2010; graphite, charcoal, eraser on paper, 15×21 cm
Paints and Painting of Complementary Colors
- Edith Anderson Feisner; Color and the Effects of Illumination, 2001.
- Edith Anderson Feisner; Color Systems and Color Wheels, 2001.
- Edith Anderson Feisner; How Light Gives Objects Color, 2001.
- Edith Anderson Feisner; Influences of the Dimensions of Color, 2001.
- Edith Anderson Feisner; Local, Optical, and Arbitrary Color, 2001.
- Edith Anderson Feisner; Putting Color to Use - Then and Now, 2001.
- Arnbius; The Seven Books of Arnobius Against the Heathen, 1993.
- Philip Ball; A Passion for Purple - Dyes and the Industrialization of Colour, 2001.
- Philip Ball; Plucking the Rainbow - The Physics and Chemistry of Colour, 2001.
- Philip Ball; The Forge of Vulcan - Colour Technology in Antiquity, 2001.
- Philip Ball; The Prismatic Metals - Synthetic Pigments and the Dawn of Colour Chemistry, 2001.
- Philip Ball; Time as Painter: The Ever-Changing Canvas, 2001.
- Jane Bayard; From Drawing to Painting: The Exhibition of Watercolor, 1982.
- Rebecca Bedell; The Anatomy of Nature: Geology and the American Landscape Painting 1850-75, 1989.
- Jan Bialostocki; Man and Mirror in Painting: Reality and Transience, 1977.
- Simona Bilcic; Maurice Merleau-Ponty and His Influence on Slovene Painters, 2002.
- Willard Bohn; Circular Poem-Paintings By Apollinaire and Carra, 1979.
- Tomaz Brejc; On the Sublime - Personal Experiment in Slovenian Paintings, 2008.
- Richard Brettell; Pissarro and Pontoise: The Painter in a Landscape, 1977.
- Aimee Brown Price; Puvis de Chavannes: A Study of the Easel Paintings and a Catalogue of the Painted Works, 1972.
- Kendall Brown; The Politics of Aesthetic Reclusion: The Seven Stages and Four Gray Beards in Momoyama Painting, 1994.
- Linda Cabe; Sets of Painted Views of Gardens, C. 1728-1740, and the Relationship Between Garden Design and Painting in England in the First Half of the Eighteenth Century, 1988.
- Enzo Carli; Italian Primitives, Panel Painting of the 12th and 13th Centuries, 1965.
- Susan Casteras; Down the Garden Path: Courtship Culture and Its Imagery in Victorian Painting, 1977.
- Simona Cohen; Changing Functions of the Canine Image in Venetian Religious Paintings of the Sixteenth Century, 2009.
- Howard Collinson; Three Paintings by Mathis Gothart-Neithart called Grünewald: The Transcendent Narrative as Devotional Image, 1986.
- Helen Cooper; Winslow Homer's Watercolors: A Study of Theme and Style, 1986.
- Paul Crainge; Reclaiming Heritage: Colourization, Culture Wars, and the Politics of Nostalgia, 1999.
- Dana Cranmer; Ephemeral Paintings on Permanent View: The Accelerated Aging of Mark Rothko's Paintings, 1987.
- Sarah Elizabeth Cree; Taddeo di Bartolo and the Uses of the Past in Early Quattrocento Painting, 2010.
- Reed Way Dasenbrock; The Literary Vorticism of Ezra Pound and Wyndham Lewis: Towards the Condition of Painting, 1985.
- Jill Dunkerton; The Unmasking of Tura's Allegorical Figure: A Painting and its Concealed Image, 1987.
- William Dyckes; The Photo as Subject: the Paintings and Drawings of Chuck Close, 1975.
- David Eckstein; Dendrochronological Dating of Oak Panels of Dutch Seventeenth-Century Paintings, 1970.
- Lynda Fairbairn; Paint and painting: an exhibition and working studio sponsored by Winsor & Newton to celebrate their 150th anniversary, 1982.
- Michael Fehr; Color painting in the Age of New Media or: Everybody is afraid of Red, Yellow and Blue, 2004.
- Marija Flegar; The Origin of the Drawing and Its Traces in the Painting, 2002.
- Jane Fletcher; A group of English royal portraits painted soon after 1513. A dendrochronological study, 1976.
- Kathleen Foster; Makers of the American Watercolor Movement, 1982.
- Crtomir Frelih; Advocating the Painting: the Advantages of Limitations, 2008.
- Carol Fresia; Quackslavers and Barber-Surgeons: Images of the Medical Practioners in 17th Century. Dutch Genre Painting, 1991.
- Johann Gottfried Leibbrandt; The Market for Seventeenth Century Dutch and Flemish Flower Paintings in London from 1980 to 2004 (Market of XVII century Dutch and Flemish Flower Paintings in London from 1980s to today - Jeremy Howard), 2004.
- Carla Gottlieb; he Mystical Window in Paintings of Salvator Mundi, 1960.
- Petja Grafenauer Krnc; On Painting - For Nika and Others who Paint, 2008.
- Petja Grafenauer; How to Awaken Painting in the Age of Visual Illiteracy: Wedding at Kana by Paolo Veronese - A Vision by Peter Greenaway, 2009.
- Petja Grafenauer; The Media in Painting - Explosion in the Moving and Painting, 2004.
- Christopher Green; Purity, poetry and the painting of Juan Gris, 1982.
- Christopher Green; Synthesis and the synthetic process in the painting of Juan Gris 1915-19, 1982.
- Susan Greenberg; Corot and the Ambitions of the Landscape Painting, 2001.
- Alexandra Griffith Winton; Color and Personality: Dorothy Liebes and American Design, 2009.
- Eleanor Jones Harvey; That Earlier, Wilder Image: Oil Sketches by American Landscape Painters, 1998.
- Jane Hayward; The Angevine Style of Glass Painting, 1958.
- Kathleen Hollick; A painted room in Ashbourne, 1966.
- Elizabeth Honig; Painting and the Market: Pictures of Display and Exchange from Aertsen to Snyders, 1992.
- Shih-shan Huang; The Realms of Heaven, Earth, and Water: The Formation of Daoist Painting in the 12th and 13th Centuries, 2002.
- Jean Hyppolite; The Inventions of William Blake, Painter and Poet, 1830.
- Nelson Ikon Wu; T'and Ch'i-ch'ang and His Landscape Paintings, 1953.
- Rober Inhof; From the City of Ghosts to the Dead Sea - An Essay on Two Segments of Franc Mesaric's Painting, 2007.
- Robert Inhof; Self-Imagr and the Image Jesu Christi of the Painter Nikolaj Beer, 2003.
- Robert Inhof; Solitudes Expressions of Anxiety in Paintings from Prekmurje, 2005.
- Robert Inhof; Woe and Passion in the Paintings of Natalija Seruga, 2002.
- Vojtech Jirat- Wasiutynski; Absorbent Grounds and the Matt Aesthetic in Post-Impressionist Painting, 1998.:
- Thuraya Kamber; Orientalist Paintings - the Fascination Despite the Controversy, 2005.
- Fusae Kanda; The Significance of Mountain Landscapes in Amida Raigo Paintings, 2002.
- Marni Kessler; Veils, Dust and Seduction in Late 19th Century French Avant-Garde Painting, 1996.
- Hognam Kim; Chou Liang-Kung and His Tu-Hua-Lu (Lives of Painters): Patron-Critic and Painters in Seventeenth Century China, 1985.
- Jo Kirby; Fading and Colour Change of Prussian Blue: Occurrences and Early Reports, 1993.
- Jo Kirby; Sixteenth- to Eighteenth- Century Green Colors in Landscape and Flower Paintings: Composition and Deterioration, 1998.
- Miklavz Komelj; A Fragment on Painting and Plague, 2003.
- Miklavz Komelj; Prolegomena to a Certain Text on Painting and the Mystical, 2003.
- Miklavz Komelj; The Voyages of Painting Through Space, 2009.
- Miklavz Komelj; The Watercolors of Alenka Gerlovic, 2009.
- Miklavz Komelj; Towards Hidden Meanings and the Mistery of Apperance - An Essay on the Early Painting by Velazquez, 2006.
- Thomas Kren; Jan Meil (1599-1664), A Flemish Painter in Rome, 1978.
- Edward Lear; Journal of a Landscape Painter in Greece and Albania, 1988.
- George Levitine; Addenda to Robert Rosenblum's The Origin of Painting, 1958.
- Heping Liu; Painting and Commerce in Northern Song Dynasty China, 1997.
- Karen Lucic; Images of Rural Architecture and a Search for a Usable Past in the Paintings of Georgia O'Keefe, Edward Hopper, Charles Demuth, and Charles Sheeler, 1989.
- Duncan Macmillan; Painting in Scotland in the Golden Age, 1986.
- Diana Magaloni-Kerpel; Images of the beginning: the painted story of the conquest of Mexico in Book XII of the Florentine Codex, 2004.
- Michel Menu; Cave Paintings: Structure and Analysis, 1996.
- Mary Philadelphia Merrifield, Original Treatises on the Arls of Painting, 1849.
- Matthew Mosca; Paint Decoration at Mount Vernon: The Revival of Eighteenth-Century Techniques, 1994.
- Otto Naumann; The Paintings of Frans van Mieris the Elder, 1979.
- James Oles; Walls to Paint On: American Muralists in Mexico, 1995.
- Jose Parramon; A range of broken colors from a mixture of complementary colors, 1989.
- Jose Parramon; All the Colors of Nature with Only Three Colors, 1989.
- Jose Parramon; Color and contrast conditioned by the atmosphere, 1989.
- Jose Parramon; Color of the Subject, 1989.
- Jose Parramon; Contrast through tone and color, 1989.
- Jose Parramon; General principles of harmonizing colors, 1989.
- Jose Parramon; Harmonic and inharmonic factors in complementary colors, 1989.
- Jose Parramon; Harmonic range of cool colors, 1989.
- Jose Parramon; Harmonic range of warm colors, 1989.
- Jose Parramon; How to paint the color of shadows, 1989.
- Jose Parramon; Induction of complementary colors, 1989.
- Jose Parramon; Painting with the colors of the spectrum, 1989.
- Jose Parramon; The complementary color of the local color, 1989.
- Jose Parramon; The ranges most often used in color harmonization, 1989.
- Jose Parramon; Twelve colors are enough, 1989.
- Silvester Plotajs Sicoe; I Paint and Think All at Once; 2001.
- Christine Poggi; In Defiance of Painting: The Invention and Early Practice of Collage, 1988.
- Danielle Rice; The Fire of the Ancients: The Encaustic Painting Revival, 1979.
- Donald Robertson; Mexican Manuscripts Painting of the Early Colonial Period, 1956.
- David Saunders; Light-induced Colour Changes in Red and Yellow Lake Pigments, 1994.
- Christine Schloss; The Mediterranean Seaport in Dutch Painting, 1978.
- Michel Seuphor; Abstract Painting. Fifty Years of Accomplishment From Kandinsky to Jackson Pollock, 1964.
- Ann Shaftel; Thangka Painting Techniques: Traditional, Contemporary, & Instantly Old, 2009.
- Richard Shiff; Cezanne's Use of Color, 1973.
- Ben Shneiderman; Colour-coded pixel-based highly interactive Web mapping for georeferenced data exploration, 2005.
- Howard Spiegler; Surviving War & Peace: The Long Road to Recovering the Malevich Paintings, 2009.
- Allen Staley; Pre-Raphaelite Landscape and Outdoor Painting, 1966.
- Barbara Sterle Vurnik; (In)Visibility as a Sensory Stimulant in Muhovic Painting, 2008.
- George Stout; General Notes on the Condition of Paintings - A brief outline for Purposes of Record, 1939.
- Peter Sturman; The Painting and Calligraphy of Mi Yu-Jen (1074- 1153): Dimensions of Ink-Play, 1989.
- Tugo Susnik; I Want to Create Preverbal or Prenatal State of Painting, 2009.
- Gottfried Tritten; Teaching Color and Form in Secondary School, 1975.
- Nancy Troy; De Stijl's Collaborative Ideal: The Colored Abstract Environment, 1916-1926, 1979.
- Tomislav Vignjevic; Beyond the Autonomus Painting - Media and Painting of Ziga Kariz, 2007.
- Mary Volk; Vicencio Carducho and Seventeenth-Century Castiallian Painting, 1973.
- Paul Watson; Virtu and Volputas in Cassone Painting, 1970.
- Emily Weeks; The Reality Effect: The Orientalist Paintings of John Frederick Lewis (1805-1876), 2004.
Paints and Painting of Complementary Colors