Mathilde Weber (1882-1958)
2011, oil on canvas, 32×34 cm
Mathilde Weber: Demand for Electricity Pricing
- Dennis Aigner; Industrial and Commercial Demand for Electricity by Time-of-Day: A California Case Study, 1981.
- Mohammed Al-Sahlawi; Forecasting the Demand for Electricity in Saudi Arabia, 1990.
- Roland Andersson; Dimensioning Reserve Margins of Electrical Energy in Sweden, 1985.
- Clinton Andrews; Anticipating Air Conditioning's Impact on the World's Electricity Producers, 1989.
- Necmiddin Bagdadioglu; Measuring Potential Gains from Megers among Electricity Distribution Companies in Turkey using a Non-Parametric Model, 2007.
- Ross Baldick; The Competitive Effects of Ownership of Financial Transmission Rights in a Deregulated Electricity Industry, 2008.
- Robert Bartels; Residential End-Use Electricity Demand: Results from a Designed Experiment, 2000.
- Danny Belanger; Electricity Exports and Hydro-Quebec's 1986-2000 Development Plan, 1989.
- Allen Bellas; Impacts of Market-based Environmental and Generation Policy on Scrubber Electricity Usage, 2008.
- Lars Bergman; Markets Structure and the Price of Electricity: An Ex Ante Analysis of Deregulated Swedish Markets, 1995.
- Jean-Thomas Bernard; Canadian Electricity (Special Feature: -Canadian Trade Agreement), 1988.
- Mark Bernstein; Economic Costs of Electricity Shortages: Case Study of Egypt, 1988.
- Mattia Bianchi; Informational Efficiency and Interchange Transactions in Alberta's Electricity Market, 2007.
- Adam Biela; A Case Analysis of Achievements in Interaction: The Electric Coal Power Plant: Opole's path for multi-level integration in Upper Silesia ( Poland ), 1998.
- Mette Bjrrndal; Zonal Pricing in a Deregulated Electricity Market, 2001.
- Roger Bohn; Deregulating the Generation of Electricity Through the Creation of Spot Markets for Bulk Power, 1984.
- Severin Borenstein; Customer Risk from Real-Time Retail Electricity Pricing: Bill Volatility and Hedgability, 2007.
- Severin Borenstein; The Long-Run Effects of Real-Time Electricity Pricing, 2005.
- Severin Borenstein; Wealth Transfers Among Large Customers from Implementing Real-Time Retail Electricity Pricing, 2007.
- Derek Bosworth; Industrial and Commercial Demand for Electricity by Time of Day, 1985.
- Raphael Branch; Short Run Income Elasticity of Demand for Residential Electricity Using Consumer Expenditure Survey Data, 1993.
- Gert Brunekreeft; Regulating the Electricity Supply Industry in Germany, 2005.
- Derek Bunn; Model-Based Comparisons of Pool and Bilateral Markets for Electricity, 2000.
- James Bushnell; Market Power in Electricity Markets: Beyond Concentration Measures, 1999.
- Elkin Castano; The Welfare Impact of Rising Block Pricing: Electricity in Columbia, 1991.
- Douglas Caves; Residential Substitution of Off-peak for Peak Electricity Usage under Time-of-Use Pricing, 1980.
- Timothy Christensen; It Never Rains but it Pours: Modeling the Persistence of Spikes in Electricity Prices, 2009.
- Aitor Ciarreta; Supply Function Competition in the Spanish Wholesale Electricity Market, 2010.
- Timothy Considine; Cost Structures for Fossil Fuel-Fired Electric Power Generation, 2000.
- Claude Crampes; The Spanish Electricity Industry: Plus ca change..., 2005.
- Eric van Damme; Liberalising the Dutch Electricity Market 1998-2004, 2005.
- Ruldolf Dennerlein; Residential Demand for Electrical Appliances and Electricity in the Federal Republic of Germany, 1987.
- Anthony Downward; Carbon Charges in Electricity Systems May Increase Emissions, 2010.
- Chris Doyle; Common Carriage and the Pricing of Electricity Transmission, 1992.
- Roy Epstein; System Average Rates and Management Efficiency: A Statistical Benchmark Study of Investor-owned Electric Utilities, 1996.
- Robert Ethier; Winners and Losers in a Competitive Electricity Industry: An Empirical Analysis, 1998.
- Koli Fatai; Modeling and Forecasting the Demand for Electricity in New Zealand: A Comparison of Alternative Approaches, 2003.
- Denzil Fiebig; Gas or Electricity, which is Cheaper? An Econometric Approach with Application to Australian Expenditure Data, 1996.
- Massimo Filippini; Swiss Residential Demand for Electricity, Time of Use: An Application of the Almost Ideal Demand System, 1995.
- John Foster; Randomly Modulated Periodic Signals in Australia's National Electricity Market, 2008.
- Dennis Frestad; Modeling Term Structure Dynamics in the Nordic Electricity Swap Market, 2010.
- Russell Fuller; Impact of Nuclear Power on the Systematic Risk and Market Value of Electric Utility Common Stock, 1990.
- Christopher Garbacz; Residential Electricity Demand: A Suggested Appliance Stock Equation, 1984.
- Christopher Garbacz; Seasonal and Regional Residential Electricity Demand, 1986.
- Robert Gilmer; Long-Run Adjustment to Alternative Levels of Reliability in Electricity Supply, 1986.
- Robert Gilmer; The Cost of Residential Electric Power Outages, 1983.
- Emmanuel Glakpe; Economic Demand Analysis for Electricity in West Africa, 1985.
- Andrew Goett; Estimating Household Value of Electrical Service Reliability Market Research Data, 1988.
- Lucien Gouni; Risk and Cost of Failure in the French Electricity System, 1988.
- Lester Hadsell; Electricity Price Volatility and the Marginal Cost of Congestion: An Empirical Study of the NYISO Market, 2006.
- Philip Hanser; Estimating Hourly Electric Load with Generalized Least Square Procedures, 1986.
- Toru Hattori; Electricity Distribution in the UK and Japan: A Comparative Efficiency Analysis 1985-1998, 2005.
- Stephen Henderson; The Economics of Electricity Demand Changes, by (Special Electricity Issue) 1983,
- Helen Higgs; Systematic Features of High-Frequency Volatility in Australian Electricity Markets: Intraday Patterns, Information Arrival and Calendar Effects, 2005.
- Eric Hirst; Flexibility Benefits of Demand Side Programs in Electric Utility Planning, 1990.
- Benjamin Hobbs; The Most Value Test: Economic Evaluation of Electricity and Demand-Side-Management Considering Customer Value, 1991.
- Thomas Hoff; The Potential Market for Photovoltaics and Other Distributed Resources in Rural Electric Cooperatives, 2000.
- William Hogan; A Market Power Model with Strategic Interaction in Electricity Networks, 1997.
- William Hogan; Markets in Real Electric Networks Require Reactive Prices, 1993.
- Stephen Holland; Short-Run Effects of Time-Varying Prices in Competitive Electricity Markets, 2006.
- Marvin Horowitz; Electricity Intensity in the Commercial Sector: Market and Public Program Effects, 2004.
- Ira Horowitz; Electricity Market Integration in the Pacific Northwest, 1997.
- Brian Horri; Marginal Capacity Costs of Electricity Distribution and Demand for Distributed Generation, 1995.
- Hendrik Houthakker; Residential Electricity Revisited, 1980.
- Herbert Hrachovec; Electronic Texts are Computations are Electronic Texts, 2000.
- Herbert Hrachovec; Evaluating the Bergen Electronic Edition, 2005.
- Mark Jaccard; How Big is the Electricity Conservation Potential in Industry? 1993.
- Gary Jackson; The Residential Demand for Electricity in the TVA Power Service Area: Appliance Consumption from 1979 to 1986, 1988.
- Tooraj Jamasb; Technical Change Theory and Learning Curves: Patterns of Progress in Electricity Generation Technologies, 2007.
- Tooraj Jamasb; Willingness-to-Pay for Quality of Service: An Application to Efficiency Analysis of the UK Electricity Distribution Utilities, 2009.
- Paul Joskow; A Quantitative Analysis of Pricing Behavior in California's Wholesale Electricity Market During Summer 2000, 2002.
- Paul Joskow; Electricity Sectors in Transition, 1998.
- Paul Joskow; Productivity Growth and Technical Change in the Generation of Electricity, 1987.
- Edward Kahn; The Performance of the Market for Independent Electricity Generation, 1996.
- Bo Kastrand; Note on Information Technology and Efficiency of Deregulated Electricity Markets, A Panel Contribution, 1998.
- Ralph Keeney; A Technology Choice Model for Electricity Supply Disruption, 1983.
- Claudia Kemfert; Impacts of the German Support for Renewable Energy on Electricity Prices, Emissions, and Firms, 2009.
- Madhu Khanna; Barriers to Energy-Efficiency in Electricity Generation in India, 1999.
- Daniel Khazzoom; The Dilemma of Economic Versus Statistical Models of Energy and Some Results of Forecasting Monthly Peak Electricity Demand Using a Transfer Function Model, 1981.
- Hyunsook Kim; Market Power and Network Constrain in a Deregulated Electricity Market, 2007.
- Anders Larsen; The Effect of Feedback, Text Message (SMS) and Email on Household Electricity Consumption: Experimental Evidence, 2010.
- Lester Lave; A Quantitative Analysis of the Relationship between Congestion and Reliability in Electric Power Networks, 2007.
- Thomas-Olivier Leautier; Regulation of an Electric Power Transmission Company, 2000.
- Chien-Chiang Lee; A Panel Data Analysis of the Demand for Total Energy and Electricity in OECD Countries, 2010.
- Henry Lee; Electricity and Gas: The East (Special Feature: The -Canadian Trade Agreement), 1988.
- Derek Lemoine; Valuing Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles' Battery Capacity Using a Real Options Framework, 2010.
- Peter Lewin; Long-Term Versus Short-Term Costs of Electricity Supply Interruptions: A Cautionary Note, 1986.
- Lide Li; Multi-Period VaR-Constrained Portfolio Optimization with Applications to the Electric Power Sector, 2005.
- Pedro Linares; Impacts of the European Emissions Trading Scheme Directive and Permit Assignment Methods on the Spanish Electricity Sector, 2006.
- Samuel Loudenslager; The Impact of Nuclear Power Plant Construction Activity on the Electric Utility Industry's Cost of Capital, 1987.
- Achla Marathe; Estimating the Volatility of Wholesale Electricity Spot Prices in the US, 2004.
- Isamu Matsukawa; Household Response to Incentive Payments for Load Shifting: A Japanese Time-of-Day Electricity Pricing Experiment, 2000.
- Isamu Matsukawa; The Effects of Information on Residential Demand for Electricity, 2004.
- Angelo Melino; High Frequency Export and Price Responses in the Ontario Electricity Market, 2008.
- Franklin Mixon; The Impact of Agency Costs on Regulator Compensation and the Size of Electric Utility Commissions, 2001.
- Knut Anton Mork; Electricity Demand in Primary Aluminum Smelting, 1982.
- Dean Mountain; Peak and Off-Peak Industrial Demand for Electricity: The Hopkinson Rate in Ontario, Canada, 1986.
- Mohan Munasinghe; Reliability of Electricity Supply, Outage Costs and Value of Service, 1988.
- Mohan Munasinghe; The Demand for Electricity Services and the Quality of Supply, 1983.
- Craig Nalder; Willingness to Pay for Improved Quality of Electricity Supply Across Business Type and Location, 2009.
- Joseph Ndieyira; Potentiostatic and Potentiodynamic X-ray Diffraction Studies of Silver UPD on AU Electrode From Sulphate and Acetate Supporting Electrolytes, 2006.
- Randy Nelson; Alternative Technological Indices and Factor Demands in the Electric Power Industry, 1987.
- David Newbery; The Impact of Sulfur Limits on Fuel Demand and Electricity Prices in Britain, 1994.
- Shmuel Oren; Economic Inefficiency of Passive Transmission Rights in Congested Electricity Systems with Competitive Generation, 1997.
- Shmuel Oren; Incentive Effects of Environmental Adders in Electric Power Auctions, 1994.
- Shmuel Oren; The Efficiency of Multi-Unit Electricity Auctions, 1999.
- Karen Palmer; Social Costing of Electricity in Maryland: Effects on Pollution, Investment and Prices, 1995.
- Stephen Peck; An Institutional Design for an Electricity Contract Market with Central Dispatch, 1997.
- Stephen Peck; Electric Utility Capacity Expansion: Its Implications for Customers and Shareholders, 1983.
- Jacques Percebois; Electricity Liberalization in the European Union: Balancing Benefits and Risks, 2008.
- Harlan Platt; An Integrated Approach to Electricity Demand Forecasting, 1983.
- Michael Pollitt; Electricy Market Reform in the European Union: Review of Progress Toward Liberalisation and Integration, 2005.
- David Quick; An Analysis of Market Power Mitigation Strategies in Colorado's Electricity Industry, 2001.
- Sulejman Redzic; The Ecological Characteristics of Vegetation in the Ecosystems of the Coastal Middle Course area of the Drina River Before the Building of the Hydroelectric Power Station Visegrad, 1985.
- Christoph von Rhoneck; Students at risk in learning basic electricity, 1999.
- Kenneth Rose; Economics of Electricity Self-Generation by Industrial Firms, 1991.
- Richard Rosen; Modeling Electricity Pricing in a Deregulated Generation Industry: The Potential for Oligopoly Pricing in a Poolco, 1998.
- Nathan Rosenberg; The Role of Electricity in Industrial Development, 1998.
- Geoffrey Rothwell; The Risk of Early Retirement of Nuclear Power Plants under Electricity Deregulation and CO2 Emission: Reductions, 2000.
- Richard Rozek; Competitive Bidding in Electricity Markets: A Survey, 1989.
- Evens Salies; Charges, Costs and Market Power: the Deregulated UK Electricity Retail Market, 2004.
- Arun Sanghvi; Household Welfare Loss Due to Electricity Supply Disruption, 1983.
- Paroma Sanyal; Powering Progress: Restructuring, Competition, and R&D in the Electric Utility Industry, 2009.
- Frederick Scherr; Costs of Atmospheric Fluidized-Bed Combustors for Electric Power Generation, 2002.
- Dewey Seeto; Optimal Off-Peak Incremental Sales Rate Design in Electricity Pricing, 1988.
- Dewey Seeto; Ramsey Pricing of Electricity Under Unknown Bypass Costs, 1996.
- Jose Segal; Child and Adolescent Electroconvulsive Therapy: A Case Report, 2004.
- Robin Segal; Forecasting the Market for Electric Vehicles in California Using Conjoint Analysis, 1995.
- Don Shakow; Disequilibrium Processes in the Market for Electricity: The Case of Municipal Ownership, 1983.
- Deepak Sharma; Distributed Electricity Generation in Competitive Energy Markets: A Case Study in Australia, 1998.
- Haim Shore; Summer Time and Electricity Conservation: The Israeli Case, 1984.
- Fereidoon Sioshansi; Energy, Electricity, and the Economy: Emerging Trends, 1986.
- Ramteen Sioshansi; The Value of Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles as Grid Resources, 2010.
- Ramteen Sioshansi; Welfare Impacts of Electricity Storage and the Implications of Ownership Structure, 2010.
- Yves Smeers; Computable Equilibrium Models and the Restructuring of the European Electricity and Gas Markets, 1997.
- Miller Spangler; Risks and Psychic Costs of Alternative Energy Sources for Generating Electricity, 1981.
- Thomas Stevens; Asymmetry in the Residential Demand for Electricity, 1983.
- Todd Strauss; Priority Pricing of Interruptible Electric Service with an Early Notification Option, 1993.
- Ronald Sutherland; Distributed Lags and the Demand for Electricity, 1983.
- Ronald Sutherland; Income Distribution Effects of Electric Utility DSM Programs, 1994.
- Asher Tishler; A Stochastic Model for the Measurement of Electricity Outage Costs, 1993.
- Nate Toyama; Pareto Dominance Through Self-Selecting Tariffs: The Case of TOU Electricity Rates for Agricultural Customers, 1989.
- Nate Toyama; Service Reliability and the Optimal Interruptible Rate Option in Residential Electricity Pricing, 1986.
- Kenneth Train; Cost of Electric Power Interruptions to Commercial Firms, 1988.
- Michael Trebilcock; Electricity Restructuring in Ontario, 2005.
- Arlon Tussing; Electricity and Gas: The West (Special Feature: The -Canadian Trade Agreement), 1988.
- Philippe Vassilopoulos; Price Signals in Energy-only Wholesale Electricity Markets: An Empirical Analysis of the Price Signal in France, 2010.
- Petter Vegard Hansen; Electricity Retailing in Norway, 2010.
- Maria Virdis; The Cost of Switching Electricity Generation from Coal to Nuclear Fuel, 1991.
- Ingo Vogelsang; Electricity Transmission Pricing and Performance-Based Regulation, 2006.
- John Wenders; Two-Part Tariffs and the Spiral of Impossibility in the Market for Electricity, 1984.
- John Weyant; Electricity Growth in the Future, 1985.
- Bert Willems; Modeling Cournot Competition in an Electricity Market with Transmission Constraints, 2002.
- Keung Woo; Application of the Expenditure Function in Electricity Pricing: Optimal Residential Time-of-Use Rate Option, 1985.
- Chi-Keung Woo; Demand for Electricity of Small Non-residential Customers Under Time-of-Use (TOU) Pricing, 1985.
- Arthur Woolf; The Residential Adoption of Electricity in Early Twentieth-Century America, 1987.
- Yvonne Wübben; Cortical hypoactivation during resting EEG in schizophrenics but not in depressives and schizotypal subjects as revealed by Low Resolution Electromagnetic Tomography. 2002.
- Georges Zaccour; An Oligopolistic Electricity Model with Interdependent Market Segments, 2007.
- Jay Zarnikau; Customer Responsiveness to Real-Time Pricing of Electricity, 1990.
Mathilde Weber: Demand for Electricity Pricing