Ján Sivák (1876-1960)
2011, oil on canvas, 35×34 cm
Ján Sivák: Argument Structure of Integrated Assessment Model
- Charalambos Aliprantis; Contagion Equilibria in a Monetary Model, 2007.
- Lisa Avery; Constructed wetlands for grey water treatment, 2007.
- Malcolm Baker; Alternative Models of Uncertain Commodity Prices for Use with Modern Asset Pricing Methods, 1998.
- Aleksander Berentsen; Friedman Meets Hosios: Efficiency in Search Models of Money, 2007.
- Stephen Berger; Reconstructing New York, 1992.
- Lutz Berkner; Inheritance, Land Tenure and Peasant Family Structure: A German Regional Comparison, 1976.
- Paul Bernstein; Effects of Restrictions on International Permit Trading: The MS-MRT Model, 1999.
- Ljiljana Bibovic; The English Gerund as a Subject and Its Serbo-Croatian Structural Equivalents, 1973.
- Susan Bird; Constructing an alternative masculine identity: the experience of the Centro Bartolome de las Casas and Oxfam America in El Salvador, 2007.
- Ryszard Blazejewski; Efficiency of constructed reed bed and reed pond as tertiary wastewater treatment stages during their startup, 2007.
- Dobromir Bonacin; Latent structure of general, psychological and specific motor ability indicators with top sitting volleyball players, 2007.
- Geert Booij; Morphology, Semantics and Argument Structure, 1992.
- Robert Borsley; Heads in Head-driven Phrase Structure Grammar, 1993.
- Valentina Bosetti; A World induced Technical Change Hybrid Model, 2006.
- Muammer Calik; Investigating effectiveness of analogies embedded within four-step constructivist teaching model: A case for atom concept, 2009.
- Robin Cantor; Applying Construction Lessons to Decommissioning Estimates, 1991.
- Steven Caudill; Analysing Misleading Discrete Responses: A Logit Model Based on Misclassified Data, 2005.
- Noam Chomsky; After the Cataclysm: Post-war Indochina and The Reconstruction of Imperial Ideology, 1979.
- Dorothea Dornheim; Simulation and statistical modeling with Lisp-Stat, 2001.
- Dorothea Dornheim; Teaching statistical modeling through smoothing, 1999.
- Dorothea Dornheim; Tree Structured Function Estimation with Haar Wavelets 1999.
- Ciaran Driver; Profitability, capacity, and uncertainty: a model of UK manufacturing investment, 2005.
- Randa Dubnick; The Structure of Obscurity: Gertrude Stein, Language and Cubism, 1984.
- Branko Duric; Models for Annual Protein Forage Production in Hilly-mountainous Regions, 2009.
- Natalija Dzinic; Usage of Carrageen in Production of Ready-Meal with Restructured minced Meat, 2009.
- Jan Eega; Chiral quark models and their applications, 2005.
- Fouad El Haj Hassan; Structural and electronic properties of bcc selenium under high pressure, 2005
- Allen Fawcett; Non-CO2 Greenhouse Gases in the Second Generation Model, 2006.
- John Fender; Self employment, education and credit constraints: A model of interdependent credit rationing decisions, 2005.
- Dusan Fiser; The Antelope - the Matrix - the Mental Structure of Space, 2004.
- Robert Freidin; On the Interaction of Lexical and Structural Properties: Case Structure in Russian, 1984.
- Christa Gardner von Teuffel; From Polyptych to Pala: Some Structural Considerations, 1979.
- Julian Gardner; Fronts and Backs: Setting and Structure, 1979.
- Marina Glazkova; The Image of the West in the Teaching of Russian Slavophiles: Structure and Functions, 1995.
- Nadja Gnamus; Sensorial Dimension of Peripheral Vision and Construction of Experience: A Note on Liquid Space, 2008.
- Abigail Godeau-Solomon; Male Trouble, Constructing Masculinity, 1995.
- Amalija Golobic; Solving Structural Problems of Ceramic Materials, 2003.
- Petja Grafenauer; We are Interested in Operational Models that Emerge from Local Needs, 2010.
- Tilo Gratz; Friendship Ties Among Young Artisanal Gold Miners In Northern Benin, 2005.
- Paul Graves; New Models and Metaphors for the Neanderthal Debate, 1991.
- Wolf-Heimo Grieben; A Schumpeterian North-South Growth Model of Trade and Wage Inequality, 2005.
- Jeanette Gundel; Universals of Topic-Comment Structure, 1988.
- Clemens Haftendorn; Modeling and Analysis of the International Steam Coal Trade, 2010.
- Jeffrey Harlig; Accentuation Typology, Word Order, and Theme-Rheme Structure, 1988.
- Bennett Harrison; The Great U-Turn: Corporate Restructuring and the Polarising of America, 1988.
- Thomas Headley; Conducting hydraulic tracer studies in constructed wetlands: a practical guide, 2007.
- Wolfgang Heinz; Argument Structure and Case Assignment in German, 1994.
- David Hendry; The Properties of Automatic GETS Modelling, 2005.
- Ray Eldom Hiebert, A model of the Government Communication Process, 1981.
- Gordon Hughes; Coming into Sight: Seeing Robert Delaunay's Structure of Vision, 2002.
- Milka Ivic; On the Structural Characteristics of the Serbocroatian Case System, 1961.
- Mark Jaccard; Towards General Equilibrium in a Technology-Rich Model with Empirically Estimated Behavioral Parameters, 2006.
- Johanna Jacob; A median voter model of health insurance with ex post moral hazard, 2005.
- Robert James Hattam; Enterprise education and the construction of teachers' work: Exploring the links, 1998.
- Fiona Jenkins; On the Rationality of Disagreement and Feeling: Brethren, Bombers and the Construction of the Common, 2009.
- Bjarne Jensen; Dynamic Structure, Exogeneity, Phase Portraits, Growth Paths, and Scale and Substitution Elasticities, 2005.
- Bozidar Jezernik; Constructing Identities on Marbles and Terracotta: Representations of Classical Heritage in Greece and Turkey, 2007.
- Soren Johansen; Interpretation of Cointegrating Coefficients in the Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Model, 2005.
- Kate Jones; Experimental evidence for molecular structures in light nuclei, 2004.
- Andrzej Juros; The Need for Support and Reconstruction of the Family, 1997.
- Janez Justin; The Structure of Didactic Discourse and the Mystery of Illocutionary Force, 1992.
- Robert Kadlec; Tracer and spike tests of constructed wetlands, 2007.
- Aris Kaloudis; Structural change, growth and innovation: The roles of medium and low tech industries, 2005.
- Franjo Krmpotic: A novel nuclear model for double beta decay, 2005.
- Valentina Krylova; Influence of Regimes on Sterilization on Microstructure, Structural and Mechanical Properties of Muscle Tissue and Digestibility of Canned Beef, Manufactured in Polymer Consumer Package, 2009.
- Ivan Kupcic; Optical properties within the Q1D multiband models- the transverse equation of motion approach, 2005.
- Ivica Kusevic; Vortex pinning and critical currents in nanostructured novel superconductors, 2005.
- Thomassen Lasse; Between Deconstruction and Rational Reconstruction, 2008.
- Charles Laughlin and Jason Throop; Emotion: A View from Biogenetic Structuralism, 1999.
- Nedzad Leko; Syntax of Noun Headed Constructions in Serbo-Croatian and Corresponding Phrasal Structures in English, 1986.
- Benjamin Lima; Wolf Vostell's Decollage and the Forms of Destruction, 1958-1972, 2009.
- Michael Lipson; A Garbage Can Model of UN Peacekeeping, 2007.
- Thomas Lowe; Danger is all around: Eliciting expert perceptions for managing climate change through a mental models approach, 2007.
- Steven Lynn; Rendering the Implausible Plausible: Narrative Construction, Suggestion and Memory, 1998.
- Julijan Malacko; Evaluation of boxer's cognitive status contribution to success in performing specific movement structure, 2007.
- Pete Mandik; Modeling Memory and Mental Representation, 2003.
- Ryszard Manka; The compact star in the SU(3) sigma model, 2004.
- Alan Manne; The Costs of Stabilizing Global CO2 Emissions: A Probabilistic Model Based on Expert Judgments, 1994.
- Chris Manning; Ergativity: Argument Structure and Grammatical Relations, 1994.
- Adrian Masters; Endogenous credit-card acceptance in a model of precautionary demand for money, 2005.
- Yuzuru Matsuoka; Analysis of Post-Kyoto Scenarios: The Asian-Pacific Integrated Model, 1999.
- Cavan McCormack; Kokusaika: Impediments in Japan's Deep Structure, 1996.
- John Modell; A Note on Scholarly Caution in a Period of Revisionism and Interdisciplinarity, 1989.
- Nadia Nicoleta Morarasu; A Model of Construction of Narrative Identity in Dickensian Novels, 2010.
- Antonio Negri; Hegemony After Deconstruction: the Consequences of Undecidability, 2004.
- Serena Ng; A Note on the Selection of Time Series Models, 2005.
- Mansoor Niaz; From Cathode Rays To Alpha Particles To Quantum of Action: A Rational Reconstruction of Structure of the Atom and Its Implications for Chemistry, 1998.
- Aleksana Nitic; Gold Embroidery with the Name of the Emperor Ivan Alexander from the Church of St. Nicholas at Stanicenje - Documents and Reconstruction, 2005.
- Katharyn Ellen Ketter Nottis; Comparative Analysis of Pre-Service Teacher Analogies Generated for Process and Structure Concepts, 2001.
- Jasmina Novakovic; An Upgraded Petri Net Model Simulation and Analysis of an Image Compression, 2009.
- Jasmina Novakovic; Modeling of the Hash Function Irregularity, 2008.
- Jasmina Novakovic; Optimizing Data Warehouse Performance with Logical Data Model Changes, 2008.
- David Oakley; Hypnosis and Conversion Hysteria: A Unifying Model, 1999.
- Hanna Obarska Pempkowiak; Application, design and operation of constructed wetland systems: case studies of systems in the Gdansk region, Poland, 2007.
- Gbadebo Oladosu; An Almost Ideal Demand System Model of Household Vehicle Fuel Expenditure Allocation in the United States, 2003.
- Andrew Ortony; The Cognitive Structure of the Emotions, 1988.
- Christiansen Palle Ove; Construction and Consumption of the Past: From Montaillou to The Name of the Rose, 1988.
- Stephen Peck CETA: A Model for Carbon Emissions Trajectory Assessment, 1992.
- Jean-Yves Pollock; Verb Movement, Universal Grammar, and the Structure of IP, 1989.
- Marcy Radlauer; Nuclear Construction Lead Times: Analysis of Past Trends and Outlook for the Future, 1985.
- Gita Rajan; Constructing-Contesting Masculinities: Trends in South Asian Cinema, 2006.
- Gilbert Rappaport; On the Adnominal Genitive and the Structure of Noun Phrases in Russian and Polish, 1992.
- Sulejman Redzic; Ecological bases of reconstruction of Bosnia and Herzegovina, 1995.
- Sulejman Redzic; Ecological data bases in the sustainable space planning and cities reconstruction, 1998.
- Sulejman Redzic; Ecological determination of technological solution in restoration and reconstruction of the city of Sarajevo, 1994.
- Sulejman Redzic; Models of organic certification in herbal sector of transitional countries of Western Balkan, 2009.
- Sulejman Redzic; Models of organic certification in herbal sector of Western Balkan, 2009.
- Sulejman Redzic; Possibility of using natural resources in the function of restoration and reconstruction of Sarajevo, 1995.
- Sulejman Redzic; Some models of sustainable use of medical plants in Dinaric Alpes, 2009.
- Sulejman Redzic; The ecological bases of reconstruction of Bosnian cities, 1997.
- Sulejman Redzic; The Effects of Anthropogenous Factor on the Structure of Macro vegetation of Sarajevo, 1976.
- Sulejman Redzic; The Structure and Dynamics Anthropogenous Phytocoenoses of Sarajevo, 1980.
- Sulejman Redzic; The Structure and Dynamics of Forest Phytocoenoses of Central Bosnia in the Condition of Total Deforestation, 1978.
- Sulejman Redzic; The Structure and Dynamics of Macro phytocoenoses of Ecosystems of the Lower Course of Vrbas River, 1983.
- Sulejman Redzic; The Structure and Dynamics of Phytocoenoses on Observation Plots of the National Park Sutjeska, 1987.
- Tanya Reinhart; Anaphors and Logophors: an Argument Structure Perspective, 1991.
- Gerhard Reitschuler; Modeling the Defense-Growth Nexus in Guatemala, 2005.
- Ramir Ristic; Properties and atomic structure of amorphous zirconium, 2005.
- Elisabeth Ritter; A Head-Movement Approach to Construct-State Noun Phrases, 1988.
- Matthew Robb; The Construction of Civic Identity at Teotihuacan, 2007.
- Mercedes Gonzalez de la Rocha; The Construction of the Myth of Survival, 2007.
- Michael Scadron; Meson form factors in the quark-based linear model, 2004.
- Stefanie Schachti; Morphological Case and Abstract Case: Evidence from the German Genitive Construction, 1989.
- Susanne Schennach; Instrumental Variable Estimation of Nonlinear Errors-in-Variables Models, 2007.
- Ulrik Schroeder; Constructionist learning in software engineering projects, 1998.
- Sergio Scopetta; Generalized parton distributions and the structure of the constituent quark, 2004.
- Mutsuko Simon; The Postposing Construction in Japanese, 1989.
- Sergey Slobodyan; Indeterminacy and stability in a modified Romer model, 2007.
- Leena Srivastava; Coal Transportation System Modeling--The Case of Taiwan: A Comment, 1985.
- Sabina Stan; The Discourse on the Crisis of the Health Care System and the New Governance Model of Health Care in Quebec, 2009.
- Barbara Stanic; Anti-Semitism as a Model of Repression, 1996.
- David Stockman; Sunspots in a cash-in-advance model: A quantitative assessment, 2007.
- Timothy Stowell; Origins of Phrase Structure, 1981.
- Tatsuya Suzuki; The Structure of English Gerunds, 1988.
- Keith Taber; When the Analogy Breaks Down: Modeling the Atom on the Solar System, 2001.
- Vanessa Teles; Embedding landscape processes into triangulated terrain models Enrique, 2005.
- Lasse Thomassen; Between Deconstruction and Rational Reconstruction, 2008.
- Ladislav Tondl; Changes in Value Structures and Technology Assessment, 1995.
- Agnieszka Tuszynska; Influence of COD fractions on removal effectiveness and accumulation of organic matter in constructed wetlands, 2007.
- Gwo-Hshiung Tzeng; Coal Transportation System Modeling: The Case of Taiwan, 1985.
- Elke Weber; Assessing model-based and conflict-based uncertainty, 2007.
- Stephen Wechsler; The Semantic Basis of Argument Structure, 1995.
- Wendy Wilkins; Thematic Structure and Reflexivization, 1988.
- Edwin Williams; Argument Structure and Morphology, 1981.
- Dominika Wojtowicz; Impact evaluation of EU-co-financed projects - a case study of crossroads reconstruction, 2010.
- Hiroshi Yagita; Analysis of Carbon Emission Stabilization Targets and Adaptation, Integrated Assessment Model, 1999.
- Adonis Yatchew; Perspectives on Nonparametric and Semiparametric Modeling, 2008.
Ján Sivák: Argument Structure of Integrated Assessment Model