Gustav Wolf (1913-1913)
2011, oil on canvas, 23×26 cm
Gustav Wolf: Sustainable Management and Ecology
- Sanford Berg; Load Management: Rationing versus Peak Load Pricing, 1981.
- Danijela Bonacin; Relations between characteristics of higher degrees managers and sources for funding sport organisations, 2007.
- Marcus Buckingham; What Great Managers Do, 2005.
- Ronald Burke; Do managerial men benefit from organizational values supporting work-personal life balance? 2010.
- Ronald Burke; Managers, balance, and fulfilling lives, 2010.
- Nicole Carter; Closing the circle: linking land use planning and water management at the local level, 2005.
- Suraje Dessai; Assessing the robustness of adaptation decisions to climate change uncertainties: A case study on water resources management in the East of England, 2007.
- Veselin Draskovic; Models of knowledge management and transformation of knowledge, 2007.
- Minh-Ha Duong; Uncertainty management in the IPCC: Agreeing to disagree, 2007.
- Michael Einhorn; The Effect of Load Management upon Transmission and Distribution Costs: A Case Study, 1988.
- Francis Gichuki; Land use changes and hydrological impacts related to up-scaling of rainwater harvesting and management in upper Ewaso Ng'iro river basin, Kenya, 2007.
- James Grunig; Excellence in Public Relations and Communication Management, 1992.
- James Grunig; Public Relations Management in Government and Business, 1995.
- Alexander Gumbel; Herding in delegated portfolio management: When is comparative performance information desirable? 2005.
- Minna Hanninen; Branding: An Examination of Auction House Branding Strategies and Management, 2005.
- Matias Gonzalez Hernandez; Incentives towards sustainable management of the municipal solid waste on islands, 2005.
- Gotthilf Gerhard Hiller; Case-management and civil advocacy: What disadvantaged juveniles and young adults really need, 1999.
- Thomas Hoff; Identifying Distributed Generation and Demand Side Management Investment Opportunities, 1996.
- Thomas Hoff; Using Distributed Resources to Manage Risks Caused, Demand Uncertainty, 1998.
- Julie Ingram; The knowledge challenge within the transition towards sustainable soil management: An analysis of agricultural advisors in England, 2007.
- Adeoye Lambo; The Treatment and Management of African Psychiatric Patients, 1966.
- Laure Ledoux; Towards sustainable flood and coastal management: identifying drivers of, and obstacles to, managed realignment, 2005.
- Mirjana Milanovic-Stevanovic; Risk Management in the Production of the Meat Product Without Allergens, 2009.
- William Murphie; Greenfield Decommissioning at Shippingport: Cost Management and Experience, 1991.
- Jasmina Novakovic; Analyzing Static and Dynamic Content Centric Applications and Variations Model in Content Management System, 2008.
- Arkadiusz Ostojski; The legal regulations of sewage sludge management, 2007.
- DavidPucel; Designing, Post-Training, Tests to Measure the Impact of Management Leadership Training Programs on Actual Management Job Performance, 1996.
- Sarika Rathi; Optimization model for integrated municipal solid waste management in Mumbai, India, 2007.
- Sulejman Redzic; Ecohydrological approach to sustainable management of floodable Karst fields in Dinaric Alps, 2008.
- Sulejman Redzic; Ecological evaluation of biodiversity as an effective tool for sustainable management of Mediterranean ecosystems, 2002.
- Sulejman Redzic; Ecological informational system in the function of reconstruction and physical planning with special point on management of sensitive areas, 1998.
- Sulejman Redzic; Floristic vegetation information system as a mean for sustainable management and protection of biodiversity on the Balkan Peninsula, 2006,
- Sulejman Redzic; The ecological bases of sustainable management of Bosnia Hercegovina forests, 1997.
- Sulejman Redzic; The establishing of informational ecological system as a precondition for sustainable management of biological diversity, 1998,
- Sulejman Redzic; The state and the ways of management of meadow ecosystems of the Bosnian part of Adriatic Sea, 1995.
- Joachim Schmerbeck; Fire supported forest utilisation of a degraded dry forest as a means of sustainable local forest management in South India, 2007.
- Klaus Schmierl; Organizational learning: Knowledge management and training in low-tech and medium low-tech companies, 2005.
- Ihor Shadyorkin; Radiofrequency ablation: An option and a dilemma in kidney tumours management, 2008.
- Christos Stavrianos; The Role of Dentistry in the Management of Mass Disasters and Bioterrorism, 2010.
- Emira Svraka; Management of sensory disability in children with spastic cerebral palsy, 2008.
- Gejza Timcak; Destination calibration process for tourism management of defined regions, 2010.
- Karin Tonderski; 18. Management of sugar effluent in the Lake Victoria region, 2007.
- Pekka Virtanen; Community-based natural resource management in Mozambique: a critical review of the concept's applicability at local level, 2005.
- Jeff Weiss; Want Collaboration? Accept-and Actively Manage-Conflict, 2005.
- Gorden Wilicolk; Diagnosis and Management of Dementia: A Manual for Memory Disorders Teams, 1999.
Gustav Wolf: Sustainable Management and Ecology