Maryam Firouz - Princess Maryam Farman Farmaian (1914-2008)
2011, oil on canvas, 21×21 cm
Maryam Firouz: Human Aggression and Gender Violence
- Charisma Acey; Gender and community mobilisation for urban water infrastructure investment in southern Nigeria, 2010.
- Portia Adams; Getting Played: African American Girls, Urban Inequality, and Gendered Violence, 2010.
- Ursula Apitzsch; Balancing Precarious Work, Entrepreneurship, and a New Gendered Professionalism in Migrant Self-Employment, 2004.
- Este Armstrong; Making Symbols Meaningful: Human Emotions and the Limbic System, 1999.
- Martin Ashley; Slappers who gouge your eyes: vocal performance as exemplification of disturbing inertia in gender equality, 2010.
- Mohammadkarim Bahadori; Evaluation of Input Indicators Related to Human Resource Productivity in a Military Hospital in Iran, 2010.
- Eva Maria Belser; Linking Trade and Human Rights, 2004.
- David Benton; Hormones and Human Aggression, 1992.
- Paivi Berg; Gendering processes in the field of physical education, 2010.
- Frances Bernat; Human Sex Trafficking: The Global Becomes Local, 2010.
- Frances Bernat; Human Trafficking: The Local Becomes Global, 2010.
- Wolfgang Bialas; Introduction: The Humanities in Nazi Germany, 2007.
- Wolfgang Bialas; Nazi Germany and the Humanities. 2007.
- Jan Bialostocki; Durer and the humanists, 1986.
- Ashley Blackburn; Understanding the Complexities of Human Trafficking and Child Sexual Exploitation: The Case of Southeast Asia, 2010.
- Jos Bosch; Psychological Stress as a Determinant of Protein Levels and Salivary-Induced. Aggregation of Streptococcus gordonii in Human Whole Saliva, 1996.
- Lilijana Burcar; Traversing and contesting the textuality of gender in mainstream children's fiction,2003.
- Monica Burman; The Ability of Criminal Law to Produce Gender Equality: Judicial Discourses in the Swedish Criminal Legal System, 2010.
- Isabel Cardigos; In and Out of Enchantment: Blood Symbolism and Gender in Portuguese Fairytales, 1996.
- Linda Carli; Biology Does Not Create Gender Differences in Personality, 1997.
- Melanie Caroline Steffens; Attitudes towards adoptive parents, child age and child gender: The role of applicants' sexual orientation, 2010.
- Kyungseok Choo; Methodological and Ethical Challenges to Conducting Human Trafficking Studies: A Case Study of Korean Trafficking and Smuggling for Sexual Exploitation to the United States, 2010.
- Frances Cleaver; Good water governance and gender equity: a troubled relationship, 2010.
- Richard Cohen; Biblical Humanism and its Relevance to the Humanities, 2000.
- Roberta Cohen; Tsunami Envoy Clinton - Don't Forget Human Rights, 2005.
- John Comaroff; Humanity, Ethnicity, Nationality: Conceptual and Comparative Perspectives on the USSR, 1991.
- Greville Corbett; Resolution Rules: Agreement in Person, Number, and Gender, 1983.
- Bettina Dausien; Education as Biographical Construction? Narration, Gender and Learning - a Case Study, 1998.
- Bettina Dausien; On the gender perspective in adult education, Methodological notes, 2002.
- Erin Denton; International News Coverage of Human Trafficking Arrests and Prosecutions: A Content Analysis, 2010.
- Sana Ducic-Collette; The Unpublished Correspondence of Anica Savia-Rebac and Hans Leisegang: Classical Philology or the Third Humanism, 2008.
- Joanne Faulkner; Innocence and human variation, 2007.
- Joanne Faulkner; Negotiating Human Vulnerability: Innocence and the Limits of Being Human, 2009.
- Robert Foley; Hominids, Humans and Hunter-gatherers: An Evolutionary Perspective, 1991.
- Antonio Garda Gomez; Competing narratives, gender and threaded identity in cyberspace, 2010.
- Inda Gauta; Human Molar Crown Traits in Croatian Medieval and Contemporary Populations, 2010.
- Catherine Gianaro; Lahn's Analysis of Genes Indicates Human Brain Continues to Evolve, 2005.
- Suveera Gill; Is gender inclusivity an answer to ethical issues in business? An Indian stance, 2010.
- MichaelGroneberg; Myths and science on gender and sexuality. About Eros and Aristophanes' three sexes in Plato's Symposium, 2005.
- Jürgen Habermas; A Postscript to Knowledge and Human Interests, 1973.
- Susan Hanson; Gender and mobility: new approaches for informing sustainability, 2010.
- Marvin Harris; The Evolution of Human Gender Hierarchies, 1993.
- Robert Hart; General human capital and employment adjustment in the Great Depression: apprentices' andjoumeymen in UK engineering, 2005.
- Paul Hemsworth; Fear of Humans and its Consequences for the Domestic Pig, 1992.
- Tracy Higgins; Lot to Ask: Review Essay of Martha Nussbaum's From Disgust To Humanity: Sexual Orientation and Constitutional Law, 2010.
- Katherine Hodgetts; Gender and Disadvantage in the Australian Parliamentary Inquiry into the Education of Boys, 2010.
- Javed Hussain, Jonathan Scott, Richard Harrison and Cindy Millman; Enter the dragoness: firm growth, finance, guanxi, and gender in China, 2010.
- Tina Hyder; Gender-based violence against children in emergencies: Save the Children UK's response, 2007.
- Mia Lüinason; Institutionalized Knowledge: Notes on the Processes of Inclusion and Exclusion in Gender Studies in Sweden, 2010.
- Vlasta Jalusic; The Erasure: Mass Human Rights Violation and Denial of Responsibility: the Case of Independent Slovenia, 2007
- Katrina Jaworski; The Gendering of Suicide, 2010.
- Fiona Jenkins; Limits of the Human: Threat and Transformation, 2011.
- Will Jordon; Exploring the Causes of Early Drop Out among Race-Ethnic and Gender Groups, 1996.
- Loraleigh Keashly; Gender and Conflict: What Does Psychological Research Tell Us? 1994.
- Sarah Kenyon Lischer; Military Intervention and the Humanitarian Force Multiplier, 2007.
- Marina Kiseleva; Humans and Animals in Russian Baroque Homiletics, 2009.
- Raymond Klein and Roseanne Armitage; Rhythms in Human Performance: One and One-half Hour Oscillations in Cognitive Style, 1979.
- Samson Knoll; Herder's Concept of Humanitat, 1982.
- Sandra Knowles; Oh, for Some Refuge--for Myself-to be Myself: The Search for Gender Neutrality in the Diaries of Miles Franklin, 2010.
- Kornelija Kuvac-Levacic; Dehumanization of Reality in Croatian Fantastic Prose: Symbolism of Apocalyptic Animals, 2009.
- Tanja Lamovec; Recent Trends in Humanistic Psychotherapy, 1978.
- Marianne Legato; Gender-Specific Aspects of Human Biology for the Practicing Physician, 1997.
- Arya Helena Lehti; The Western Gaze-An Analysis of Medical Research Publications Concerning the Expressions of Depression, Focusing on Ethnicity and Gender, 2010.
- Jonathan Lightfoot; Race, Class, Gender, Intelligence, and Religion Perspectives, 2010.
- Susanne Luhmann; Gender and the Generations of Difficult Knowledge: Recent Responses to Familial Legacies of Nazi Perpetration, 2010.
- James Mackay; Gender, self-efficacy and achievement among South African Technology teacher trainees, 2010.
- Nicholas Mann; Petrarch and Humanism: the Paradox of Posterity, 1980.
- Carmen Martinez; Predicting gender awareness: the relevance of neo-sexism, 2010.
- Vesna Matekalo-Sverak; Possibilities of Use of Cattle and Pig Kidneys in Human Nutrition, 2009.
- Melanie McCarry; Becoming a proper man: young people's attitudes about interpersonal violence and perceptions of gender, 2010.
- Yana van der Meulen Rodgers; The health status of Cambodia's elderly in a context of gendered violence, 2009.
- Barbara Miller; The Anthropology of Sex and Gender Hierarchies, 1993.
- Diane Nelson; Gendering the Ethnic-National Question: Rigoberta Menchu Jokes and the Out-Skirts of Fashioning Identity, 1994.
- Stacey Nofziger; A Gendered Perspective on the Relationship Between Self-Control and Deviance, 2010.
- Martha Nussbaum; Essentialism, and Human Sexuality, 2010.
- Beth Phillips; Learning From Youth Exposed to Domestic Violence: Decentering DV and the Primacy of Gender Stereotypes, 2010.
- Bruce Pollock; Gender Differences in Psychotropic Drug Metabolism, 2000.
- Joycelyn Pollock; T Visas: Prosecution Tool or Humanitarian Response? 2010.
- Dean Radin; Event-Related Electroencephalographic Correlations between Isolated Human Subjects, 2004.
- Sulejman Redzic; Usage of wild edible plants in human nutrition during war - case study Zepa region, 2008.
- Sulejman Redzic; Wild edible plants and their traditional use in the human nutrition in Bosnia and Herzegovina, 2006.
- Sulejman Redzic; Wild Medicinal Plants and Their Usage in traditional Human Therapy, 2008.
- Sulejman Redzic; Wild Mushrooms and Lichens Used for Human Food Survival in the War Conditions, 2008.
- Elizabeth Reed; Losing the Gender in Gender-Based Violence: The Missteps of Research on Dating and Intimate Partner Violence, 2010.
- Eugene Rice; Humanist Aristotelianism in France: Jacques Lefevre d'Etaples and his Circle, 1970.
- Robert Rogan; Candidate Gender and Voter Support in State Legislative Elections, 2010.
- Thomas Ruble; Gender Differences in Conflict-Handling Styles: Less than Meets the Eye? 1994.
- Vojan Rus; The Universality of Man, Abstract and Real Humanism, 1985.
- Druscilla Scribner; Constitutionalizing Difference: A Case Study Analysis of Gender Provisions in Botswana and South Mrica, 2010.
- Elizabeth Segel; As the Twig is Bent: Gender and Childhood Reading, 1992.
- Tyson Smith; The Hidden Discourse of Masculinity in Gender Discrimination Law, 2005.
- Barbara Spanjol-Pandelo; On Ars et Humanitas in Interdisciplinary Dialogue, 2009.
- Leanna Standish, Electroencephalographic Evidence of Correlated Event-Related Signals between the Brains of Spatially and Sensory Isolated Human Subjects, 2004.
- Oded Stark; The Intergenerational Overlap and Human Capital Formation, 2005.
- John Szmer, Tammy Sarver and Erin Kaheny; Have We Come a Long Way, Baby? The Influence of Attorney Gender on Supreme Court Decision Making, 2010.
- Jelena Tanaskovic; Dinamic mutations in human genome: a review of triplet repeat diseases, 2000.
- John Tinkler; J. S. Mill as a Nineteenth-Century Humanist, 1992.
- Pranita Udas; Can water professionals meet gender goals? A case study of the Department of Irrigation in Nepal, 2010.
- Roy Wallis; Betwixt Therapy and Salvation: The Changing Form of the Human Potential Movement, 1985.
- Maria Wiklund; He Messed Me Up: Swedish Adolescent Girls' Experiences of Gender-Related Partner Violence and Its Consequences Over Time, 2010.
- Mariusz Wolonciej; Cognitive aspects of human well-being in the concept of work imprinted in Polish and German proverbs, 2006.
- Minoru Yokoyama; Measures Against Human Trafficking in Japan, 2010.
Maryam Firouz: Human Aggression and Gender Violence