Juliane Grimm (1989-2006)
2010, oil on canvas, 19×26 cm
Juliane Grimm (1989-2006) - Ethics of Pollution and Poverty
- Jorma Ahvenainen; The Competitive Position of the Finnish Paper Industry in the Inter-War Years, 1974.
- Roger Ames; Understanding Order: The Chinese Perspective, 1993.
- Paul Ammann; What's in the Cards for Distributed Resources? 1998.
- Jean-Paul Aron; Triumphs and Tribulations of the Homosexual Discourse, 1979.
- Karen Bakker; Katrina: The Public Transcript of Disaster, 2005.
- Scott Balcerzak; Laurel and Hardy Queer the Fraternity: The Comedy Duo and Heterosexual Brotherhood in Sons of the Desert, 2010.
- Michael Barnett; Peacebuilding: What Is in a Name? 2007.
- Harold Bass; The Presidents and the Public, 1990.
- Eva Maria Belser; Principles for International Commercial Contracts, A Swiss Perspective on the Unidroit Principles, 1999.
- Shari Benstock; The Grammar of Sexuality in the Works of James Joyce, 1984.
- Pia Bergold; Concepts of parenthood in same-sex unions, 2010.
- Arne Bigsten; Can Africa Reduce Poverty by Half by 2015? 2007.
- Thomas Bisson; The Organized Peace in Southern France and Catalonia, 1977.
- Gisela Bock; Racism and Sexism in Nazi Germany: Motherhood, Compulsory Sterilization and the State, 1983.
- Karen Boyle; Selling the Selling of Sex: The secret diary of a call-girl on screen, 2010.
- Paul Bradley; Resource Rent Tax in Australia, 1985.
- John Braithwaite; Transnational Corporations and Corruption: Toward Some International Solutions, 1979.
- Adam Branch; Winning the war, but losing the peace? The dilemma of SPLMIA civil administration and the tasks ahead, 2005.
- Etzel Cardena; Introduction: Anomalous Experiences in Perspective, 2004.
- Richard Cohen; Emmanuel Levinas: Judaism and the Primacy of the Ethical, 2007.
- Richard Cohen; Ethics and Cybernetics: Levinasian Reflections, 2000.
- Richard Cohen; Justice and the State in Spinoza and Levinas, 1996.
- Richard Cohen; Levinas, Plato and Ethical Exegesis, 2006.
- Richard Cohen; Ricoeur As Another: The Ethics of Subjectivity, 2002.
- Lynn Comella; Representing Sex Work in Sin City, 2009.
- Mary Corcoran; Myth and Reality: The Causes and Persistence of Poverty, 1985.
- James Cote; Youth and the Provision of Resources, 2007.
- Herbert Edward John Cowdrey; The Genesis of the Crusades: The Springs of Western Ideas of Holy War, 1976.
- David Curry; Replication, Pattern, and Symbolic Form: The Connecticut State Capitol in the Context of Nineteenth-Century Public Design, 1981.
- Frantisek Danes; Papers on Functional Sentence Perspective, 1974.
- Alexander Dawoody; Examining the Preemptive War on Iraq: An Ethical Response to Issues of War and Nonviolence, 2007.
- Daniel Defoe; Reasons Why This Nation Ought To Put a Speedy End To This Expensive War, with a Brief Essay at the Probable Conditions on Which the Peace Now Negotiating May be Founded: Also an Enquiry into the Obligations Britain Lies Under to the Allies, and How far she is Obliged not to Make Peace Without Them, 1711.
- Sharma Dinesh; Phuket and the Indian Connection, 2005.
- John Dreijmanis; Consolidation of democracy in South Africa: Problems and perspectives, 2002.
- Kerstin Edin; Keeping Up a Front: Narratives About Intimate Partner Violence, Pregnancy, and Antenatal Care, 2010.
- Bruce Edmonds; The Revealed Poverty of the Gene-Meme Analogy - Why Memetics per se has Failed to Produce Substantive Results, 2005.
- Ferdinand Egyed; The International Folklore Festival in Novohrad, 2005.
- Chris Elbers; Poverty alleviation through geographic targeting: How much does desegregation help? 2007.
- Joanne Faulkner; Embodiment and Sexual Difference in George Eliot's Silas Marner, 2007.
- Joanne Faulkner; Terror, Trauma, and the Ethics of Innocence, 2007.
- Joanne Faulkner; The Ethical Task of Reading Nietzsche, 2004.
- Joanne Faulkner; Trauma, and the Ethics of Innocence, 2006.
- Ronald Finucane; Soldiers of Faith. Crusaders and Muslims at War, 1983.
- Sjur Flam; Scheduling and Taxation of Resource Deposits, 1985.
- Chris Frakes; When Strangers Call: A Consideration of Care, Justice, and Compassion, 2010.
- Richard Freid; Nightmare in Red: The McCarthy Era in Perspective, 1991.
- Susan Stanford Friedman; I Had Two. Loves Separate: The Sexualities of H.D.'s Her, 1981.
- Jonas Frykman; The Informalization of National Identity, 1998.
- Reyer Gerlagh; Searching for Triple Dividends in South Africa: Fighting CO2 Pollution and Poverty While Promoting Growth, 2006.
- George Gilder; Wealth and Poverty, 1981.
- John Glascock; Rate-of-Return Attrition and Inflation-Induced Penalties in Public Utility Common Stocks, 1984.
- Liah Greenfeld; The Formation of the Russian National Identity: The Role of Status Insecurity and Ressentiment, 1990.
- Michael Grimm; Growth and Poverty in Burkina Faso: A Reassessment of the Paradox, 2007.
- Anjali Gulati; Diversity in librarianship: The United States perspective, 2010.
- Mark Haberlein; German Migrants to Colonial Pennsylvania: Resources, Opportunities, and Experience, 1993.
- Raja Halwani; Terrorism: Definition, Justification, and Applications, 2006.
- Sandra Hanson; Race, Sex, and Job Satisfaction in Science Occupations: A Focus on Asian Americans, 2009.
- Paul Harvey; Mammals, Resources and Reproductive Strategies, 1981.
- Philip Harvey; Sexual Dimorphism and Reproductive Strategies, 1985.
- Mohamed Hassan; Building Scientific Capacity in Sub-Saharan Africa: from Despair to Hope, 2006.
- Robert James Hattam; A Report on Aboriginal perspectives of Partnership 21, 2002.
- Robert James Hattam; Aboriginal perspectives of Partnership 21, 2001.
- Robert James Hattam; Reconciliation as a resource for pedagogy, 2007.
- Lewis Helm; Informing the People: A Public Affairs Handbook, Longman, 1981.
- Gregory Herek; Intimate relationships and parenthood in same-sex couples: An introduction, 2010.
- George Herring; America's Longest War: The United States and Vietnam, 1950-1975, 1986.
- Michael Hoel; Efficient International Agreements for Reducing Emissions of CO2, 1991.
- Katarina Holbova; The 8th National workshop Ethnographer and Museum in Nitra, 2005.
- Wontack Hong; Taking a Turnpike: A Korean Perspective, 2005.
- Robert Hoppe; Defining and measuring poverty in the nonmetropolitan United States using the Survey of Income and Program Participation, 1991.
- Arve Hovug; Showing Things that have Already Gaibed International Fame can Make a Good Alibi for Ones Own Aspirations, 1994.
- Leo Howe; Caste in Bali and India: Levels of Comparison, 1987.
- Ulla Hytti; Contextualizing entrepreneurship in the boundaryless career, 2010.
- Robert Irving; Indian Summer: Imperial Delhi, 1978.
- Grazyna Jackowska; Results of the Working Group on Managing Care and Welfare in Ukraine, 1997.
- Hanna Jedrzejewska; Problems of Ethics in Conservation Practice, 1979.
- Fiona Jenkins; Disturbance, Provocation and the Ethics of Non-Violence, 2010.
- Fiona Jenkins; Toward a Nonviolent Ethics: A Response to Catherine Mills, 2007.
- Robert Kann, The Multinational Empire. Nationalism and National Reform in the Habsburg Monarchy, 1848-1918, 1970.
- Aira Kemilainen; Nationalism in Nineteenth-Century Finland, 1989.
- Alice Kessler-Harris; Queer Relations: A Reading of Martha Nussbaum on Same-Sex Marriage, 2010.
- Axel Kirchner; Resource Nationalism - Limits to Foreign Direct Investment, 2010.
- Burda Knezevic; The Enemy Side of National Ideologies: Croatia at the End of the 19th Century and in the First Half of the 20th Century, 1995.
- Voldemar Kolga; The National Identity of Estonians and Russians and Their Attitudes Towards Various Nationalities, 1996.
- Manca Kosir; The Grounding of Journalistic Ethics and the Freedom of Slovene Journalists, 2003.
- Agnieszka Kozak; National identity and the attitudes to the Euro, 2006.
- Aart Kraay; Poverty traps, aid, and growth, 2007.
- Victoria Lawson; Composing our careers: Susan Hanson's contributions to geography and geographers, 2010.
- Henrik Lebuhn; Private Space and Public Space, 2009.
- Jonathan Lesser; Defining Distributed Resource Planning, 1998.
- Sarah Lister; Strengthening subnational administration in Afghanistan: technical reform or state-building? 2005.
- Elisabeth Magnou-Nortier; The Enemies of the Peace: Reflections on a Vocabulary, 500-1100, 1992.
- Maja Maier; Equal, or different at last? Narrative identity in the couple as focal point of a comparative study on homosexual and heterosexual relationships, 2010.
- Pete Mandik; Who Cares About Objectivity? 2002.
- Branko Maricic; State and Perspectives in Cooperatives in Serbia, 2010.
- Anthony Marino; Direct Investment in Conservation Measures by a Public Utility, 1987.
- Vladimir Markovic; Dissident Ethics and the Spirit of Capitalism, 2005.
- Leslie Martin; Whitehall: A Plan for a National and Government Centre, 1965.
- Tamara Metz; Demands of Care and Dilemmas of Freedom: What We Really Ought to Be Worried About, 2010.
- Nicholas Minot; Poverty Mapping with Aggregate Census Data: What is the Loss in Precision? 2005.
- Diana Mishkova; Friends Turned Foes: Bulgarian National Attitude toward Neighbors, 1995.
- Seiriol Morgan; Sex in the Head, 2003.
- Ilija Musa; Legal aspect of public relations (Legal arrangement in Bosnia and Herzegovina), 2010.
- Stephen Nathanson; Can Terrorism Be Morally Justified? 2004.
- Bojana Nenadovic; The Ethics of Violence in the amas of Sarah Kane, 2007.
- Eric Neumayer; Corruption, the resource curse and genuine saving, 2007.
- Johanna Niemi; What We Talk About When We Talk About Buying Sex, 2010.
- Bridget O'Laughlin; A Bigger Piece of a Very Small Pie: Intrahousehold Resource Allocation and Poverty Reduction in Africa, 2007.
- Piotr Oles; The Objective Values from the Personal Valuation Perspective, 1995.
- Marvin Olsen; Public Willingness to Invest in Household Weatherization, 1984.
- Wojciech Otrebski; Results of the Working Group on Managing Care and Welfare in Lithuania, 1997.
- Barbara Parker; Understanding Poverty and Vulnerability in India's Uttar Pradesh and Bihar: A Q-squared Approach, 2007.
- Peter Parks; Natural resource use conflict: gold mining in tropical rainforest in Ghana, 2007.
- Arno Plack; One Nation, One Reich, One Peace, 1983.
- Robert Pool; Eve's Rib: The Biological Roots of Sex Differences, 1994.
- Igor Primoratz; Civilian Immunity in War, 2005.
- Igor Primoratz; Ethics at Work: Essays in Applied Ethics, 2006.
- Igor Primoratz; Justice for Homosexuals, 1998.
- Igor Primoratz; On the Ethics of Terrorism, 1991.
- Igor Primoratz; Patriotism: Mundane and Ethical, 2004.
- Igor Primoratz; Sexual Morality: Is Consent Enough? 2001.
- Igor Primoratz; Sexual Perversion, 1997.
- Igor Primoratz; Utilitarianism, Justice, and Punishment: Comments on Smart and Flew, 1991.
- Ewa Przeszlo; Public Procurement in Poland, 2009.
- Jacob Rabbie; Sex Differences in Conflict and Aggression in Individual and Group Settings, 1992.
- Sulejman Redzic; Forests of Sessile Oak and Sessile Oak Hornbeam of the National Park Sutjeska, 1986.
- John Reilly; Is International Emissions Trading Always Beneficial? 2004.
- Thomas Reinhardt; Afrocentricity: A European Perspective, 2002.
- Jeremy Rich; Forging Permits and Failing Hopes: African Participation in the Gabonese Timber Industry, 2005.
- Joan Rodgers; Does the Choice of Poverty Index Matter in Practice, 1991.
- Lee Schipper; International Comparisons of Sectoral Carbon Dioxide Emissions Using a Cross-Country Decomposition Technique, 2001.
- Alfred Schramm; Doubt, Skepticism, and A Serious Justification Game, 1991.
- Martin Seel; The Career of Aesthetics in German Thinking, 1999.
- Merriam Sherwood; Pierre Dubois on the Arbitration of International Disputes, 1955.
- Malidoma Patrice Some; Invisible Projectiles in Africa, 2004.
- Zoran Srdic; Pulling Down the Frameworks of the Exhibition - National Aspect of US, 2004.
- Neil Stewart; Delirium: The Physician's Perspective, 2002.
- Catharine Stimpson; The Androgyne and the Homosexual, 1974.
- Peter Stoler; The War Against the Press, 1986.
- Elizabeth Sussman; Curator's Work: The Pragmatics of Internationalism, 1994.
- Marjolein t'Hart; Public loans and lenders in the seventeenth century Netherlands, 1990.
- John Theibault; Jeremiah in the Village: Prophecy, Preaching, Pamphlets and Penance in the Thirty Years' War, 1994.
- Melissa Thomas; Liaison legislature: the role of the National Assembly in Senegal, 2005.
- John Tschirhart; On the Use of `Adders' by Public Utility Commissions, 1994.
- Walter Ullmann; St Bernard and the Nascent International Law, 1975.
- Beck Ulrich; The Silence of Words: On Terror and War, 2003.
- Ales Vaupotic; Who Chooses, What the Reader Reads? (The Cybertextual Perspective), 2009.
- Alex de Waal; Briefing: Darfur, Sudan: Prospects for peace, 2005.
- Montgomery Watt; Islamic Conceptions of the Holy War, 1976.
- Lesley Willner; Some Basic Principles of Mammalian Sexual Dimorphism, 1985.
Juliane Grimm (1989-2006) - Ethics of Pollution and Poverty