyers; Culture and the Intellectual at the Height of the Time, 1990.
- Luigi Brenna; Still Rethinking Design: Cultural Design as an Instrument to Improve Local Territories, 2003.
- Jo Briggs; Imperial Analogies: Global Events, Local Visual Culture, 2007.
- Claire Brown; A cultural democracy: education in Long Eaton, 1982.
- Peter Brown; The Cult of Saints: Its Rise and Function in Late Antiquity, 1981.
- Taylm Bucknen; The Flying Saucerians: An Open Door Cult, 1968.
- Kelly Bulkeley; Dreams: A Reader on Religious, Cultural and Psychological Dimensions of Dreaming, 2001.
- Tootsie Burk; Saving Culture: An Exploration of Export Restrictions in the Unite Kingdom for the Purpose of Preserving Cultural Objects, 2005.
- Daniel Callahan; The Peace of God and the Cult of the Saints in Aquitaine in the Tenth and Eleventh Centuries, 1992.
- Colin Campbell; Cultural Sources of Support for Contemporary Occultism, 1987,
- Whitney Chadwick; Eros or Thanatos-The Surrealist Cult of Love Reexamined, 1975.
- Thandeka Chapman; Thirty Years of Scholarship in Multicultural Education, 2010.
- Tatiana Chumakova; Animal Symbolism in Ancient Russian Culture, 2009.
- Gabriela Cizmarikova; The task of the museums in the processes of cultural change within Roma community, 2004.
- Casey Conerly; A Companion to Psychological Anthropology: Modernity and Psychocultural Change, 2005.
- Lynda Costello-Herrera; Diverse Schools Without Multicultural Curriculum, 2010.
- Fintan Cullen; A Kingdom United: Images of Political and Cultural Union in Ireland and Scotland, 1992.
- Julie Cupples; Heterotextuality and Digital Foreplay: Cell phones and the culture of teenage romance, 2010.
- Francois Debrix; Tabloid realism and the revival of American security culture, 2003.
- Jean Delumeau; Sin and Fear. The Emergence of Western Guilt Culture 13th- 18th Centuries, 1990.
- Mark Derry; Escape Velocity: Cyber culture at the End of the Century, 1996.
- Mark Dery; Escape Velocity, Cyberculture at the End of the Twentieth Century, 1996.
- Anthony Diller; Cross-cultural Pain Semantics, 1980.
- Ulf Dimberg; Psychophysiological reactions to facial expressions, in Nonverbal communication: Where nature meets culture, 1997.
- Veselin Draskovic; The Differences Between Media Globalization and Media Culture Globalization, 2010.
- Adolf Ehrentraut; Cultural Nationalism, Corporate Interests and the Production of Architectural Heritage in Japan, 1995.
- Thomas Hylland Eriksen; Keeping the Recipe: Norwegian Folk Costumes and Cultural Capital, 2004.
- Itamar Even-Zohar; Factors and Dependencies in Culture: A Revised Outline for Polysystem Culture Research, 1997.
- Katherine Ewing; The Illusion of Wholeness: Culture, Self and the Experience of Inconsistency, 1990.
- Johannes Fabian; Culture, Time and the Object of Anthropology, 1985.
- Horacio Fabrega; Culture, Behavior and the Nervous System, 1977.
- Joanne Faulkner; The Innocence Fetish: The Commodification and Sexualisation of Children in the Media and Popular Culture, 2010.
- Joanne Faulkner; The Vulnerability of Virtual Subjects: Childhood and the Cultural Value of Innocence, 2010.
- Karen Fiss; Deutschland in Paris : The 1937 German Pavillion and Franco German Cultural Relations, 1995.
- Annie Flatcher; Capital of Culture: Can We Have a Position Without Location? 2005.
- Manfred Fleischer; The Garden of Laurentius Scholtz : a Cultural Landmark of Late Sixteenth-Century Lutheranism, 1979.
- Heather Galloway; Evaluating the Efficiency of Public and Private Orgainisations: Towards the Preservation of Cultural Heritage, 2002.
- Johanna Geyer-Kordesch; Cultural Habits of Illness: The Enlightenment and the Pious in Eighteenth Century Germany, 1985.
- Stuart Gillespie; Shakespeare and Elizabethan Popular Culture, 2006.
- Sefket Goletic; Effects of heavy metals on the populations of some cultural and wild plant species in the area of Zenica, 1996.
- Niksa Grgurevic; Global Media, National Culture and Electronic Media Commercialization, 2010.
- Akhil Gupta and James Ferguson; Culture, Power and Place. Explorations in Critical Anthropology, 2001.
- David Gutman; The Cross-Cultural Perspective: Notes Toward a Comparative Psychology of Aging, 1996.
- Ulf Hannerz; American Culture: Creolized, Creolizing, 1988.
- Karen Tranberg Hansen; The World in Dress: Anthropological Perspectives on Clothing, Fashion, and Culture, 2004.
- Sylvia Harvey; Doing it my way - broadcasting regulation in capitalist cultures: the case of fairness and impartiality, 1998.
- Robert James Hattam; Doing critical cultural studies: an antidote to being done to, 1999.
- Robert James Hattam; Early school leaving and the cultural geography of high schools, 2002.
- Robert James Hattam; Reconciliation as cultural politics, 2005.
- Robert James Hattam; Reconciliation? Culture and Nature and the Murray River, 2007.
- Robert James Hattam; School Culture as the Key to School Reform, 1999.
- Robert James Hattam; Towards a cultural geography of school reform and teachers' learning, 1998.
- Thomas Head; Hagiography and the Cult of Saints: The Diocese of Orleans, 1990.
- James Herbert; Beasts of Culture: Fauvism and French National Identity, 1989.
- James Hevia; World Heritage, National Culture, and the Restoration of Chengde, 2001.
- Thomas Hofer; Construction of the Folk Cultural Heritage in Hungary and Rival Version of National Identity, 1991.
- Kelly Holbert; Mosan Reliquary Triptychs and the Cult of the True Cross in the Twelfth Century, 1995.
- Ya-hwei Hsu; Reshaping Chinese Material Culture: The Revival of Antiquity in the Era of Print, 2010.
- Jennifer Hubbard; The current conditions of museums security: how threats of terrorism are affecting our cultural institutions, 2002.
- Wyatt Hudson; The study of the problem of pictorial perception among unaccultured groups, 1969.
- Robert Hughes; Culture of Complaint: The Fraying of America, 1993.
- Sherick Hughes; Promoting Multiculturalism through a Revised Declaration of Interdependence and Intersection Dayan American College Campuses, 2010.
- James Hunter; Culture Wars: The Struggle to Define America, 1991.
- Milica Ilic; The Students Cultural Centre: State and Perspectives, 2007.
- Aniko Imre; Transcultural Mediations and Transnational Politics of Difference, 2009.
- John Jackson and Ray Jobling; Toward an Analysis of Contemporary Cults, 1968.
- Stanka Janeva; Village Tourism and the Local Culture, 2010.
- Erich Kasten; Cultural Heritage: Property of Individuals, Collectivities or Humankind? 2002.
- Judith Kaufman; Cultivating an Understanding of Privilege among Teacher Candidates, 2010.
- Tran van Khe; Traditional Music and Culture Change: a Study in Acculturation, 1973.
- Nina Kim; Preservation of cultural property and the reconciliation between ecology and industry: Venice and its lagoon, 2002.
- Irena Kolbas; Thesaurus of Ethnology but Cultural Anthropology, 2006.
- Eva Krekovicova; Clash of cultures in live broadcast: review 1st, 2004.
- Jose Lambert; Itamar Even-Zohar's Polysystem Studies: An Interdisciplinary Perspective on Culture Research, 1997.
- Pittu Laungoni; The Influence of Culture on Stress, 2001.
- Yueh-Ttng Lee; Stereotype Accuracy in Multicultural Business, 1995.
- Christopher Leeds; Britain and France - A Study of Two Cultures and Traditions, 1996.
- Ralph Locke; A Preliminary Model for the Cross-Cultural Analysis of Altered States of Consciousness, 1985.
- Jens Loenhoff; Western concepts of intercultural communication revistited, 2010.
- Fiona MacDonald; Relational Group Autonomy: Ethics of Care and the Multiculturalism Paradigm, 2010.
- Tijana Maksimovic; Pasta as an Important Factor of the Italian Cultural Identity, 2007.
- Krister Malm; Sound Recordings and Cultural Politics, 1980.
- Narayana Menon; Music and Culture Change in India, 1974.
- Richard Meyer; Cemeteries and Graveyards: Voices of American Culture, 1989.
- Lidija Milenkovic; Morphological Characteristics and Chemical Composition of Old Pepper Cultivars and Populations in South Serbia and Central Kosovo, 2009.
- Dragan Milinkovic Fimon; Value of the cultural product, 2007.
- Nebjosa Milkic; Capital of Culture: Policies of Decentralization, Images of Transition, Ingredients, Stew ..., 2005.
- Nicole Miller; The public interest in cultural heritage: a critical analysis of cultural heritage policy in the United Kingdom, 2001.
- Jelena Milosevic - Petrovic; Cultivating and Agriculture Lexis of the Village Debelice, 2010.
- Leigh Minturn; Mothers of Six Cultures: Kwang-Ching Liu, Orthodoxy in Late Imperial China, 1990.
- Dragoljub Mitrovic; Influence of Cultivator Seeder Application on Recultivation Degraded Terrain Effects, 2009.
- Robert Muchembled; Lay Judges and the Acculturation of the Masses ( France and the Southern Low Countries, Sixteenth to Eighteenth Centuries), 1984.
- Robert Muchembled; Satanic Myths and Cultural Reality, 1990.
- Marlene Munn Joseph; The Meaning of Multiculturalism in the 21 Century: An Introduction, 2010.
- Jean-Jacques Nattiez; Is the Search for Universals Incompatible with the Study of Cultural Specificity? 2004.
- Bruno Nettl; An Ethnomusicologist Contemplates Universals in Musical Sound and Musical Culture, 2001.
- Horst Niesyto; Video and intercultural communication, 1999.
- Horst Niesyto; VideoCulture: An introduction, 2001.
- Horst Niesyto; VideoCulture: Conclusions and key findings, 2001.
- Franziska Nori; Cultural Capital: How to Infiltrate the Body of the Host? 2005.
- Elizabeth Old; The Illicit Antiquities Trade: a Case Study of Iraq and Some Ideas for the Prevention of Illegal Excavations and the Illicit Trade in Cultural Property, 2003.
- Jordi Pascual; Culture and the Physical Dimension of Urban Regeneration, 2003.
- Marcia Perlstein; Virgins and Veterans: Culturally Sensitive Supervision in the LGBT Community, 2010.
- Michael Pezone; Multiculturalism is Not Enough, 2010.
- Arjan Pregl; Culture You Can Count On, 2004.
- Pamela Anne Quiroz; Transcultural Adoptive Parents: Passing tile Ethnic Litmus Test and Engaging Diversity, 2010.
- Gilles de Rapper; Culture and the Reinvention of Myth in a Border Area, 2002.
- Sulejman Redzic; Biodiversity, Natural and Cultural heritages protection, 2001.
- Steffi Richter; Consumer Culture in Japan between the Wars. Between Firm and Terminal Department Store, 2004.
- Steffi Richter; Staging Good Taste, Staging Japaneseness: Consumer Culture, the Department Store Mitsukoshi and Performance of Modern Identities in Japan, 2004.
- Mitja Rotovnik; Cultural Institutions as Business Systems, 2008.
- Charles Sayre; Illustrations of the Ise-Monogatari: Survival and Revival of Heian Court Culture, 1978.
- Werner Schiffauer; Islam as a Civil Religion, Political Culture and the Organization of Diversity in Germany, 1997.
- Werner Schiffauer; The Fear of Difference: New Trends in Cultural Anthropology, 1996.
- Jana Semelakova; The students' scientific conference on the Department of Ethnology and Cultural Anthropology, 2005.
- Rakefet Sheffy; Models and Habituses: Problems in the Idea of Cultural Repertoires, 1997.
- Alan Singer; Why Multiculturalism Still Mailers, 2010.
- Quentin Skinner; The Vocabulary of Renaissance Republicanism: A Cultural longue-duree? 1995.
- Felix Stalder; Cultural Capital: Are New Balances Possible on Contemporary Cultural Production? 2005.
- Sinisa Stamenkovic; Legislative and other activities of Board for Agriculture, 2010.
- Rodney Stark; Network of Faith: Interpersonal Bonds and Recruitment to Cults and Sects, 1980.
- Blidi Stemn; Teaching Mathematics with Cultural Eyes, 2010.
- Randi Storaas; Clothes as an Expression of Counter-Cultural Activity, 1986.
- Amanda Sullivan; Considering Intersections of Difference among Students Identified as Disabled and Expanding Conceptualizations of Multicultural Education, 2010.
- Marija Svajncer; Althusser's Comprehension of Culture, 1985.
- Brigita Svensson; The Nature of Cultural Heritage Sites, 1998.
- John Tedeschi; Italian Reformers and the Diffusion of Renaissance Culture, 1974.
- Virpi Timonen; Caring and Collaborating across Cultures? Migrant Care Workers' Relationships with Care Recipients, Colleagues and Employers, 2010.
- Bernhard Topfer; The Cult of Relics and Pilgrimage in Burgundy and Aquitaine at the Time of the Monastic Reform, 1992.
- Steven Totosy de Zepetnek; Towards a Comparative Cultural Studies, 1999.
- Anna Urban; EU Enlargement, EU Identity, Culture and National Identity in the Eastern Regions, 2002.
- Anna Vemer Andrzejewski; The Significance of Fragmentary Landscapes in Cultural Landscape Preservation, 1999.
- Peneope Vinden; Imagination and True Belief: A Cross-Cultural Perspective, 1998.
- Valerie Walkerdine; Popular Culture and the eroticization of Little Girls, 1998.
- Cheng-hua Wang; Material Culture and Empership: The Shaping of Imperial Roles at the Court of Xuanzong, 1998.
- Marina Warner; Alone of All Her Sex: The Myth and the Cult of Virgin Mary, 1978.
- Wolfgang Welsch; Rethinking Identity in the Age of Globalization - a Transcultural Perspective, 2001.
- Wolfgang Welsch; Transculturality: The Changing Form of Cultures Today, 1999.
- Helene Wieruszowski; Politics and Culture in Medieval Spain and Italy, 1971.
- Anna Wierzbicka; Semantics, Culture and Cognition: Human Concepts in Culture-Specific Configurations, 1992.
- Faith Wigzell; Reading Russian Fortunes: Print Culture, Gender and Divination in Russia from 1765, 1998.
- Jean Wirth; Against the Acculturation Thesis, 1984.
- Lai Yu-chih; Surreptitious Appropriation: Ren Bonian (1840-1895) and Japanese Culture in Shanghai, 1842-1895, 2005.
- Juraj Zajonc; Textile culture of Slovakia: from ethnography to ethnology of material culture, 2004.
- Jorg Zirfas; Morals, Education and Culture. Outline of an Ethic of Education, 2003.
- Jelena Zugic; Impact Of Globalization On Culture Media, 2010.
Multiculturalism is Globalization on Culture