Maria Nemeth (1918-1940)
2011, oil on canvas, 20×18 cm
Maria Nemeth: Embedding Information in Regional Inequality
- Lawrence Alloway; Residual Sign Systems in Abstract Expressionism, 1973.
- Ferdinand Banks; A Note on Optimal System Planning, 1984.
- Barry Barnes; The Comparison of Belief-systems: Anomaly Versus Falsehood, 1973.
- Eva Maria Belser; Sourcebook on International Children's Rights, 2009.
- Katica Benc Boskovic; Baltazar Baldo Bogisic - A Man with a Systematic Approach to Collecting Ethnographic Material, 2006.
- Itzhak Benenson; Geographic Automata Systems, 2005.
- Danijela Bonacin; Estimation of defined quality of some particular predictors in the absolute scope of criterion events in kinesiology, 2007.
- Jacquie Castileja Bucknell; I gather my treasures - sea shells, ceramic frogs, toy cars from my grandson, perfumes, oils, statues - and though at first this process seems random, soon a theme begins for the ritual begins to emerge, 2010.
- Eric Cameron; The New Technology of the Stick with Hairs on it, 1996.
- Edward Clug; You Carry on When You Sense the Right Direction, 2010.
- Richard Cohen; Technology: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, 2006.
- Scott Cutlip; Government and the Public Information System, 1981.
- SAbolee Deolalikar; Establishment of an Impact Assessment System for Tsunami Relief and Rehabilitation Efforts: Concept and List of Common Indicators, 2005.
- Milan Dimitrijevic; The Heliocentric System from the First Seeds in Orphic Hymns and the Pythagoreans to the Emperor Julian Apostate, 2009.
- Jadwiga Drozdzyk; The Bogdanka Black Coal Mine in the Changing Polish Macrosystem of the 90's, 1999.
- Michael Einhorn; Optimal System Planning with Fuel Shortages and Emissions Constraints, 1983.
- Denny Ellerman; Designing a Tradable Permit System to Control SO2 Emissions in China: Principles and Practice, 2002.
- Joanne Faulkner; Do We Have the Right to Mourn Derrida? 2004.
- Joanne Faulkner; Innocence and the Rights of the Child, 2009.
- John Ferejohn; Information and Democratic Processes, 1990.
- Andrew Fletcher; An Account of a Conversation Concerning a Right Regulation of Governments For the Common Good of Mankind, 1704.
- Kevin Forbes; Technology and the Exploratory Success Rate in the Offshore, 2000.
- Katherine Franke; Eve Sedgwick, Civil Rights, and Perversion, 2010.
- Catherine Gewartz; Dual Orleans Systems Grow in Storm's Wake, 2006.
- Amy Jocelyn Glass; Intellectual property rights and quality improvement, 2007.
- Doris Graber; Processing the News: How People Tame the Information Tide, 1988.
- Mark Gradstein; Inequality, democracy and the protection of property rights, 2007.
- Franz Gross; Recent progress in the relativistic description of few-body systems, 2004.
- Mohammed Hadi Abdulla; The interaction between renin-angiotensin system and sympathetic nervous system in the systemic circulation of conscious Sprague-Dawley rats, 2010.
- Bernhard Helander; Disability as Incurable Illness: Health, Process, and Personhood in Southern Somalia, 1995.
- John Herbert; Pollutant transformation performance in a periurban African wetland system receiving point source effluent and diffuse source pollutant inputs, 2007.
- Daniel Hoftman; What Makes a Right Fundamental, 1987.
- Robert James Hattam; Embedding Information Technology in the Curriculum, 1999.
- Slavica Jelacic; The Effect of Substrate on the Quality of Garden Balm Seedlings, 2009.
- Ravi Kanbur; Fifty Years of Regional Inequality in China: a Journey Through Central Planning, Reform, and Openness, 2005.
- Gabor Klaniczay; The Process of Trance, Heavenly and Diabolic Apparitions in Johannes Nider's Formicarius, 2003.
- Stephen Knack; Donor fragmentation and bureaucratic quality in aid recipients, 2007.
- Richard Kneller; Frontier Technology, Absorptive Capacity and Distance, 2005.
- Dimitar Kovacevski; Corporate Information Systems and Organizational Excellent, 2007.
- Tom Krebs; Fundamentals, information, and international capital flows: A welfare, 2005.
- Miroslaw Kruszynski; The Course of Communalization Process and Property Transformations in the Communal Sector, 1997.
- Joasia Krysa; Curating Immateriality: The Work of the Curator in the Age of Networked Systems, 2006.
- Rüdiger Lautmann; The process of institutionalization of same-sex unions, 2010.
- Benjamin Libet; Neural Processes in the Production of Conscious Experience, 1996.
- Jens Loenhoff; Interactive technologies and the function of the senses, 2011.
- Mechthild Maczewski; Understanding how Information and Communication Technologies matter to Youth, 2007.
- Witold Malendowicz; Technology of searching information in the bibliographic database MedLine, 2008.
- Pete Mandik; Information and Isomorphism in Neural Representation, 2000.
- Marijana Mitrovic; Performing the Techno Body, 2007.
- Dahlina Daut Mohmud; Malaysia's government publishing house: a quest for increased performance through technology, 2007.
- Mansoob Murshed; Spatial-Horizontal Inequality and the Maoist Insurgency in Nepal, 2005.
- Bogomir Novak; The Concept of Science in the Hstorical and Systematic Sense, 1985.
- Jasmina Novakovic; Information System of Revenue Autorities in Serbia, 2004.
- Jasmina Novakovic; Using Information Gain Attribute Evaluation to Classify Sonar Targets, 2009.
- Igor Primoratz; Punishment as the Criminal's Right, 1980.
- Sam Rakover; Face Recognition: Cognitive and Computational Processes, 2001.
- Thomas Reinhardt; Afrocentricity: Processes of Appropriation in African American Identity Formation, 2000.
- Eric Reuland; A Feature System for the Set of Categorial Heads, 1986.
- Thomas Rudel; Changing agents of deforestation: From state-initiated to enterprise driven processes, 1970-2000, 2007.
- Pavol Rybar; Information technologies in montaneous tourism, 2010.
- Robert Schalock; A Quest for Quality Achieving Organizational Outputs and Personal Outcomes, 1998.
- Janny Scott; Turning Intellect Into Influence: Promoting Its Ideas, the Manhattan Institute Has Nudged New York Rightward, 1997.
- Gary Selnow; Polls and Computer Technologies: Ethical Considerations, New York, 1991.
- Jadranka Sertic; Molecular Diagnostics: Quality Assurance Program in Genotyping. A Croatian Experience, 2000.
- Hugh van Skyhawk; Cleansing and Renewing the Field for Another Year: Processions between Holy Places as Networks of Reflexivity, 2008.
- Marianne Somby-Borgstram; Emotional Empathy as Related to Mimicry Reactions at Different Levels of Information Processing, 2003.
- Bojan Suber; Promotion of Business Processes with the Help of Information Technology, 2007.
- Nori Tarui; Inequality and outside options in common-property resource use, 2007.
- Krishnaprasad Thirunarayan; An information extraction approach to reorganizing and summarizing specifications, 2005.
- Andy Thornley; Ideology and the by-Passing of the Planning System: Case Studies of Canary Wharf, London and the Globe, Stockholm, 1993.
- Christiane True; The Plurality of the Legislative Process and a System for Attributing Procedures to Competences, 2005.
- Iris Vessey; A unified classification system for research in the computing disciplines, 2005.
- Barbara Walker; Dysregulation of the Gastrointestinal System, 1981.
- Gillani Wasif; The Systematic review of Necrotizing Enterocolitis: Risk, Prevention and Outcomes, 2010.
- Joel Watson; Contract, Mechanism Design, and Technological Detail, 2007.
- Michael Winkelman; Introduction: Divination and Healing Processes, 2004.
- Bruce Wolpe; Lobbying the Congress: How the System Works, 1990.
- Stuart Wright; Citizen Information Levels and Grassroots Opposition to New Hazardous Waste Sites: are Nimbyists Informed? 1993.
- Andrzej Wrobel; Lymphatic system of genito-urinary tract, 2008.
- Buhong Zheng; Unit-Consistent Decomposable Inequality Measures, 2007.
- Oliver Zimmer; Boundary mechanisms and symbolic resources: towards a process-oriented approach to national identity, 2003.
- Larisa Zlatic; Process Nominals and Anaphor Binding in Serbian, 1995.
Maria Nemeth: Embedding Information in Regional Inequality