Max Huss (1889-1945)
2011, oil on canvas, 28×29 cm
Max Huss (1889-1945) - Responsible Time After the Future
- Paul Abramson; Change and Continuity in the 1996 and 1998 Elections, 1999.
- Bojan Baskar; Ambivalent Dealings with an Imperial Past: The Habsburg Legacy and New Nationhood in ex-Yugoslavia, 2000.
- Christine Battersby; Terror, terrorism and the sublime: rethinking the sublime after 1789 and 2001, 2003.
- Millicent Bell; The Black Sun Press to the Present, 1955.
- Tamas Bezeczky; New Petrographic Data on the Late Phase of the Laecanius Workshop in Fazana - Istria, 2007.
- Hans Binneveld; Curing and Insuring: Essays on Illness in Past Times, 1993.
- Joshua Brustein; The Fiscal Crisis After 30 Years, 2005,
- James Brzycki; Response of Industrial and Commercial Customers to Time-of-Use Rates, 1982.
- Walter Cannon; Bodily Changes in Pain, Fear and Rage, 1929.
- Douglas Caves; Load Shifting Under Voluntary Residential Time-of-Use Rates, 1989.
- Richard Cohen; Being, Time and the Ethical Body, 2004.
- Richard Cohen; Levinas: Happiness is a Sensational Time, 1981.
- Richard Cohen; Responsible Time, 2002.
- Richard Cohen; Theology after the Shoah: Levinas on Suffering and Evil, 2009.
- Ron Corben; UN Plans to Revive Asian Tourism After Tsunami, 2005.
- Julie Cwikel; Mothers' Coping Styles During Times of Chronic Security Stress: Effect on Health Status, 2010.
- Helle Dale; Preventing Future Catastrophes; Answers Needed on Katrina Response, 2005.
- Owen Davies; Cunning-Folk in England and Wales during the Eighteenth and Nineteenth Centuries, 1997.
- Massimo De Angelis; Thoughts on Workerism after Mario Tronti's talk, 2006.
- Robert Denton; The Primetime Presidency of Ronald Reagan, 1988.
- Simon Donner; Projecting land use changes in the Neotropics: The geography of pasture expansion into forest, 2007.
- Lewis Douglas; The Late Baroque Churches of Venice, 1967.
- Joanne Faulkner; Amnesia at the Beginning of Time: Irigaray's reading of Heidegger in The Forgetting of Air, 2001.
- Joanne Faulkner; Irigaray and Heidegger on Time and Space, 1997.
- Sarath Fernando; After the Tsunami, Another Disaster, 2005.
- Edwin Feulner; A Rainbow in the Aftermath of Katrina: Realization that Overspending Must Stop, 2005.
- David Freeman; Still Time to Choose...Ten Years Later, 1983.
- Gal Frenkel; India After the Tsunami - The Rights of Affected People, 2005.
- Vladas Gaidys; Attitudes Towards The Past, Present And Future In The Baltic States: 1993-1995, 1996.
- Susan Gantt; Systems-Centered Training for Therapists: Beyond Stereotyping to Integrating Diversities into the Change Process, 2010.
- Douglas Gibler; Taking Arms Against a Sea of Troubles: Conventional Arms Races During Periods of Rivalry, 2005.
- Wendy Gittler; Bonnard and the Space of Inhabited Time, 1998.
- Douglas Hale; Buying Time: Franchising Hazardous and Nuclear Waste Cleanup, 1997.
- Beth Harris; The Slide Library: A Posthumous Assessment for our Digital Future, 2008.
- Robert James Hattam; Rethinking reconciliation and pedagogy in unsettling times, 2007.
- David Hays; The Irregular Garden in Late Eighteenth-Century France, 2000.
- Patricia Herminghouse; Challenges and Changes, Past and Present, 2010.
- Robert Hillenbrand; La dolce vita in early Islamic Syria: the evidence of later Umayyad palaces, 1982.
- Daniel Hipp; The Poetry of Shell Shock: Wartime Trauma and Healing in Wilfred Owen, Ivor Gurney and Siegfried Sassoon, 2005.
- Semir Imamovic; Changes in renal perfusion during pneumoperitoneum, 2008.
- Fiona Jenkins; Dialogue in the Aftermath: On Good, Evil and Responsibility after September 11, 2004.
- Satyajit Kar; Temporal behaviour of trapped centres in KCl:KBr crystals during second zone colouration, 2004.
- Slobodan Karamanic; Kosovo after Yugoslavia, 2006.
- Ewa Craiyna Karpinska; The City Today and Yesterday and the Day Before, 1995.
- Sue Kossew; Little Enough, Less than Little: Nothing': Ethics, Engagement, and Change in the fiction of J.M. Coetzee, 2000.
- Alexander Kozin; Before the Law or Three Narratives about Gaining Access to Criminal Defence, 2009.
- Harald Krahwinkler; The Church(es) of Aquileia, Friuli and Istria at the Time of the Riziano Placitum, 2001.
- Erkki Lehtinen; Notions of a Finnish National Identity During the Period of Swedish Rule, 1981.
- Farid Ljuca; Arterial blood pressure and systemic vascular resistance after revascularization of myocardium with and without cardiopulmonary bypass, 2008.
- Bindu Lohani; Clouding the future: Vehicle emissions in Asian cities, 2006.
- Maggie Markin; Beyond the bubble: the effects of speculative bubble on the Impressionist market form 1987 - present, 2003.
- Elizabeth Martin; Second Time Around; How Divorce Affects Future Relationships, 1989.
- Adeline Masquelier; Negotiating Futures: Islam, Youth, and the State In Niger, 2006.
- Mark Mazower; The Balkans, From the End the Byzantium to the Present Day, 2000.
- Sheila McTighe; The Hieroglyphic Landscape: Libertinage and the Late Allegories of Nicolas Poussin, 1987.
- Andelko Milardovic; The International Community and Future Scenarios for Bosnia and Herzegovina, 2009.
- Emi Mise; On suboptimality of the Hodrick-Prescott filter at time series endpoints, 2005.
- Rastko Mocnik; After the Fall: Through the Fogs of the 18th Brumaire of the Eastern Springs, 1999.
- Sally Morphet; Future Prospects for the United Nations, 2007.
- Richard Moss; Improving information for managing an uncertain future climate, 2007.
- Dana Carleton Munro; The Western Attitude toward Islam during the Period of the Crusades, 1931.
- John Murungi; Toward an African Conception of Time, 1980.
- Karaoglu Nazan; The reasons for being a doctor and the future expectations, 2010.
- John Nemiah; Alexithymia: Present, Past - and Future? 1996.
- Bruno Nettl; Persian Classical Music in Tehran: The Process of Change, 1978.
- Hans-Ulrich Obrist; Kraftwerk, Time storage, Laboratory, 2000.
- Alen Ozbolt; Before and After and about Now, 2008.
- Igor Papez; After Expression and the End of the Pictoral, 2004.
- Janez Pecar; The Young - The Object of Surveillance and Change, 1985.
- Stephen Peck; The NERC Fan in Retrospect and Lessons for the Future, 1989.
- Marina Petrovic; Risk factors for brain metastases after definitive chemoradiation for locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer, 2009.
- James Pettifier; The Greek Minority in Albania. In the Aftermath of Communism, 2001.
- Kari Pitkiinen; The Road to Survival or Death? Temporary Migration During the Great Finnish Famine in the 1860s, 1992.
- Wolfgang Pollak; German Identity, Forty Years after Zero, 1986.
- Bojan Popovic; Imperial Usage of Zoomorphic Motifs on Textiles: the Two-Headed Eagle and the Lion in Circles and Between Crosses in the Late Byzantine Period, 2009.
- Sulejman Redzic; The frequency of pollen allergy at the population of Sarajevo region during 2002 year, 2005.
- Eric Rentschler; Germany: The Past that Would Not Go Away, 1987.
- Keywan Riahi; The Role of Non-CO2 Greenhouse Gases in Climate Change Mitigation: Long-term Scenarios for the 21st Century, 2006.
- Sarah Rich; Seriality and Difference in the Late Work of Barnett Newman, 1999.
- Winfried Rief; Somatization - Future Perspectives on a Common Phenomenon, 1998.
- Ruthann Robson; Before and after Sappho: Logos, 2010.
- Nenad Rogulj; Influence of some motor abilities on ball speed during shoot in handball, 2007.
- Dennis Rondinelli; Regime change and nation building: can donors restore governance in post-conflict states? 2005.
- David Sabean; Production of the Self during the Age of Confessionalization, 1996.
- George Scott; Explanatory Remarks on the Designs for the New Foreign Office now laid before the House of Commons, 1860.
- Mateja Sever; The Time Which I Belong to, 1999.
- Adrian Severin; The Future of the EU: A Need for a New Vision, 2006.
- George Shackleford; Van Gogh in Paris: Between the Past and the Future, 2000.
- Jenny Sharp; It's new, It's Different, It's Been Here All the Time, 1967.
- Linda Silka; Intuitive Judgments of Change, 1989.
- Deane Simpson; Nomadic Urbanism: The Senior Full-time Recreational Vehicle Community, 2008.
- John Skorupski; Morality as Self-governance: Has it a Future? 2004.
- Jozef Slavkovsky; Mining, nature protection and numismatics in present Slovakia, 2010.
- Neil Smith; Giuliani Time: The Revanchist 1990s, 1998.
- Robert Sparrow; Hands up Who Wants to Die? Primoratz on Responsibility and Civilian Immunity in Wartime, 2005.
- Allegra Stewart; Gertrude Stein and the Present, 1967.
- Neil Stewart; Time Difference, 2008.
- Raymond Struyk; Factors in successful program implementation in Russia during the transition: pilot programs as a guide, 2007.
- Jonathan Swift; The Conduct of the Allies, and of the Late Ministry, in Beginning and Carrying on the Present War, 1951.
- Guy Taylor; Rebuilding the City Will Change its Face, 2005.
- Suruchi Thapar-Bjorkert; But Sometimes I Think... They Put Themselves in the Situation: Exploring Blame and Responsibility in Interpersonal Violence, 2010.
- Lasse Thomassen; Antagonism, Hegemony and Ideology after Heterogeneity, 2005.
- Bruce Tolley; Pastors and Parishioners in Wurttemberg during the Late Reformation, 1581-1621, 1995.
- Anna Vemer Andrzejewski; A Duty to Be Serious Sometimes, 2007.
- Tomislav Vignjevic; Redefinition of Space and Time, 2003.
- Gianfranco Walsh; Internet-induced changes in consumer music procurement behavior: a German perspective, 2003.
- Matthew Watts; Laszlo Moholy-Nagy and The Situationist International: Creativity and the Opportunities for Change, 1998.
- Friedel Weinert; Time and Invariance, 1992.
- Heidemarie Wiecwrek-Zeul; Climate change: Time for a revolution, 2006.
- John Wilke; After Katrina, Republicans Back a Sea of Conservative Ideas, 2005.
- Fronia Wissman; The Lyric Landscape: Music and Poetry in the Late Landscapes of Camille Corot, 1989.
- Marvin Wolfgang; The Viable Future of Criminology, 1968.
- Nicholas Zurbrugg; Marinetti, Boccioni and Electroacoustic Poetry: Futurism and After, 1982.
Max Huss (1889-1945) - Responsible Time After the Future