Catherine Itzin (1944-2010)
2011, oil on canvas, 30×28 cm
Catherine Itzin: Decommissioning Costs of Trade Equilibrium
- Nodir Adilov; Bilateral Forward Contracts and Spot Prices, 2010.
- Simon Anderson; Price Dispersion and Consumer Reservation Prices, 2005.
- Emmanuel Antoine; Doing fair trade business or working at making fairer a trade business? 2007.
- Benjamin Atkinson; Retail Gasoline Price Cycles: Evidence from Guelph, Ontario Using Bi-Hourly, Station-Specific Retail Price Data, 2009.
- David Atkinson; Time-Symmetric Causality. Huw Price, Time's Arrow and Archimedes' Point, 1998.
- Christopher Bacon; Confronting the Coffee Crisis: Can Fair Trade, Organic, and Specialty Coffees Reduce Small-Scale Farmer Vulnerability in Northern Nicaragua? 2005.
- Daniel Baldwin; Working Words: Representation and reflections of two former sex trade workers covering the Pickton trial in Vancouver, British Columbia, 2009.
- Nathan Balke; The relative price effects of monetary shocks, 2007.
- Greg Ball; Integrated Local T&D Planning Using Customer Outage Costs, 1998.
- Ansgar Belke; The Trade-off Between Enlarging and Deepening, 2007.
- Eva Maria Belser; International Trade Regulation, 2004.
- Tamas Bezeczky; Trade Connections Between Ephesus and Adriatic Region, 2008.
- Tamas Bezeczky; Wine trade from Campania to Ephesus, 2005.
- Nunziata Bowdler; Trade Union Density and Inflation Performance: Evidence from OECD Panel Data, 2007.
- James Boyd; The Regulatory Compact and Implicit Contracts: Should Stranded Costs be Recoverable? 1998.
- Gianpaolo Callioni; Tool Kit Inventory-Driven Costs, 2005.
- Gavin Cameron; Technological convergence, R&D, trade and productivity growth, 2005.
- Kathleen Carey; The effect of network arrangements on hospital pricing behavior, 2005.
- Chongwoo Choe; Keeping Two Sets of Books: The Relationship Between Tax and Incentive Transfer Prices, 2005.
- Drago Cvijanovic; Foreign Trade Exchange of Food Between Serbia and Bosnia &Herzegovina, 2009.
- Larry Dale; GHG Mitigation Potential, Costs and Benefits in Global Forests: A Dynamic Partial Equilibrium Approach, 2006.
- Jishnu Das; Money for nothing: The dire straits of medical practice in Delhi, India, 2007.
- Neil Dikeman; Costs and Benefits of Residential Time-of-Use Metering, 1983.
- Johannes Fedderke; Mark-up Pricing in South African Industry, 2007.
- Thilo Fehmel; Trade Union Negotiations between Functional Capability and Capacity to Act. Causes, 2010.
- Carolyn Fischer; Carbon Abatement Costs: Why the Wide Range of Estimates? 2006.
- Jeffrey Fischer; Midwest Gasoline Pricing and the Spring 2000 Price Spike, 2003.
- Gideon Fishelson; OPEC and the Rest of the World Trade Equilibrium--A Clarifying Note, 1982.
- Gene Heinze Fry; The Cost of Decommissioning Reactors: Estimates and Experience, 1991.
- Dermot Gately; Imperfect Price-Reversibility of Gasoline Demand: Asymmetric Responses to Price Increases and Declines, 1992.
- Dermot Gately; Strategies for OPEC's Pricing and Output Decisions, 1995.
- Alfred Glossbrenner; Making Money on the Internet, 1995.
- John Gonzales; The Relationship Between Refined Product Imports and Refined Product Prices in the United States, 1985.
- Richard Gordon; North American Free Trade: Another Challenge to Coal, 1993.
- Kalle Gustafsson; The Trade in Slaves in Ovamboland, 2005.
- Catherine Hagem; Cost-Effective Climate Control in a Small Country, 1994.
- Stephen Henderson; Costs and Benefits of Residential Time-of-Use Metering, 1983.
- Thomas Hertel; The Earnings Effects of Multilateral Trade Liberalization: Implications for Poverty, 2005.
- James Hewlett; A Cost/Benefit Perspective of Extended Unit Service as a Decommissioning Alternative, 1991.
- Eric Hirst; Price and Cost Impacts of Utility DSM Programs, 1992.
- William Hogan; Productivity Trends and the Cost of Reducing CO2 Emissions, 1991.
- Par Holmberg; Supply Function Equilibrium with Asymmetric Capacities and Constant Marginal Costs, 2007.
- David Huettner; Costs and Benefits of Residential Time-of-Use Metering, 1982.
- Jonathan Hughes; Evidence of a Shift in the Short-Run Price Elasticity of Gasoline Demand, 2008.
- Hillard Huntington; A Note on Price Asymmetry as Induced Technical Change, 2006.
- Clifton Jones; OPEC Behavior Under Falling Prices: Implications for Cartel Stability, 1990.
- Paul Joskow; What Does a Negawatt Really Cost? Evidence from Utility Conservation Programs, 1992.
- Suzie Kito; Where Did the Money Go? The Cost and Performance of the Largest Commercial Sector DSM Programs, 2000.
- Paul Kobrin; The Cost of OCS Bid Rejection, 1986.
- Onno Kuik; Trade Liberalization and Carbon Leakage, 2003.
- Thomas La Guardia; A Private Contractor's Approach to Decommissioning Costs, 1991.
- Amartya Lahiri; Output Costs, Currency Crises and Interest Rate Defense of a Peg, 2007.
- Mark Le Clair; Achieving Gasoline Price Stability in the; A Modest Proposal, 2006.
- Matthew Lindquist; The welfare costs of union wage compression, 2005.
- Ulrich Loschhorn; Decommissioning Plans and Costing in Germany, 1991.
- Knox Lovell; Weather and Pollution Abatement Costs, 1998.
- Robert Marks; The Cost of Australian Carbon Dioxide Abatement, 1991.
- Martin McGuire; Implicit Mercantilism, Oligopoly, and Trade, 2005.
- Mark Newton Lowry; Competitive Speculative Storage and the Cost of Refinery Product Supply, 1989.
- William Nordhaus; The Cost of Slowing Climate Change: A Survey, 1991.
- William Nordhaus; The Impact of Treaty Nonparticipation on the Costs of Slowing Global Warming, 2009.
- Elizabeth Olmsted Teisberg; The Value of Commodity Purchase Contracts with Limited Price Risk, 1991.
- Penelope Papailias; Money of Kurbet is Money of Blood, The making of a Hero of Migration at the Greek-Albanian Border, 2003.
- Rolando Pelaez; Price Elasticity for Gasoline Revisited, 1981.
- Walter Primeaux; Fair Value Versus Original Cost Rate Base Valuation During Inflation, 1984.
- Petar Proklin; Costs Calculation for Entrepreneurs of Building Activity, 2007.
- Abraham Ravid; On Marginal Cost Pricing When Consumers Can Also Produce, 1987.
- Peter Reinelt; Carbon Capture Retrofits and the Cost of Regulatory Uncertainty, 2007.
- Adam Rose; Regrets or No Regrets--That is the Question: Is Conservation a Costless CO2 Mitigation Strategy? 1995.
- Mark Satterthwaite; Dynamic Matching, Two-Sided Incomplete Information, and Participation Costs: Existence and Convergence to Perfect Competition, 2007.
- Lorena Sduflia; Trade Deficit causes of the Republic of Croatia and Possibilities of Decrease, 2007.
- Eytan Sheshinski; Optimum and Risk-Class Pricing of Annuities, 2007.
- Dejan Simic, A Varietyin the Inventory and a Broad Price Range are Necessary for a Successful Operation of a Gallery, 2010.
- Richard Smith; Generic Approaches to Estimating Decommissioning Costs, 1991.
- Brent Sohngen; Carbon Sequestration in Global Forests Under Different Carbon Price Regimes, 2006.
- Ronald Soligo; A Note on Saudi Arabian Price Discrimination, 2000.
- Kathleen Spees; Impacts of Responsive Load in PJM: Load Shifting and Real Time Pricing, 2008.
- John Swinton; At What Cost do We Reduce Pollution? Shadow Prices of SO2 Emissions, 1998.
- Mitsugu Tanaka; Estimating the Costs for Japan's JPDR Project, 1991.
- Silvana Tenreyro; On the trade impact of nominal exchange rate volatility, 2007.
- Asher Tishler; Complementarity's Substitution Relationships in the Demand for Time-of-Use Differentiated Inputs Under Time-of-Use Pricing, 1991.
- Asher Tishler; The Response of Large Firms to Different Schemes of Time-of-Use Pricing When the Production Function is
- Hugo Toledo; Coca Substitution and Free Trade in Bolivia: The Pending Crisis, 2007.
- Frank Walsh; Monetary shocks with variable effort, 2005.
- Chengyi Wang; Typhoon insurance pricing with spatial decision support tools, 2005.
- Campbell Watkins; Costs of Aggregate Hydrocarbon Reserve Additions, 2004.
- Leonard Waverman; Two Canadian Perspectives (Special Feature: Canadian Trade Agreement), 1988.
- Robert Williams; Low Cost Strategies for Coping with CO2 Emission Limits, 1990.
- Daniel Williams; The Expanding Decommissioning Focus: A Comparison of Coal and Nuclear Costs, 1991.
- Chi-Keung Woo; A Note on Measuring Household Welfare Effects of Time-of-Use (TOU) Pricing, 1984.
- Chi-Keung Woo; Capacity Rationing and Fixed Cost Collection, 1991.
Catherine Itzin: Decommissioning Costs of Trade Equilibrium