Sven Ljungberg (1913-2010)
2011, oil on canvas, 27×30 cm
Sven Ljungberg: The Cost of Power
- Roya Akhavan - Majid; The Press as an elite power group in Japan, 1990.
- Eirik Amundsen; Rent Taxes on Norwegian Hydropower Generation, 1992.
- Sanford Berg; Power Factors and Efficient Pricing and Production of Reactive Power, 1983.
- Kjetil Bjorvatn; Deregulation and Common Carriage in the Nordic Power System, 1993.
- Barbara Borcic; Berlin - the City of Memories and the Question of Archives: Fight Against Power is Fight of Memory Against Oblivion, 2007.
- Stephane la Branche; Abuse and Westernization: Reflections on Strategies of Power, 2005.
- David Brandon; Advocacy: Power to People with Disabilities, 1995.
- Duane Bratt; Implementing Kyoto in Canada: The Role of Nuclear Power, 2005.
- An Chen; The Failure of Organizational Control: Changing Party Power in the Chinese Countryside, 2007.
- Zdzislaw Chlewinski; The Power of Media: Chances or Threats, 1997.
- Yves Congar; Power and Poverty in the Church, 1964.
- Klaus Conrad; The Economic Impact of Coal-Fired Versus Nuclear Power Plants: An Application of a General Equilibrium Model, 1986.
- Monica Cyrino Silveira; Heroes in D(u)ress: Transvestism and Power in the Myths of Herakles and Achilles, 1998.
- Harold Denton; Nuclear Power: Epilogue or Prologue? 1983.
- Donald Dewees; Pollution and the Price of Power, 2008.
- Gary Dorris; Rethinking Contracts for Purchasing Power: The Economic Advantages of Dispatchability, 1994.
- Denny Ellerman; Note on The Seemingly Indefinite Extension of Power Plant Lives, A Panel Contribution, 1998.
- Frederick Errington; The Confluence of Powers: Entropy and Importation among the Chambri, 1986.
- Joanne Faulkner; Everybody, Just Pretend to Be Normal ...: The Normative Power of Family Dysfunction (Reading Antigone with Little Miss Sunshine), 2009.
- Bruce Gordon; God Killed Saul: Heinrich Bullinger and Jacob Ruef on the Power of the Devil, 2002.
- Norman Graebner; America as a World Power: A Realist Appraisal from Wilson to Reagan, 1984.
- Yoel Haitovsky; The Cost of Power Outages in the Business and Public Sectors in Israel: Revealed Preference vs. Subjective Valuation, 1997.
- Edward Hall; The Efficient Design of Contracts to Purchase Cogenerated Power, 1990.
- Barbara Halpern; The Power of the Word: Healing Charms as an Oral Genre, 1978.
- Ulf Hansen; Technological Options for Power Generation, 1998.
- James Hewlett; Economic and Regulatory Factors Affecting the Maintenance of Nuclear Power Plants, 1996.
- Wang Huiqin; Merging of Creative Powers, 2007.
- Jun Ishii; From Investor-owned Utility to Independent Power Producer, 2006.
- Janet Jakobsen; Strategic Gendering as Capability: One Lens into the Complexity of Powerlessness, 2010.
- Fiona Jenkins; Undecidable Identities and the Power of Decision: A Reply to Janice Richardson, 2004.
- Edward Kahn; Reactive Power is a Cheap Constraint, 1994.
- Jules Kamin; Financing Solar Repowering and the Quantification of External Benefits, 1982.
- Alex Kemp; A Least-Cost Optimisation of CO2 Capture Applied to Major UK Power Plants, 2008.
- Sue Kossew; Pen and Power: A Post-Colonial Reading of J. M. Coetzee and Andre Brink, 1996.
- Nancy Kurland; Passing the Word: Toward a Model of Gossip and Power in the Workplace, 2000.
- Karl Kusserow; Picturing Power: Portraiture and Its Uses in the New York Chamber of Commerce, 2006.
- Amy Lang; But Is It for Real? The British Columbia Citizens' Assembly as a Model of State-Sponsored Citizen Empowernient, 2007.
- Katharine Anne Lerman; Bismarck: Profiles in Power, 2004.
- Ryszard Malajny; Some Terminological Controversies Concerning the Maxim of Division of Power, 2009.
- Karl Magnus Maribu; Combined Heat and Power in Commercial Buildings: Investment and Risk Analysis, 2008.
- Peter Martinsson; Willingness to Pay among Swedish Households to Avoid Power Outages: A Random Parameter Tobit Model Approach, 2007.
- Kenichi Matsui; Global Demand Growth of Power Generation, Input Choices and Supply Security, 1998.
- Mona Mehta; We Can: transforming power in relationships in South Asia, 2007.
- Lada Mejak; Suggestive Power of Anthropomorphic Physicality, 2001.
- Mohan Munasinghe; Optimal Planning, Supply Quality and Shortage Costs in Power Systems: Case of Costa Rica, 1988.
- Mark Newton Lowry; Econometric Benchmarking of Cost Performance: The Case of Power Distributors, 2005.
- Augusto Ninni; The Power Equipment Industry in Transition, 1992.
- Sergey Paltsev; Analyzing California's Power Crisis, 2001.
- David Papell; Purchasing power parity and country characteristics: Evidence from panel data tests, 2007.
- Geoffrey Rothwell; A Real Options Approach to Evaluating New Nuclear Power Plants, 2006.
- Geoffrey Rothwell; Performance-Based Pricing for Nuclear Power Plants, 1995.
- Greg Shaffer; Retail Mergers, Buyer Power and Product Variety, 2007.
- Jacek Sobek; The Changes in Mentality in View of Ecological Thinking on the Basic of the Opole Power Plant, 1995.
- Alice Szczepanikova; Beyond Helping: Gender and Relations of Power in Non-governmental Assistance to Refugees, 2009.
- Thomas Taylor; Residential Demand Charge: Evidence from the Duke Power Time-of-Day Pricing Experiment, 1986.
- Kapil Thukral; Integration of Short and Medium/Long Term Planning in the Indian Power Sector, 1990.
- Anna Vemer Andrzejewski; Contested Terrain: Architecture, Power, and Authority in the Workplace, 1999.
- Chi-Keung Woo; Inefficiency of Avoided Cost Pricing of Cogenerated Power, 1988.
- Karen Young; UPS gives powerful protection, However advanced your IT equipment, it is only as good as the power supply, This is why UPS systems are a must, 2007.
- Martin Zimmerman; The Valuation of Nuclear Power in the Post-Three Mile Island Era, 1983.
Sven Ljungberg: The Cost of Power