Kristina Golob (1936-2006)
2011, oil on canvas, 34×36 cm
Kristina Golob (1936-2006) - Alternative Analysis of Poverty
- Michelle Adato; Methodological Innovations in Research on the Dynamics of Poverty: A Longitudinal Study in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, 2007.
- Dennis Aigner; Conditional Demand Analysis for Estimating Residential End-Use Load Profiles, 1984.
- Robert Anderson; A Comparison of Original Cost and Trended Original Cost Ratemaking Methods, 1983.
- Jensine Andresen; Conclusion: Religion in the Flesh: Forging New Methodologies for the Study of Religion, 2001.
- Claudia von Aufschnaiter; Analysis and description of learning processes during studying physics with special focus on the influence of interactions, 1999.
- Claudia von Aufschnaiter; The use of video-documented data for analyzing learning processes, 2000.
- Eve-Marie Ayer; An Analysis of the Influence of Provenance of the Valuation Process in the Antiquities Market, 2005.
- Carlos Barahona; The Best of Both Worlds: Producing National Statistics Using Participatory Methods, 2007.
- Robert Bartels; Integrating Direct Metering and Conditional Demand Analysis for Estimating End-Use Loads, 1990.
- Orly Blum; The illicit antiquities trade - an analysis of current antiquities looting in Israel, 2001.
- Klaudia Buganova; Methods of research and processing data about small sacral buildings in Slovakia, 2004.
- Susanna Burghartz; Tales of Seduction, Tales of Violence: Argumentative Strategies before the Basel Marriage Court, 1999.
- David Carleton; A Mathematical Analysis of the Perspective of the Arnolfini Portrait and Other Similar Interior Scenes by Jan van Eyck, 1982.
- Prue Chamberlayne; Inter-Subjectivity in Biographical Methods: Mirroring and Enactment in an Organisational Study, 2005.
- Flora Clancy; A Formal Analysis of the Relief Carved Monuments at Tikal, Guatemala, 1980.
- Roland Dadej; Vesicovaginal fistulas - retrospective analysis of own surgical experience from 1991 to 2006, 2008.
- Michael Doane; Households' Perceived Value of Service Reliability: An Analysis of Contingent Valuation Data, 1988.
- Peter Dolton; Recruiting and Retaining Teachers in the UK: An Analysis of Graduate Occupation Choice from the 1960s to the 1990s, 2007.
- David Dowty; Thematic Proto-Roles and Argument Selection, 1991.
- Tamara Drsakota; Comparison of the Microbiological Status of Warm and Cooled Pork Carcasses in Dependance of the Sampling Method, 2009.
- Harvey Eagleson; Gertrude Stein: Method in Madness, 1936.
- Richard Eckaus; Growth and Welfare Losses from Carbon Emissions Restrictions: A General Equilibrium Analysis of Egypt, 1993.
- David Eckstein; Dating the Wood of Panel by a Dendrochronological Analysis of the Tree-rings, 1972.
- Michael Edwards; The Ideological Function of Cost Benefit Analysis in Planning, 1977.
- Jennifer Emerling Bone; When Publics Collide: Margaret Sanger's Argument for Birth Control and the Rhetorical Breakdown of Barriers, 2010.
- Molly Espey; Explaining the Variation in Elasticity Estimates of Gasoline Demand in the United States: A Meta-Analysis, 1996.
- Norman Fairclough; Critical Discourse Analysis in Transdisciplinary Research, 2005.
- John Flemming; Relative Price Shocks and Unemployment: Arguments for Temporarily Reduced Payroll Taxes or Protection, 1995.
- Karel Frasch; The effects of symptoms and type of psychopharmacological treatment on the cognitive impairment of patients with major depression - a longitudinal analysis. 2007.
- Bob Gidlow; Ethnomethodology: a New Name for Old Practices, 1972.
- Domagoj Glavina; Traumatic Injuries of Primary Teeth: Analysis of Types and Causes, 2010.
- Gabriella Goor; The White City of Tek Aviv: an Analysis of the Current Situation of Conservation in Tel Aviv, 2002.
- Fabio Grazi; An Empirical Analysis of Urban Form, Transport, and Global Warming, 2008.
- Raymond Hartman; The Importance of Technology and Fuel Choice in the Analysis of Utility-Sponsored Conservation Strategies for Residential Water Heating, 1984.
- Joseph Hirschberg; An Analysis of Commercial and Industrial Customer Response to Time-of-Use Rates, 1983.
- Henrik Holm Jensen; Interfuel Substitution within Industrial Companies - An Analysis Based on Panel Data at Company Level, 2002.
- Barry Holstein; Hadronic parity violation: an analytic approach, 2005.
- Takashi Homma; Analysis of Technological Portfolios for CO2 Stabilizations and Effects of Technological Changes, 2006.
- Gerard Howe; Combining Quantitative and Qualitative Methods in Assessing Chronic Poverty: The Case of Rwanda Pages, 2007.
- Klaus Hurreiman; Adolescents as Productive Processors of Reality: Methodological Perspectives, 1996.
- Mark Jaccard; CO2 Emission Reduction Costs in the Residential Sector: Behavioral Parameters in a Bottom-Up Analysis, 1996.
- Martin Jackson; Film as a Source Material: Some Preliminary Notes Toward a Methodology, 1973.
- Henry Jacoby; Project Evaluation: A Practical Asset Pricing Method, 1992.
- Margita Jadan; Detection and analysis of single nucleotide polymorphism with lightcycler technology, 2000.
- Robert James Hattam; Classroom Methods and Assessment, 1988.
- Aleksandar Joksimovic; Estimation of biomass of small pelagic fish by acoustic method in the Montenegrin coast, 2007.
- Zuvdija Kandic; Minimally invasive method for treatment of hemorrhoidal disease, 2008.
- Betul Kargul; Evaluation of the form cresol versus mineral trioxide aggregate in primary molar pulpotomy: meta-analysis, 2010.
- Jennifer Keighley; Health Care Reform and Reproductive Rights: Sex Equality Arguments for Abortion Coverage in a National Plan, 2010.
- Stanislav Kolenikov; A Decomposition Analysis of Regional Poverty in Russia, 2005.
- Charles Kolstad; Air Quality Implications of a Nuclear Moratorium: An Alternative Analysis, 1981.
- Adam Kwinta; Blood loss after transurethral resection of the prostate following different methods of conservative therapies, 2008.
- Mariola Laguna; Competences of starter entrepreneurs´ and the measurement method Astra-Starter, 2006.
- Jack Levin; An Exploratory Analysis of Sex Differences in Gossip, 1985.
- Jeffrey Ling; Experimental Analysis of Neighborhood Effects, 2007.
- Vinko Lozovina; Analysis of differences among five different playing roles in water-polo according to the type and burden intensity during league competition, 2007.
- Jerry Maczynski; Decision-Participation Training as a Useful Method of Leadership Style Modification, 1996.
- William Maloney; The Distribution of Income Shocks during Crises: An Application of Quantile Analysis to Mexico, 2005.
- Alan Manne; The Costs of Reducing CO2 Emissions - Further Sensitivity Analyses, 1990.
- Corinne Mariethoz; An Analysis of Sotheby's New Collectors Programme, 2004.
- Sabine Marx, Communication and mental processes: Experiential and analytic processing of uncertain climate information, 2007.
- Dipak Mazumdar; The African Manufacturing Firm: An Analysis based on Firms' Surveys in Seven, 2007.
- Scott McNall; The New Conservatives: Ethnomethodologists, Phenomenologists, and Symbolic Interactionists, 1975.
- Milan Miladinovic; Method of Emile Coue, 1998.
- Geralyn Miller; Methodology, Statistics, and Voting Error: An Exploration of 2000 Presidential Election Data in Two States, 2005.
- Linda Morison; Hearing the Voices of the Poor: Assigning Poverty Lines on the Basis of Local Perceptions of Poverty. A Quantitative Analysis of Qualitative Data from Participatory Wealth Ranking in Rural South Africa, 2007.
- Ernest Nagel; On the Method of Verstehen as the Sole Method of Philosophy, 1953.
- Enita Nakas; Dental Age Estimation Among Children Aged 5-14 Years Using the Demirjian Method in Bosnia-Herzegovina, 2010.
- Jasmina Novakovic; Classification Performance Using Principal Component Analysis and Different Value of the Ratio R, 2009.
- Karine Nyborg; Are Differentiated Carbon Taxes Inefficient? A General Equilibrium Analysis, 2003.
- Mark Nyvlt; The Autonomous Activity of NOYS in Aristotle's Posterior Analytics, 2009.
- Felix Oberholzer-Gee; The Effect of File Sharing on Record Sales: An Empirical Analysis, 2007.
- Mary Kay Orgill; An Analysis of the Effectiveness of Analogy Use in College-Level Biochemistry Textbooks, 2006.
- Aleksandar Ostojic; Parity Price Analysis of Wheat and Corn in Republic of Srpska, 2009.
- Michael Pacione; Urban Problems: an Applied Urban Analysis, 1990.
- Marta Pastierikova; The working methods and techniques in the work of an ethnomuseologist, 2004.
- Greg Philo; Can Discourse Analysis Successfully Explain the Content of Media and Journalistic Practice? 2007.
- Jordi Planas; Methodology for the recognition of the competences acquired while working in Fair Trade Organisations, 2007.
- Ljuba Popovic; Comparative Analysis of Meat Production in Serbia in the Period 1991-1996 and 2001-2006, 2009.
- Dejan Pralica; Media Discourse Analysis of Radio Programs - The World at Two B92 And BBC, 2010.
- Stipan Prce; Factor analysis of some situational variables in handball game, 2007.
- Igor Primoratz; Is Retributivism Analytic? 1981.
- Igor Primoratz; Lying and the Methods of Ethics, 1984.
- Adam Przepiorkowski; Case Assignment in Polish: Towards an HPSG Analysis, 1996.
- Sulejman Redzic; Prediction of Pollination Time for Alergenous Plants By GIS Methodology - In the Sarajevo City Area, 2008.
- Roberta Rizzi; Methodology and tools, 2007.
- Horst Ruthrof; Differend and Agonistics: A Transcendental Argument? 1992.
- Ivan Sag; A Lexical Analysis of Icelandic Case, 1992.
- Deepa Sankar; Inter-State Disparities in Health Outcomes in Rural India: An Analysis Using a Stochastic Production Frontier Approach, 2005.
- Jamel Santa Cruze Bell; What's Love Got To Do With It? Analyzing the Discourse of Hip Hop Love Through Rap Balladry, 2009.
- Thomas Sav; The Failure of Solar Tax Incentives: A Dynamic Analysis, 1986.
- Libby Sheldon; Methods and Materials of the Pre-Raphaelite Circle in the 1850s, 1998.
- Michal Sipos; The methods of the research of Albanian community in Slovakia - some ethnological comments, 2004.
- Henning Tarp Jensen; Trade Liberalization and Spatial Inequality: a Methodological Innovation in a Vietnamese Perspective, 2005.
- Jindrich Toman; Anaphors in Binary Trees: an Analysis of Czech Reflexives, 1991.
- Olivera Trickovic-Janjic; Analysis of enzyme activity and the level of malondialdehyde in the saliva of children with gingivitis, 2009.
- Helena Tuzinska; On teaching fieldwork methods, 2004.
- Anna Vemer Andrzejewski; The Gaze of Hierarchy at Methodist and Holiness Religious Campmeetings, 2000.
- Edwin Williams; Another Argument that Passive is Transformational, 1982.
Kristina Golob (1936-2006) - Alternative Analysis of Poverty