2010; graphite, charcoal, eraser on paper, 21×15 cm
Contemporary Attitudes of Changing Images
- Neda Alizadeh; Contemporary Rugs and Carpets: Collectibles of the Future? 2005.
- Roger Ariew; Descartes and His Contemporaries: Meditations, Objections, Replies, 1995.
- Samuel Becker; Rhetorical Studies for the Contemporary World, 1971.
- Olaf Blanke; Linking Out-of-Body Experience and Self Processing to Mental Own-Body Imagery at the Temporoparietal Junction, 2005.
- Elizabeth French Boyd; Bloomsbury Heritage: Their Mothers and Their Aunts, 1976.
- Thomas Brockelman; The Failure of the Radical Democratic Imaginary: Zizek Versus Laclau and Mouffe on Vestigial Utopia, 2003.
- Marilyn Brown; The Image of the Bohemien from Diaz to Manet and van Gogh, 1978.
- Christopher Butler; After the Wake: Essay on the Contemporary Avant-garde, 1980.
- Mary Carruthers; The Craft of Thought: Meditatio: Thinking and the Making of Images, 400-1200, 1998.
- Cassandra Chaney; Trapped in the Closet: Understanding Contemporary Relationships in the African-American Hip Hop Community, 2009.
- Zdzislaw Chlewinski; What do the young people think about the possibility to solve the problems of the contemporary world in the future? An introductory report, 1995.
- Dilek Cindoglu; Medicalization Discourse and Modernity: Contested Meanings Over Childbirth in Contemporary Turkey, 2010.
- Meinrad Craighead; The Mothers Songs Images of God the Mother, 1986.
- Branislav Cvetkovic; Imago leonis in Despot Stefan's Iconography, 2009.
- Robert Denton; The Clinton Presidency: Images, Issues and Communication Strategies, 1996.
- Joanne Faulkner; Disgust, Purity, and a Longing for Companionship: Dialectics of affect in Nietzsche's imagined community, 2010.
- Joanne Faulkner; Imaging and Imagining the Body, 2005.
- Joanne Faulkner; The Eternal Jouissance of the Community: Phantasm, Imagination, and Natural Man in Hobbes, 2009.
- Cheryl Finley; Committed to Memory: The Slave Ship Icon in the Black Atlantic Imagination, 2002.
- Jennifer Fisher Stob; With and Against Cinema: The Situationist International and the Cinematic Image, 2010.
- Rowan Fraser; Transnational World: Imagining an Afterspace, 2008.
- Eric Gable; After Authenticity at an American Heritage Site, 2003.
- John Gage; In the Arresting Eye: The Rhetoric of Imagism, 1981.
- Gillian Gillison; Images of Nature in Gimi Thought, 1980.
- Marjetka Golez Kaucic; Slovenian Folk Song, Music and Dance Heritage in the Alpine Region, 2005.
- Allison Graham; The ongoing failure of imagination, 2006.
- Kenneth Hacker; Candidate Images in Presidential Elections, 1995.
- Flaka Haliti; Less then 20000 Characters and 1 Image, 2010.
- Peter Hanak; The image of the Germans and the Jews in 19th century Hungary, 1995.
- Jennifer Harper; In All Good Conscience: Abolitionism in Popular American Imagery, 2003.
- David Harvey; Heritage Pasts and Heritage Presents: Temporality, Meaning and the Scope of Heritage Studies, 2001.
- Robert James Hattam; Reconciliation pedagogy as a post-race response to contemporary settler colonialism in Australia, 2008.
- Jessica Helfand; Finding Miss Nesbit: An Imagined Biography, 2009.
- Hana Hloskova; Folklore and folklorism (On terminology and concepts in the contemporary discours), 2005.
- Teun Hoekstra; Deverbalization and Inheritance, 1986.
- Jens Holger Lorenz; Is mental calculation just strolling around in an imaginary number space? 1998.
- Margaret Hons-Peterson; Symmetries and Asymmetries Between Imagery and Perception, 1991.
- Herbert Hrachovec; Picture This! Words versus Images in Wittgenstein's Nachlass, 2004.
- Glenn Hughes; Imagism and Imagists: A Study in Modem Poetry, 1931.
- Nancy Huse; The Blank Mirror of Death: Protest as Self-Creation in Contemporary Fantasy, 1988.
- Nicole Jacques-Lefevre; Such an Impure, Cruel and savage Beast, Images of the Werewolf in Demonological Works, 2002.
- Jerzy Jedlicki; Heritage and Collective Responsibility, 1990.
- Zmago Jeraj; Images of the Transitory World, 2005.
- Ashley Elizabeth Jones; Lord, Protect the Wearer: Late Antique Numismatic Jewelry and the Imagee of the Emperor as Talismanic Device, 2009.
- Sam Keen; The Faces of the Enemy: Reflections of the Hostile Imagination, 1986.
- Arif Khan; Corporate Vision: a Study of the Categorization, Reproduction, and Dissemination of Digital Images, 2002.
- Eleonora Klepacova; Song-books from the National Edification Centre (The comments on the contemporary approaches to publishing folklore material), 2005.
- Miklavz Komelj; Unbearableness of Image, 2003.
- Marijana Kovacevic; The Images of Dragons in the Gothic Style Goldsmiths' Work of Zadar, 2009.
- Alison Latimer; Digital Images on the Internet: Ethical and Legal Considerations for Museums in America, 2000.
- David Lowenthal; Geography, Experience and Imagination: Towards a Geographical Epistemology, 1961.
- Gudrun Marci-Boehncke; Imaging a hero: The fantastic rise of the tailor in Keller's novel and Kautner's 1940th film Kleider machen Leute, 1998.
- Sophia Menache; Contemporary Attitudes Concerning the Templars' Affair: Propaganda's Fiasco, 1982.
- Lynn Meskell; Negative Heritage and Past Mastering in Archeology, 2002.
- Sabina Mihelj; Continuities and Discontinuities in Contemporary Mass-media Discourses in Slovenia: Back to the Nineteenth Century, 2004.
- Elizabeth Owen; Love Lost: Qian Xuan (c. 1235-1307) and Images of Emperor Ming Huang and Yang Guifei, 2005.
- Daniel Papuga Winfree; A Taste of Intangible Heritage: Food Traditions Inside and Outside of the Museum, 2004.
- Jose Parramon; The phenomenon of successive images, 1989.
- Ellwood Parry; Thomas Cole's The Course of Empire: A study in serial imagery, 1970.
- Andrea Peto; The Image of a Remote Enemy, 1995.
- Vesna Petresin; Image and Visual Perception: Reality Vs. Virtuality, 2000.
- Ricardo Pinero; Towards an Aesthetic Foundation of the Medieval Imagery: the Bestiary, 2009.
- Alenka Pirman; Kepp Off Imaginary Authorities! 2010.
- Sulejman Redzic; Biological diversity warning of the contemporary world, 1995.
- Sulejman Redzic; Medicinal flora of Dinaric mountains - challenge to contemporary pharmacy, 1997.
- Thomas Reinhardt; The Black Athena Debate: Images of Antiquity and the Issue of Race, 2000.
- Todd Richards; Replicable Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging Evidence of Correlated Brain Signals between Physically and Sensory Isolated Subjects, 2005.
- Ruth Richardson; Jeremy Bentham's Self Image: An Exemplary Bequest For Dissection, 1987.
- Joseph de Rivera; Evaluating Believed-in Imaginings, 1998.
- Joseph de Rivera; Relinquishing Believed-In Imaginings: Narratives of People Who Have Repudiated False Accusations, 2002.
- Theodore Sarbin; Believed-in Imaginings: A Narrative Approach, 1998.
- Ljiljana Saric; Changing Images of the South Slavs, 2004.
- Elaine Scarry; The Difficulty of Imagining Other People, 1996.
- Herbert Schneidau; Ezra Pound: the image and the real, 1969.
- Laurie Schneider; Ms. Medusa: Transformations of a Bisexual Image, 1981.
- Tom Selwyn; The Tourist Image: Myths and Mythmaking in Tourism, 1996.
- Andras Sipos; Who is a True Hungarian? The Movement of Spiritual Defence of the Fatherland and the Image of the Enemy, 1995.
- Elaine Stillerman; Sciatica Relief, 2010.
- Brigita Strnad; Image - Contact of Image and Gaze, 2004.
- Evans Tripp; Classical Frontiers: New World Antiquities in the American Imagination 1820-1915, 1998.
- Anna Vemer Andrzejewski; Imag(in)ing Resistance: Representations of Domestic Servants as Didactic Fiction in Victorian America, 2002.
- Anna Vemer Andrzejewski; The West as America: Images of the American Frontier, 2004.
- Robert Vosburg; Imagery Sequence in Sensory Deprivation, 1960.
- Peter Weibel; The Intelligent Image. Neurocinema or Quantum Cinema? 2003.
- Wolfgang Welsch; Reason: Traditional and Contemporary or Why Should we Still Speak of Reason After All? 1999.
- Georgia Xanthakis-Karamanos; The Reception of Greek in Contemporary English, 2008.
- Milena Zlatar; The Image in the Space of Meditation and the Spacelessness of Time, 2008.
Contemporary Attitudes of Changing Images