2010; graphite, charcoal, eraser on paper, 21×15 cm
Musical Perception and Age of Television
- Jerome Adda; The transition to digital television, 2005.
- Hazim Azima; Studies in Perceptual Isolation, 1957.
- Philip Ball; The Reign of Light: Impressionism's Bright Impact, 2001.
- David Bathrick; Special issue on New German Cinema, 1981.
- Gisela Bohm; Two bases of emotional evaluation in risk perception: Potential losses versus ethical values, 2001.
- Olivier Corneille; Dependence and the formation of stereotyped beliefs about groups: from interpersonal to intergroup perception, 2002.
- Macdonald Critchley; Ecstatic and Synaesthetic Experiences During Musical Perception, 1977.
- Dragana Cvetkovic; In the light of evolution, 2009.
- Ed Diener; Television Violence, Conflict, Realism, and Action: A Study in Viewer Liking, 1981.
- David Docherty; Violence in Television Fiction, 1990.
- Edward Epstein; News from Nowhere: Television and the News, 1973.
- Rony Fatimah; On the Ethnographic Cinema: Race, Science and Spectacle, 1895-1935, 1993.
- Piotr Francuz; The Psychological Aspects of the Doctrine and Mission of The Regional Centres of Public Television, 1998.
- Barrie Gunter; Television and the Fear of Crime, 1987.
- Shaun Hargreaves Heap; Television in a digital age: what role for public service broadcasting? 2005.
- Robert James Hattam; Application for funding for Boys Lighthouse Project, 2004.
- Robert James Hattam; Consultants for the Boys Lighthouse Project, 2004.
- Jodi Anne Hauptman; Vision and Spectatorship in the Work of Joseph Cornell: Stargazing in the Cinema, 1995.
- Susan Hellweg; Televised Presidential Debates, 1992.
- William Hoynes; Public Television for Sale: Media, the Market and the Public Sphere, 1994.
- Shanto Iyengar; News That Matters: Television and American Public Opinion, 1987.
- Karen Jaehne; Old Nazis in New Films: The German Cinema Today, 1978.
- Milorad Jovovic; Perceptions and Consumer Behaviour, 2004.
- Anton Kaes; Distanced Observers: Perspectives on the New German Cinema, 1985.
- John Kihlstrom; Perception without Awareness of what is Perceived, Learning without Awareness of what is Learned, 1996.
- Linda Landis; Critiquing Absolutism: Marcel Duchamp's Etant Donnes and the Psychology of Perception, 1991.
- Antonia Lant; In the National Interest: Representing the Home Front in British Wartime Cinema, 1987.
- Alix Maconachie; Advertising Collectables: can Factors that Contribute to Price for Cinema Posters be Determined? 2000.
- Mark Mitchell; First Light: John Baur, James Suydam, and Luminism, 2006.
- Bernard Nefkens; Highlights from the Crystal Ball Program at the AGS, 2004.
- Pippa Norris; Television and Civil Malaise, 2000.
- Alondra Yvette Oubre; Instinct and Revelation: Reflections on the Origins of Numinous Perception, 1997.
- Jose Parramon; Absorption and reflection of light, 1989.
- Mojca Puncer; A Story on Light, Silence and Yearning, 2009.
- Ognjen Radovic; General Considerations About Violence in Television, the Possibilities if It's Influence in Younger Chilen, 2010.
- John Richard; Shapes in the Clouds: Commentary on Information and Uncertainty in Remote Perception Research, 2005.
- Jonathan Rosenbaum; The Cinema of Jean-Marie Straub and Daniele Huillet, 1982.
- Werner Schiffauer; Peasants Without Pride - Migration, Domestic Cycle and Perception of Time, 1993.
- Veda Semarne; Industry and Invention: Lumiere Cinematography and the Origins of Film, 1895-1904, 1987.
- Nadarajah Shanmugaratnam; Tsunami Victims' Perception of the Proposed Buffer Zone and its Implications in Eastern Sri Lanka, 2005.
- Stanley Singer; Ball Lightning - The Scientific Effort, 2002.
- Tine Stanovnik; Perception of Poverty and Income Satisfaction, 1992.
- Henry Stapp; Light as Foundation of Being, 1994.
- Janez Strnad; Einstein's light complex, 2004.
- Alfred Tang; Chiral perturbation on the lightfront, 2004.
- Paul Thaler; The Watchful Eye: American Justice in the Age of the Television Trial, 1994.
- Joze Vogrinc; A Hardly Bearable Lightness of Television, 1993.
- Zeger van der Wal; The Bureaucrat, the Businessperson, and Their Perceptions of Each Other's Value Orientation: Empirical Notions on the Other Sector's Most Important Organizational Values, 2007.
- Tore Wessel-Berg; Ball Lightning and Atmospheric Light Phenomena: A Common Origin? 2004.
- Edith Wynner; Searchlight on Peace Plans: Choose Your Road to World Government, 1944.
- Zbigniew Zaleski; Perception of Germany and Russia by Inhabitants of Western and Eastern Poland, 1995.
Musical Perception and Age of Television