Muriel Duckworth (1908-2009)
2011, oil on canvas, 33×36 cm
Muriel Duckworth: American Natural Gas Market
- Asbjorn Aaheim; Costs Savings of a Flexible Multi-Gas Climate Policy, 2006.
- Mohammed Al-Sahlawi; The Demand for Natural Gas: A Survey of Price and Income Elasticities, 1989.
- Kathleen Arano; Price Convergence in Natural Gas Markets: City-Gate and Residential Prices, 2009.
- Avner Arbel; The Differential Impact of Gas Shortages and Fuel Prices Increases on Demand: The Case of the Hotel Industry in New York State, 1983.
- Frank Asche; Natural Gas Demand in the European Household Sector, 2008.
- Ferdinand Banks; European Reliance on Soviet Gas Exports, 1983.
- Roberta Barnes; Short-Run Residential Demand for Natural Gas, 1982.
- Chris Bataille; How Maleable are the Greenhouse Gas Emission Intensities of the G7 Nations? 2007.
- Mark Beltramo; A North American Gas Trade Model (GTM), 1986.
- Alain Bernard; Burden Sharing Within a Multi-Gas Strategy, 2006.
- Mette Bjorndal; Modeling Optimal Economic Dispatch and Externalities in Natural Gas Networks, 2009.
- Susan Bodilly; Supplemental Sources of Natural Gas, 1981.
- Maroeska Boots; Trading in the Downstream European Gas Market: A Successive Oligopoly Approach, 2004.
- Richard Bower; Weather Normalization and Natural Gas Regulation, 1985.
- Rinaldo Brau; EU Gas Industry Reforms and Consumers' Prices, 2010.
- Emile Brinkmann; Regional Limitations on the Hedging Effectiveness of Natural Gas Futures, 1995.
- Dagobert Brito; Expectations and the Evolving World Gas Market, 2007.
- Dagobert Brito; Pricing Natural Gas in Mexico: An Application of the Little-Mirrlees Rule, 2002.
- Harry Broadman; Competition in Natural Gas Pipeline Wellhead Supply Purchases, 1987.
- Harry Broadman; Elements of Market Power in the Natural Gas Pipeline Industry, 1986.
- Harry Broadman; Field Price Deregulation and the Carrier Status of Natural Gas Pipelines, 1985.
- Stephen Brown; Market Arbitrage: European and North American Natural Gas Prices, 2009.
- Stephen Brown; What Drives Natural Gas Prices? 2008.
- Alberto Bustani; The Impact of Natural Gas Imports on Air Pollutant Emissions in Mexico, 1993.
- Janie Chermak; Emerging Environmental Markets: Improving the Competitiveness of Natural Gas, 1994.
- Janie Chermak; Technological Advancement and the Recovery of Natural Gas: The Value of Information, 1995.
- Victor Chwee; Chaos in Natural Gas Futures? 1998.
- Cutler Cleveland; Natural Gas in the; How Far Can Technology Stretch the Resource Base? 1997.
- Ken Costello; After the Natural Gas Bubble: An Economic Evaluation of the Recent National Petroleum Council Study, 2005.
- Milan Cuc; Price Convergence in North American Natural Gas Markets, 1996.
- Terrence Daniel; Canadian Natural Gas Exports to the United States: A Monopolistic Intertemporal Analysis, 1984.
- William Demarest; Lessons from the Origin of the Natural Gas Policy Act, 1982.
- Richard Eckaus; Comparing the Effects of Greenhouse Gas Emissions on Global Warming, 1992.
- Ruud Egging; Representing GASPEC with the World Gas Model, 2009.
- Lucas den Elzen; Long-Term Multi-Gas Scenarios to Stabilise Radiative Forcing - Exploring Costs and Benefits Within an Integrated Assessment Framework, 2006.
- Javier Estrada; Price Elasticities of Natural Gas Demand in France and West Germany, 1989.
- Samuel Fankhauser; The Social Costs of Greenhouse Gas Emissions: An Expected Value Approach, 1994.
- Hossein Farzin; The Economics of Natural Gas Utilization in Developing Countries: Methodology, 1985.
- Brian Fisher; Benefits of Multi-Gas Mitigation: An Application of the Global Trade and Environment Model, 2006.
- Kevin Forbes; Modeling the Growth in Gas Reserves From Known Fields, 2009.
- Michelle Michot Foss; Global Natural Gas Issues and Challenges: A Commentary, 2005.
- Junichi Fujino; Multi-gas Mitigation Analysis on Stabilization Scenarios Using Aim Global Model, 2006.
- Michael German; The Natural Gas Industry in Transition, 1983.
- Rolf Golombek; Effects of Liberalizing the Natural Gas Markets in Western Europe, 1995.
- Rolf Golombek; Increased Competition on the Supply Side of the Western European Natural Gas Market, 1998.
- Catherine Good Abbott; The Need to Deregulate the Natural Gas Policy Act, 1982.
- Chennat Gopalakrishnan; Natural Gas from Seaweed: Is Near-Term R&D Funding by the Gas Industry Warranted? 1985.
- Wafik Grais; Strategic Interdependence in European East-West Gas Trade: A Hierarchical Stackelberg Game Approach, 1996.
- Boyce Greer; European Reliance on Soviet Gas Export: The Yamburg-Urengoi Natural Gas Project, 1982.
- George Hall; Natural Gas Curtailment Policy: Where Do We Go from Here? 1981.
- William Hederman; The Benefits of an Alaskan Natural Gas Pipeline, 1981.
- Francisco Garcia Hernandez; The Economics of Natural Gas in Mexico --Revisited, 1993.
- Hillard Huntington; Natural Gas Across Country Borders: An Introduction and Overview, 2009.
- Christopher Hurst; Markets for Natural Gas in Developing Countries, 1989.
- Henry Jacoby; Effects of Taxes and Price Regulation on Offshore Gas, 1985.
- Jesper Jensen; Flexible Multi-gas Climate Policies, 2006.
- James Jensen; The World Demand for Natural Gas: History and Prospects, 1994.
- Daniel Lashof; EPA's Scenarios for Future Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Global Warming, 1991,
- Michael LeBlanc; The Effects of Natural Gas Decontrol on Fertilizer Demand, Production Costs, and Income in Agriculture, 1985.
- Thomas Lyon; Gas Utility Supply Planning: Risk Management and Regulatory Oversight, 1988.
- Thomas Lyon; Natural Gas Policy: The Unresolved Issues, 1990.
- Kenneth Medlock; Potential Futures for Russian Natural Gas Exports, 2009.
- Peter Meier; Greenhouse Gas Emission Reduction: A Case Study of Sri Lanka, 1995.
- Joris Morbee; Russian Gas Imports in Europe: How Does Gazprom Reliability Change the Game? 2010.
- Stocks de Musgrove; The Value of Australia's Natural Gas Resource--A Linear Programming Analysis, 1986.
- Anne Neumann; Linking Natural Gas Markets -- Is LNG Doing its Job? 2009.
- William Nuttall; Nuclear Power: A Hedge against Uncertain Gas and Carbon Prices? 2006.
- Peter Odell; Prospects for Natural Gas in Western Europe, 1992.
- Ferdinand Pavel; Transporting Russian Gas to Western Europe: A Simulation Analysis, 2005.
- Ricardo Raineri; Secondary Market and Futures Market for the Provision of Gas Pipeline Transportation Capacity, 2003.
- Hossein Razavi; Natural Gas Pricing in Countries of the Middle East and North Africa, 2009.
- James Read; Estimating the Cost of Switching Rights on Natural Gas Pipelines, 1989.
- Finn Roar Aune; Globalisation of Natural Gas Markets -- Effects on Prices and Trade Patterns, 2009.
- Joe Roeber; The Development of a UK Natural Gas Spot Market, 1996.
- Adam Rose; Greenhouse Gas Reduction Policy in the United States: Identifying Winners and Losers in an Expanded Permit Trading System, 2002.
- Knut Einar Rosendahl; The Global Natural Gas Market: Will Transport Cost Reductions Lead to Lower Prices? 2009.
- John Rowse; Canadian Natural Gas Exports, Domestic Gas Prices, and Future Gas Supply Costs, 1987.
- Peter Russ; Impacts of Multi-gas Strategies for Greenhouse Gas Emission Abatement: Insights from a Partial Equilibrium Model, 2006.
- Apostolos Serletis; Is There an East-West Split in North American Natural Gas Markets? 1997.
- Apostolos Serletis; The North American Natural Gas Liquids Markets are Chaotic, 1999.
- Steven Smith; Multi-Gas Forcing Stabilization with Minicam, 2006.
- Charles Stalon; The Diminishing Role of Regulation in the Natural Gas Industry, 1986.
- Robert Stibolt; A Practitioner's Perspective on Modeling Prices and Trade in a Globalizing Natural Gas Market, 2009.
- Christina Swanson; Residential Gas Cooling: A Life-Cycle Approach, 1986.
- David Teece; Structure and Organization of the Natural Gas Industry: Differences Between the United States and the Federal Republic of Germany and Implications for the Carrier Status of Pipelines, 1990.
- Richard Tol; Multi-Gas Emission Reduction for Climate Change Policy: An Application of Fund, 2006.
- Richard Tol; The Marginal Costs of Greenhouse Gas Emissions, 1999.
- Arlon Tussing; The Outlook for Supplemental Gas, 1980.
- Rocio Uria; The Supply-of-Storage for Natural Gas in California, 2007.
- Zia Wadud; Gasoline Demand with Heterogeneity in Household Responses, 2010.
- David Walls; An Econometric Analysis of the Market for Natural Gas Futures, 1995.
- David Walls; Pipeline Access and Market Integration in the Natural Gas Industry: Evidence from Cointegration Tests, 1993.
- David Walls; Price Convergence Across Natural Gas Field and City Markets, 1994.
- Jack Wilkinson; The Supply, Demand and Average Price of Natural Gas under Free-Market Conditions, 1983.
- Arthur Wright; Gordian Knot of Natural Gas Prices, 1982.
- Zhen Zhu; Enron Online and Informational Efficiency in the Natural Gas Market, 2004.
- Gijsbert Zwart; European Natural Gas Markets: Resource Constraints and Market Power, 2009.
Muriel Duckworth: American Natural Gas Market