2010; graphite, charcoal, eraser on paper, 21×15 cm
Old Communication about Early Modern World
- Sima Avramovic; Hybris in Ancient Athens - Legal Aspects and Modern Challenges, 2008.
- Godfrey Bahiigwa; Right Target, Wrong Mechanism? Agricultural Modernization and Poverty Reduction in Uganda, 2005.
- Philip Ball; Old Gold: The Revival of an Austere Palette, 2001.
- Malcolm Barber; The World Picture of Philip the Fair, 1982.
- David Bodanis; The Secret House: Twenty-Four Hours in the Strange and Unexpected World in Which We Spend Our Nights and Days, 1984.
- William Braud; Can Our Intentions Interact Directly With The Physical World? 1994.
- Ugo Cerletti; Old and New Information about Electroshock, 1950.
- Jean Chalon; Portrait of a Seductress: The World of Natalie Barney, 1979.
- Richard Cohen; Heidegger, Kant, Levinas and the End of the World, 2008.
- Cherry Colin; Old Communication: Threat Of Promise? 1978.
- William Dampier; Captain William Dampier's Voyages Around the World, 1729.
- Joyce Dargay; Vehicle Ownership and Income Growth, Worldwide: 1960-2030, 2007.
- John Demos; Old Age in Early New England, 1978.
- David Denver; Modern Constituency Campaigning, 1997.
- Richard van Dulmen; Theatre of Horror: Crime and Punishment in Early Modern Germany, 1990.
- Paul Ehrlich; The Population Bomb: Can the World Afford More Americans? 1990.
- Paul Ekman; Facial Expressions of Emotions: An Old Controversy and New Findings, 1992.
- Lucy Freibert; Conflict and Creativity in the World of H.D., 1979.
- Ute Frevert; The Taming of the Noble Ruffian: Male Violence and Dueling in Early Modern and Modern Germany, 1998.
- Lynn Froggett; Integrated Practice Focus on Older People, 2005.
- David Gentilcore; Healers and Healing in Early Modern Italy, 1998.
- Janusz Golski; Fluoride in bone tissue of fish sampled from the old Warta reservoirs near Lubon and Radzewice, 2003.
- Akhil Gupta; The Song of the Nonaligned World: Transnational Identities and the Reinscription of Space in Late Capitalism, 2001.
- Sylvester John Hemleben; Plans for World Peace through Six Centuries, 1945.
- James Hood; Revival and Mutation of Old Rivalries in Revolutionary France, 1979.
- Peter Hunt; Introduction: Fantasy and Alternative Worlds, 2001.
- Kayode Ijadunola; New paradigm old thinking: the case for emergency obstetric care in the prevention of maternal mortality in Nigeria, 2010.
- Morna Isaac; Low Stabilization Scenarios and Implications for Major World Regions from an Integrated Assessment Perspective, 2010.
- Andela Jelicic; The Leviathan and the Serpent in the Old Testament, 2009.
- Fiona Jenkins; Leibniz: The Aesthetics of Science in the Best of all Possible Worlds, 1987.
- Jasna Kamin; Things Mostly are Not What They Seem or the World (Beyond) Duality, 2008.
- Shelley King; Without Lyra we would understand neither the New nor the Old Testament, 2005.
- Bernard Knox; Books and Readers in the Greek World: From the Beginnings to Alexandria, 1985.
- Craig Koslofsky; The Reformation of the Dead: Death and Ritual in Early Modern Germany, 1450-1700, 2000.
- Maja Kuzmanovic; Transient Patchiness: the Slippery Territories of groWorld, 2010.
- Nico Laan; Old and New Marxists, 1985.
- Barbara Lex; Voodoo Death: New Thoughts on an Old Explanation, 1974.
- Fatos Lubonja; Between the Glory of a Virtual World and the Misery of a Real World, 2002.
- Pete Mandik; Selective Representing and World Making, 2002.
- Haya El Nasser; A New Orleans Like the Old One Just Won't Do, 2005.
- Alexander Nemerov; Past knowing; --Frederic Remington's old West, 1992.
- Joseph Nketia; Africa in the World of Music, 1980.
- Caroline Oates; Cheese Gives You Nightmares: Old Hags and Heartburn, 2003.
- Daniel Ogden; Binding Spells: Curse Tablets and Voodoo Dolls in the Greek and Roman Worlds, 1999.
- Nikolay Petrakov; Democracy and New Repartition of the World, 2004.
- William Ramsay; The Alcohol Fuels Option in the Third World, 1981.
- Neil Randall; The Soul of the Internet: Net Gods, Netizens and the Wiring of the World, 1997.
- John Roberts; Belief in the Evil Eye in World Perspective, 1974.
- Alvin Rubinstein; Yugoslavia and the Non-Aligned World, 1970.
- Dunja Saric; The Old-Fashioned Shop of Zagorje: Reflections on the New Permanent Museum Display, 2004.
- Bob Scribner; Reformation and desacralisation: from sacramental world to moralized universe, 1997.
- Jessika Shakarian; An archaeological watching brief at the Old Barn, Darley Abbey, 2008.
- Bojan Sijaski-Manevic; The Oldest Serbian Translation of Cicero's Speech, 2005.
- Frederick Simoons; Food Avoidance in the Old World, 1967.
- Manfred Stockler; On the Unity of Physics in a Dappled World. Comment on Nancy Cartwright, 1998.
- Patricia Sulzman; Charms and Blessings in Old High German, 1972.
- Danilo Tomic; State and Perspectives of Food Security in World and Serbia, 2010.
- Chung-Lan Wang; Gong Xian (1619-1689), A Seventeenth-Century Nanjing Intellectual and His Aesthetic World, 2005.
- Alan Wilkinson; The Church of England and the First World War, 1978.
- Edmund Wilson; Gertrude Stein Old and Young, 1952.
- Andreas Wimmer; From Empire to Nation-State: Explaining Wars in the Modern World, 2005.
Old Communication about Early Modern World