Ivan Markovič (1850-1920)
2010, oil on canvas, 18×21 cm
Ivan Markovič (1850-1920) - Contrastive Study for a New Approach
- Sofija Adzic; Should Re-Industrialisation Represent the Final Stage of Transition - the Case Study of Serbia, 2007.
- Stephen Ansolabehere; Studying Elections: Data Quality and Pitfalls in Measuring of Effects of Voting Technologies, 2005.
- Maurice Benn; The Drama of Revolt: A Critical Study of Georg Büchner, 1976.
- Pamela Blum; The Salisbury Chapter House: An Archaelogical and Iconographic Study, 1978.
- Rosalind Brueck Spievogel; Wari: A Study in Tiahuanaco Style, 1955.
- Muammer Calik; A Cross-Age Study on The Understanding of chemical Solution and their Components, 2005.
- William Camfield; Francis Picabia (1879-1953): A Study of His Career from 1895-1918, 1964.
- Bernard Comrie; The Syntax of Action Nominals: A Cross-Language Study, 1976.
- Norbert Corver; On deriving Certain Left Branch Exctraction Asymmetries: A Case Study in Parametric Syntax, 1992.
- Nicola Costaras; A Study of the Materials and Techniques of Johannes Vermeer, 1998.
- Ask Elklit; General Practice Utilization After Sexual Victimization: A Case Control Study, 2010.
- Norma Evenson; Chandigarh: A Study of the City and its Monuments, 1963.
- Philip Foster; A Study of Lorenzo de Medici's Villa at Poggio a Caiano, 1974.
- Karel Frasch; Cognitive impairment in depression a clinical follow up study. 2005.
- Karel Frasch; Health behaviour of psychiatric inpatients compared with a general population sample: A case control study. 2006.
- Ray Funkhauser; The Issues of the Sixties: An Exploratory Study, 1973.
- Herbert Gans; Deciding What's New: A Study of CBS Evening News, NBC Nightly News, Newsweek and Time, 1979.
- Eyassu Gayim; The Concept of Minority in International Law: A Critical Study of the Vital Elements, 2001.
- Elena Genova; Valuable Contribution to the Study of Goldsmithing in the Balkans During the Ottoman Rule, 2005.
- Christine Griffin; Representation of Youth: The study of youth and adolescence in Britain and America, 1993.
- Bernard de Grunne; Divine Gestures and Earthly Gods. A Study of the Ancient Terracotta Statuary from the Inland Niger Delta in Mali, 1987.
- Anil Gupta; Prevalence and Severity of Dental Fluorosis in Endemic Fluoride Areas of Haryana, India: An Epidemiologic Study, 2010.
- Elemer Hankiss; Fears and Symbols - An Introduction to the Study of Western Civilisation, 2001.
- Robert James Hattam; The contested nature of defining competent teaching: a case study on the beginning teacher competency framework, 1996.
- Robert James Hattam; Work Required Assessment in Science: A Case Study, 1989.
- Arlie Hoover; God, Germany, and Britain in the Great War: Study in Clerical Nationalism, 1989.
- Milena Ilic; Nosocomial infections prevalence study in a Serbian university hospital, 2009.
- Lee Jussim; Why Study Stereotype Accuracy and Inaccuracy? 1995.
- Robert Kann, The Habsburg Empire: A Study In Integration And Disintegration, 1973.
- Akira Kasamatsu; An Electroencephalographic Study on the Zen Meditation (Zazen), 1969.
- Daniel Khazzoom; The Demand for Insulation - A Study in the Household Demand for Conservation, 1987.
- Natasa Kilibarda; Study of Chosen Parameters of Pigs- Meatness from a Farm Slaughtered at the Koteks Sloughterhouse in Surcin, 2009.
- Vesna Kocic Vugdelija; Cooperatives in Switzerland, EU Countries and Serbia Case Study: Migros, 2010.
- Drago Kos, A Case Study of Conflicting Housing Pluralism in Yugoslavia: Informal (self-help) Activities in the Formal Housing System, 1992.
- Shailendra Kumar; Research output in the field of natural sciences: A bibliometric case study of Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi, 2010.
- Arthur Aston Luce; Berkeley and Malebranche: A Study in the Origins of Berkeley s Thought, 1967.
- Pasupati Mandal; Compound multiplicity distribution in nucleus-nucleus interactions - phase transition study, 2005.
- Geralyn Miller; The Benefits of Scholarly Discourse: A Response to Studying Elections: Data Quality and Pitfalls in Measuring of Effects of Voting Technologies Across States, 2005.
- Olga Miseska-Tomic, A Contrastive Study of English, Macedonian and Serbocroatian Determiners, 1974.
- Donald Moynihan; What Is the Future of Studying Elections? Making the Case for a New Approach, 2005.
- Debora Mueller; Li Kung-kin's Chiu-Ko T'u: A Study of the Nine Songs Handscrolls in the Sung and Yiian Dynasties, 1981.
- Malgorzata Niepokulczycka; The Necessity for Changes in Consumer Awareness the Period of Systemic Transformation, 1995.
- Peter Nisbet; El Lissitzky in the Proun Years: A Study of His Work and Thought, 1919-1929, 1995.
- Malcolm Parlett; Evaluation as Illumination: a New Approach to the Study of Innovatory Programs, 1976.
- Audrey Pettifor; Perceived control over condom use among sex workers in Madagascar: a cohort study, 2010.
- Rebecca Pierce; Calculate the Possibilities: A Case Study, 2009.
- Stanko Popovic; X-ray diffraction study of thermal properties of titanium dioxide, 2005.
- Igor Primoratz; Terrorism in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: A Case Study in Applied Ethics, 2006.
- Sulejman Redzic; A Contribution to the Study of Forest Phytocoenoses of the Mount Cemernica, 1986.
- Stephen Rees, Approaches to the Study of Dylan Thomas' Selected Poems, 1998.
- Novelene Ross; A study of the iconography of Edouard Manet's Un bar aux folies-bergere and its relationship to the popular mythology of La parisienne, 1980.
- Thomas Safley; Let No Man Put Asunder: The Control of Marriage in the German Southwest: A Comparative Study, 1550-1600, 1984.
- Melanie Simo; Loudon and the Landscape: A Study of Rural and Metropolitan Improvements 1803-1843, 1976.
- Gregory Simon; Somatic Symptoms of Distress: An International Primary Care Study, 1996.
- Brent Swallow; Potential for Poverty Reduction Strategies to Address Community Priorities: Case Study of Kenya, 2005.
- Charles Talbot; The Passion Cycle by Albrecht Altdorfer at St. Florian: A Study of Program and Style, 1968.
- Palmer Throop; Criticism of the Crusade: a Study of Public Opinion and Crusade Propaganda, 1940.
- Ivo Tominic; Conductometric Study of Hydrobromic Acid in 2-Propanol + Water Mixtures, 2004.
- David Treagust; Learners' Use of Analogy and Alternative Conceptions for Chemical Bonding: A Cross-Age Study. 2002.
- Roger Wallis; The Interdependency of Broadcasting and the Phonogram Industry: a case study covering events in Kenya during March 1980, 1980.
- Quanyong Xiang; Blood lead of children in Wamiao-Xinhuai intelligence study, 2003.
- Shou-chih Yen; Xu Wei's Zahua: A Study of Genres, 2004.
- Juraj Zajonc; Between folkloristics and comparative study of religions: From folk tales to folk beliefs, 2005.
Ivan Markovič (1850-1920) - Contrastive Study for a New Approach