Mary Daly (1928-2010)
2011, oil on canvas, 25×27 cm
Mary Daly (1928-2010) - Literature Data versus Anthropological Writing
- Pierre Abelard; The Personal Letters Between Abelard and Heloise, 1974.
- Carolyn Allen; Writing toward Nightwood: Djuna Barnes' Seduction Stories, 1991.
- Tatjana Baltic; Evaluation of E. coli O157:H7 and Salmonella. Prevalence and Concentrations in/on Cattle Feces, Hides, Carcasses and Ground Beef by Immunomagnetic Separation and Direct Plating Methods: Literature Data, 2009.
- Tatjana Baltic; The Routes of Cross-Contamination and Virulence Factors of E. coli O157:H7 and Salmonella. in Catle Slaughter: Literature data, 2009.
- David Barry; Faustian Pursuits: The Political-Cultural Dimension of Goethe's Weltliteratur and the Tragedy of Translation, 2001.
- Bernard Benstock; Private Faces in Public Places: The Writer and Political Commitment in the 1930s, 1981.
- Joel Black; The Aesthetics of Murder, A Study in Romantic Literature and Contemporary Culture, 1991.
- Kenneth Borris; Allegory and Epic in English Renaissance Literature: Heroic Form in Sidney, Spenser and Milton, 2000.
- Aleksander Boskovic; Clifford Geertz and the Literary Turn in Contemporary Anthropology, 1996.
- Marie Brenner; France's Scarlet Letter, 2003.
- Davison Budhoo; Enough is Enough: Dear Mr.Camdessus. Open Letter of Resignation to the Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund, 1990.
- Edmund Burke; Two letters addressed to a member of the present Parliament, on the proposals for peace with the regicide Directory of France, 1796.
- Samuel Taylor Coleridge; Biographia Literaria: Biographical Sketches of my Literary Life & Opinions, 1985.
- Stephen Cooper; Philip Larkin: Subversive Writer, 2004.
- Malcolm Cowley; Exile's Return: A Literary Odyssey of the 1920's, 1951.
- Annika Culver; Two Japanese Avant-Garde Writers' Views of Gender Relations and Colonial Oppression in Manchuria, 2009
- Mario Curreli; Critical dimensions: English, German and comparative literature essays in honour of Aurelio Zanco, 1978.
- Robert Darnton; A Police Inspector Sorts His Files: The Anatomy of the Republic of Letters, 1985.
- Santanu Das; The Sense of Touch in First World War Literature, 2003.
- Marianne DeKoven; A Different Language: Gertrude Stein's Experimental Writing, 1983.
- Peter Dews; The Letter and the Line: Discourse and its Other in Lyotard, 1984.
- Theresa DiPasquale; Literature and Sacrament: The Sacred and the Secular in John Donne, 1999.
- Kevin Droe; Music Preference and Music Education: A Review of Literature, 2006.
- Ephraim Emerton; The Correspondence of Gregory VII Selected Letters from the Registrum, 1990.
- Johannes Fabian; Presence and Representation: The Other and Anthropological Writing, 1986.
- Richard Fardon; Localizing Strategies. Regional Traditions in Ethnographic Writing, 1990.
- Joanne Faulkner; Dead Letters to Nietzsche, 2008.
- Joanne Faulkner; Innocence, Evil, and Human Frailty: Potentiality and the Child in the Writings of Giorgio Agamben, 2010.
- Joanne Faulkner; The Body as Text in the Writings of Nietzsche and Freud, 2003.
- Hugh Ford; Published in Paris: American and British Writers, Printers and Publishers in Paris, 1975.
- Susan Stanford Friedman; Who Buried H.D.? A Poet, Her Critics and Her Place in the Literary Tradition, 1975.
- Edmund Fuller; Journey into Self: Being the Letters, Papers and Journals of Leo Stein, 1950.
- Donald Gallup; The Flowers of Friendship: Letters Written to Gertrude Stein, 1953.
- Gerald Gardner; The Censorship Papers: Movie Censorship Letters from the Hays Office, 1934-1968, 1987.
- Peter Gavora; Investigation into Reading Literacy of University Students, 2010.
- Hendrik van Gorp; The Study of Literature and Culture: Systems and Fields, 1997.·
- Alan Gribben; Edith Wharton Letters Selected, Transcribed, arid Annotated, 1985.
- Alan Gribben; The Heart Is Insatiable: A Selection from Edith Wharton's Letters to Morton Fullerton, 1907-1915, 1985.
- David George Hale; The Body Politic: A Political Metaphor in Renaissance English Literature, 1971.
- Margaret Hasluck; The Unwritten Law of Albania, 1954.
- Robert James Hattam; An Open Letter to Kevin Gilding, 1987.
- Robert James Hattam; Critical literacy: against consent, 1994.
- Robert James Hattam; Girls Literacy Improvement Project. Education of Girls: Management Practices to Support Change, 1991.
- Robert James Hattam; Literacy in Schools: What's Deficit, 1992.
- Robert James Hattam; Literacy Skills Map, 1991.
- Robert James Hattam; Making the science curriculum critically literate: beyond the arrogance of uncontested text, 1994.
- Robert James Hattam; Towards a critically literacy science curriculum, 1994.
- Lubica Herzanova; To the methodology of work with narrated and written life stories/biographies, 2004.
- Evelyn Him; The Mirror and the Garden: Realism and Reality in the Writings of Anais Nin, 1971.
- Clifford James; Partial Truths, Introduction to Writing Culture, 1988.
- Fredric Jameson; World Literature in an Age of Multinational Capitalism, 1987.
- Susanne Janssen; The Modus Operandi of Literary Reviewers, 1991.
- Fiona Jenkins; Becoming What We Are: A Study of Revaluation, Realism and Self-Representation in Nietzsche's Writings, 1996.
- Jelena Jovanovic; Campylobacter spp. in the Poultry Meat Chain and Exposure Assessment of Consumers: Literature Data, 2009.
- Jelena Jovanovic; Methods for Isolation and Subtyping of Campylobacter spp. in the Poultry Meat Chain: Data from the Literature, 2009.
- Victor von Kiarwill; The Fugger Newsletters, 1924.
- Miklavz Komel; The Letters of Tina Madotti in the Legacy of Ivan Regent, 2009.
- Anka Krasna; If I Knew How to Write, I Would write Novels, 2006.
- Franc Kuzmic; Writers and Collectors of the Prekmurje Folklore Articles, 2003.
- Clark Lyon; The Cultural Construction of Children's Literature in America, 2003.
- Anne Scott MacLeod: American Childhood: Essays on Children's Literature of the 19th and 20th Centuries, 1994.
- Noel Malcom; Myths of Albanian National Identity: Some Key Elements, as Expressed in the Works of Albanian Writers in America in the Early Twentieth Century, 2002.
- Pete Mandik; Definitions and discussion essays written for Chris Eliasmith, 1998.
- Jane Marcus; The Young Rebecca: Writings of Rebecca West 1911-17, 1982.
- Darko Maver; The Views of Some Yugoslav and Foreign Writers on the Question of Drugs Use and Addiction, 1981.
- Kevin McCarron; Tattoos and Heroin: a Literary Approach, 2000.
- Dietrich Meutsch; How to Do Thoughts with Words II: Degrees of Explicitness in Think- Aloud During the Comprehension of Literary and Expository Texts with Different Types of Readers,. 1989.
- Martin Meyer; Quotations in the Writings of Aristotle, 2011.
- Patricia Meyerowitz; Look at Me Now and Here I Am: Writings and Lectures 1909-45 by Gertrude Stein, 1971.
- Suzana Milevska; Voice(s) of One's Own: Writing a Catalogue Text as a Specific Genre of Interdisciplinary and Performative Writing, 2007.
- Adrienne Monnier; A Letter to Andre Gide about the Young, 1996.
- Adrienne Monnier; A Letter to Friends in the Free Zone, 1996.
- Maria Nikolajeva; Growing up: The Dilemma of Children's Literature, 2002.
- Wouter de Nooy; Literary Prizes: Their Role in the Making of Children's Literature, 1989.
- Wouter de Nooy; The Uses of Literary Classifications, 1991.
- Sabine Obermaier; Animals in Medieval Literature: a Project for an Interdisciplinary Encyclopedia, 2009.
- Mirko Obradovic; Kadmeian Letters or what did Herodotos really see in the Temple of Ismenian Apollo in Boiotian Thebes, 2009.
- Rhoda Olin; The Three Rs of Supervising Graduate Psychology Students With Disabilities: Reading, Writing, and Reasonable Accommodations, 2010.
- Gloria Feman Orenstein; Natalie Barney's Parisian Salon: The Savoir Faire and Joie de Vivre of a Life of Love and Letters, 1980.
- Ruth Perry; Mothering the Mind: Twelve Studies of Writers and Their Silent Partners, 1984.
- Ellen Pifer; Demon or Doll? Images of the Child in Contemporary Writing and Culture, 2000.
- John Pizer; Goethe's World Literature Paradigm and Contemporary Cultural Globalization, 2000.
- Peter Quennell; Letter to Mrs. Virginia Woolf, 1932.
- Cynthia Rich; Letter to Lise Weil, 2010.
- Ian Robinson; Authority and Resistance in the Investiture Contest: The Polemical Literature of the Late Eleventh Century, 1978.
- Keith Roos; The Devil in Sixteenth-Century German Literature: The Teufelsbucher, 1972.
- Livio Rossetti; A Holistic Approach to the Earlier Socratic Literature, 2005.
- Michele Blin Sarde; The First Steps in a Writer's Career, 1981.
- Siegfried Schmidt; A Systems-Oriented Approach to Literary Studies, 1997.
- Siegfried Schmidt; Empirical Studies in Literature and the Media Today, 1989.
- Siegfried Schmidt; Why Literature is Not Enough, or Literary Studies as Media Studies, 1990.
- Neil Schmitz; Of Huck and Alice: Humorous Writing in American Literature, 1983.
- Bob Scholte; The Literary Turn in Contemporary Anthropology, 1987.
- Martin Seel; Plato's Apology for Literature: A Brief Reading of the Phaedrus, 1997.
- Uffe Seilman; Personal resonance to literature: A study of reminding? while reading, 1989.
- Harold Shapiro; John Ruskin: Letters of 23 and 24 September 1845, 1972.
- Sanford Smoller; Adrift Among Geniuses: Robert McAlmon, Writer and Publisher of the Twenties, 1975.
- Sharon Spencer; Collage of Dreams: The Writings of Anais Nin, 1977.
- George Stambolian and Elaine Marks; Homosexualities and French Literature: Cultural Contexts / Critical Texts, 1979.
- Wendy Steiner; Exact Resemblance to Exact Resemblance: The Literary Portraiture of Gertrude Stein, 1978.
- John Stephens; Ways of Being Male: Representing Masculinity in Children's Literature and Film, 2002.
- Gunther Stuhlman; Henry Miller: Letters to Anais Nin, 1965.
- Kate Ternes; The Confluence of Literary and Visual Culture: The Mexican Avant-Garde Movements, 1920-1940, 2006.
- Dirk-Jan Tilborghs; Publishing Literature and Romance: An Inquiry into Bourdieu's Thesis on Differences in Characteristics of Producers of Cultural Goods, 1991.
- Paul Tiyambe Zeleza; Rewriting the African diaspora: Beyond the Black Atlantic, 2005.
- Steven Totosy de Zepetnek; Text in Context alias The Systemic and Empirical Approach to Literature and Culture, 1997.
- Roberta Trites Seelinger; The Harry Potter Novels as a Test Case for Adolescent Literature, 2001.
- Philomina Tsoukala; Reading A Poem is Being Written: A Tribute to Eve Kosofsky Sedgwick, 2010.
- Keita Tsuji; Assessing information literacy competency of Information Science and Library Management graduate students of Dhaka University, 2010.
- Peter Uwe; Essays on european literature in honor of Liselotte Dieckmann, 1972.
- Hugo Verdaasdonk; Literary Magazines as Media for Publishing Literary Texts, 1989.
- Ana Vlaisavljevic; International Conference on English Language and Literature Studies, 2010.
- Joze Vugrinec; Prekmurje Protestants Writers of 18th and of 19th Century and Locations of Their Important Works, 2003.
- Ulrieh Weisstein; Literary Futurism: Its Impact on Western Europe, 1980.
- John White: Literary Futurism: Aspects of the First Avant-garde, 1990.
- George Wickes; The Amazon of Letters: The Life and Loves of Natalie Barney, 1977.
- Naomi Wood; Who Writes and Who Is Written? Barbara Newhall Follett and Typing the Natural Child, 1995.
Mary Daly (1928-2010) - Literature Data versus Anthropological Writing