Salvatore Castellano (1920-1920)
2011, oil on canvas, 22×21 cm
Salvatore Castellano: Competitive Power Market and Dynamic Insurance
- Mark Aguiar; Emerging Market Business Cycles: The Cycle Is the Trend, 2007.
- Eirik Amundsen; The Nordic Market: Signs of Stress, 2005.
- Eirik Amundsen; Will Cross-Ownership Re-Establish Market Power in the Nordic Power Market? 2002.
- Ragui Assaad; Constrained Geographical Mobility and Gendered Labor Market Outcomes Under Structural Adjustment: Evidence from Egypt, 2005.
- Jelena Babic; Rewiew of Food Safety Parameters of Frozen Pangasius hypophthalmus Fillets, 2009.
- Ferdinand Banks; Short-Term Price Formation in the Uranium Market: A Comment, 1986.
- Carlos Bautista; Monetary policy and exchange market pressure: The case of the Philippines, 2005.
- Samuel Benin; Development of Land Rental Markets and Agricultural Productivity Growth: The Case of Northern Ethiopia, 2005.
- Adam Biela; Market Orientation in the Valuing of a Company, 1998.
- David Blackaby; Outside Offers And The Gender Pay Gap: Empirical Evidence From the UK Academic Labour Market, 2005.
- David Bodde; The Economics of Strategic Choice: Uranium Enrichment in the World Market, 1986.
- Branka Brboric-Likic; Democratic Governance in the Transition from Yugoslav Self-Management to a Market Economy, 2003.
- Keith Brown; Reserves and Reserve Production Ratios in Imperfect Markets, 1989.
- Jennifer Brown; The Market Effects of Going Green: Evidence from California's Wholesale Reformulated Gasoline Market, 2009.
- Sandro Brusco; Reallocation of corporate resources and managerial incentives in internal capital markets, 2005.
- Svetlana Burlakova; Evaluation of the Market for Meat Products in Russia in 2008, 2009.
- Judith Cardell; Control and Operation in a Competitive Market: Distributed Generation in a Restructured Industry, 1998.
- Bjorn Carlen; Market Power in International Carbon Emissions Trading: A Laboratory Test, 2003.
- George Combs; The Economics of Strategic Choice: Uranium Enrichment in the World Market, 1989.
- Ignacio Contin; The Spanish Gasoline Market: From Ceiling Regulation to Open Market Pricing, 1999.
- Owen Davies; Cunning-folk in the Medical Market-Place during the Nineteenth Century, 1999.
- Stratford Douglas; Measuring Gains from Regional Dispatch: Coal-Fired Power Plant Utilization and the Efficiency of Market Reforms, 2006.
- John Dreijmanis; The Labor Market for Educated People with Special Reference to Central and Eastern Europe, 1996.
- Mark Elam; Out the Post-Fordist Debate: Technology, Markets and Institutions, 1994.
- Andrzej Falkowski; Political marketing of environmental policy, 2000.
- Richard Freeman; Marketization of household production and the EU-US gap in work, 2005.
- Paul Gallagher; Some New Ethanol Technology: Cost Competition and Adoption Effects in the Petroleum Market, 1999.
- Thomas de Garidel-Thoron; Welfare-Improving Asymmetric Information in Dynamic Insurance Markets, 2005.
- Clark Gellings; End-Use R&D: Technology Development Strategy for an Integrated Market, 1989.
- Charles Goldman; Customer Response to RTP in Competitive Markets: A Study of Niagara Mohawk's Standard Offer Tarriff, 2007.
- Jonathan Gruber; Subsidies to employee health insurance premiums and the health insurance market, 2005.
- Rita Gunther McGrath; Market Busting: Strategies for Exceptional Business Growth, 2005.
- Robert James Hattam; Intellectual as hustler: Researching against the grain of the market, 2000.
- Ullrich Heilemann; The German Coal Markets after 1992, 1992.
- Rosita Henry; Kuranda at War: Contested Space and the Politics of the Market Place, 1994.
- Jasna Horvat; Market Segmenting Based on Ethnocentric Attitudes, 2007.
- William Jackson; On the social structure of markets, 2007.
- Paul Joskow; Markets for Power in the United States: An Interim Assessment, 2006.
- Heon Jung; Power Balance and Equilibrium Channel Structure in the Korean Gasoline Market, 1994.
- Dennis Kavanagh; Election Campaigning: The New Marketing of Politics, 1995.
- Wolfgang Keller; Market Integration and Economic Development: A Long-run Comparison, 2007.
- Natasa Kilibarda; Comparative Preview on the Occurrence of Salmonella spp. in Poultry Meat Sampled on Open Markets and Poultry Slaughterhouses in the District of VSI Subotica in the Period from 2006 to 2008., 2009.
- Brendan Kirby; Simulating the Operation of Markets for Bulk-Power Ancillary Services, 1998.
- Lidija Kochurova; Innovative-Reproductive Model of Economy of the Enterprise Adequate to the Market, 2007.
- Zvi Lerman; Land policies and agricultural land markets in Russia, 2007.
- Raymond Li; International Steam Coal Market Integration, 2010.
- Tzu-Chin Lin; Land assembly in a fragmented land market through land readjustment, 2005.
- Kjell Erik Lommerud; Downstream merger with upstream market power, 2005.
- Clemens Lutz; Maize Market Liberalisation in Benin: A Case of Hysteresis, 2007.
- Renee Mauborgne; HBR On Point Collections Spur Market-Busting Growth, 2005.
- Dorota Milek; Strategies applied by UK Companies to enter Polish Market, 2006.
- David Miles; Incentives Information and Efficiency in the UK Mortgage Market, 2005.
- Emily Milward; Marketing Insurance to Corporate Collections and the Advantages of Owning and Insuring a Corporate Collection, 2005.
- Juan-Pablo Montero Market Power in Pollution Permit Markets, 2009.
- Ricardo Mora; External factors in emerging market recoveries: An empirical investigation, 2005.
- Dale Nesbitt; Spatial Price and Quantity Relationships in World and Continental Commodity Markets, 2009.
- David Newbery; Power Markets and Market Power, 1995.
- Bruce Newman; The Handbook of Political Marketing, 1999.
- Granham Nicholas; Public Service Versus the Market, 1983.
- Ayami Noritake; Gender, ageing and agency: street entrepreneurs and dressmakers in a Korean marketplace, 2009.
- Schmuel Oren; Priority Service: Market Structure and Competition, 1988.
- Salvador Ortigueira; Endogenous Business Cycles With Frictional Labour Markets, 2005.
- Matti Peltonen; Agrarian World Market and Finnish Farm Economy: the Agrarian Transition in Finland in the Late Nineteenth and Early Twentieth Centuries, 1988.
- Robert Pindyck; The Dynamics of Commodity Spot and Futures Markets: A Primer, 2001.
- Dragana Plavsic; Microbiological Safety of Minced Meat and Semi Ready to Eat Meals in Large Supermarkets, 2009.
- Svetlana Popova Aleksanovna; State Support to Agricultural Market Producers in Volgograd Area, 2010.
- John Raven; Towards a Sustainable Society: The Marketplace, Information Empowerment, and Democracy, 1997.
- Sulejman Redzic; Patterns for sustainable use of threatened medicinal plants with high market requirements, 2009.
- Philip Riden; The origin of the new market of Chesterfield, 1977.
- Fieke Rijkers; The More Cooperation, the More Competition: A Cournot Analysis of the Benefits of Market Coupling, 2005.
- Alec Sargent; The United States Role in the International Thermal Coal Market, 1983.
- Andreas Schabert; Identifying monetary policy shocks with changes in open market operations, 2005.
- Brian Shannon; Auction Houses and the Preliminary Market, 2001.
- Barry Silverman; Multimarket, Multitechnology, Multiattribute Technological Forecasting, 1981.
- Deepak Sinha; Market clearing with some neo-Keynesian features, 2007.
- Howard Smith; Streets, Malls, and Supermarkets, 2005.
- Steven Stoft; Financial Transmission Rights Meet Cournot: How TCCs Curb Market Power, 1999.
- Kenneth Train; Customer Retention in a Competitive Power Market: Analysis of a Double-Bounded Plus Follow-Ups Questionaire, 1998.
- Piers Vitebsky; Shamanism and the Rigged Marketplace, 2004.
- Michael Waterson; Chain-Store Pricing Across Local Markets, 2005.
- Robert Wilson; Implementation of Priority Insurance in Power Exchange Markets, 1997.
- Chi-Keung Woo; Estimating Residential Partial Outage Cost with Market Research Data, 1988.
- Amir Yaron; Interpretable asset markets? 2005.
Salvatore Castellano: Competitive Power Market and Dynamic Insurance