The Basic Theory of My Wife
2010, Gallery of Institute Jozef Stefan, Ljubljana, Slovenia
Evaluation of Environmental Perception - The Basic Theory of My Wife
- Adolf Kuhnemann; Centralization or Decentralization in the Environment of the Systemic Restructuring of the Economy, 1995.
- Hisashi Amagai; The Trade-Off Between Economic and Environmental Objectives in Japan's Power Sector, 1991.
- Claudia von Aufschnaiter; The influence of students' individual experiences of physics learning environments on cognitive processes, 1999.
- Brian Batry; Integration environmentalism and human rights, 2008.
- Nurit Bird-David; Animism' Revisited: Personhood, Environment and Relational Epistemology, 1999.
- Franz Bogner; Adolescent environmental perception of Italian and five other European regions/countries, 1999.
- Franz Bogner; Educational interfering with environmental perception, 1998.
- Franz Bogner; Environmental perception and outdoor ecology education, 2000.
- Franz Bogner; Environmental perception and residential outdoor education, 2000.
- Franz Bogner; Environmental perception of Irish and Bavarian pupils, An empirical study within two European countries/regions, 1998.
- Franz Bogner; Risk-taking and environmental perception, 1999.
- Franz Bogner; The Influence of short-term outdoor ecology education on long-term variables of environmental perspectives, 1998.
- Franz Bogner; Towards measuring adolescent environmental perception, 1999.
- Gisela Bohm; Action tendencies and characteristics of environmental risks, 2000.
- Gisela Bohm; Decision making in the context of environmental risks, 2001.
- Gisela Bohm; Effect of causal structure on the evaluation of environmental risks, 1999.
- Gisela Bohm; Environmental risks - perception, evaluation, and management: Introduction, 2001.
- Gisela Bohm; Environmental Risks: Perception, Evaluation, and Management, Sonderheft, 2001.
- Gisela Bohm; Facets of evaluative reactions to environmental problems, 2001.
- Gisela Bohm; Mental representation of global environmental risks, 2001.
- Suvada Boric Saciragic; Dynamics of heavy metals in some medicinal plants Sarajevo Fojnica region in terms of various loads of the environment, 2002.
- Harold Brookfield; On the Environment as Perceived, 1969.
- Paul Cherulnik; Application of Environment Behavior Research, 1993.
- Gordana Dozet; Monitoring of environmental impact of genetically modified plants, 2009.
- Denny Ellerman; The Next Restructuring: Environmental Regulation, 1999.
- Landis Gabel; Trade Liberalization, Transportation, and the Environment, 1992.
- Jose Garcia; Neoclassical Growth, Environment and Technological Change: The Environmental Kuznets Curve, 2009.
- Guyo Haro; Linkages Between Community, Environmental, and Conflict Management: Experiences from Northern Kenya, 2005.
- Lynn Hasher; Inhibitory Control, Environmental Support and Self-Initiated Processing in Aging, 2001.
- Donald Olding Hebb; The Mammal and His Environment, 1955.
- Alexander Juras; Cooperation Between Nongovernment Environmental Organizations and Government in West Germany, 1992.
- Myunghun Lee; The effect of environmental regulations: Restricted costs function for Korean manufacturing industries, 2007.
- Boguslaw Lipinski; Ideas on Environmental Health Hazard Policies, 1995.
- Paul Lucas; Downscaling drivers of global environmental change: Enabling use of global SRES scenarios at the national and grid levels, 2007.
- Alan Manne; The Kyoto Protocol: A Cost-Effective Strategy for Meeting Environmental Objectives? 1999.
- Inge Mayeres; Modelling the Health Related Benefits of Environmental Policies and Their Feedback Effects: A CGE Analysis for the EU Countries with GEM-E3, 2008.
- Ruzica Milovanovic; Management of Environment Protection, 2009.
- James Nickel and Edoardo Viola; Integration environmentalism and human rights, 2008.
- James Niewiara; Environmental Risk Perception and Constitutional Law, 1995.
- Stefano Pagiola; Can Payments for Environmental Services Help Reduce Poverty? An Exploration of the Agustin Arcenas; Issues and the Evidence to Date from Latin America, 2005.
- Ingar Palmlund; Separation and Integration: Environmental Degradation and Environmental Policy-making in Europe, 1995.
- Alan Patterson; Local Agenda 21, Compulsory Competitive Tendering and Local Environmental Practices, 1996.
- Kent Portney; Controversial Issues in Environmental Policy: Science vs. Economics vs. Politics, 1992.
- Bojan Radej; The State a Generator or a Peace Maker of the Environment Protection Conflicts? 1992.
- Vassilis Rapanos; Environmental taxation in a dualistic economy, 2007.
- Sulejman Redzic; Categorization of Bosnian enterprises seeking loan funding that generate environmental concerns, 1997.
- Sulejman Redzic; Ecological and environmental bases of Strategy of Human settlements in the Bosnia and Hercegovina, 1996.
- Sulejman Redzic; Ecology and Environment as a factor of integration of Bosnia and Hercegovina, 1997.
- Sulejman Redzic; Evaluation of environmental ecosystems' acceptance capacity as a precondition for efficient restoration and conservation, 1997.
- Sulejman Redzic; Evaluation of natural values of environment Brcko district, 2002,
- Sulejman Redzic; National parks as the element for environmental management, 1996.
- Sulejman Redzic; Sarajevo Bypass Environmental Impact Study, 2003.
- Sulejman Redzic; The biocoenoses as indicators of degradation of the environment, 1994.
- Sulejman Redzic; The dates obtained by Braun Blanquet method - in the process of environmental assessment, 1997.
- Sulejman Redzic; The ecology and environment in the process of reconstruction of Sarajevo, 1998.
- Sulejman Redzic; The ecosystems' acceptance capacity and environmental assessment, 1998.
- Sulejman Redzic; The environment for the 21st century - curriculum for the sustainable environmental higher education, 2001.
- Sulejman Redzic; The Flora and Vegetation of the Boracko Lake Environment, 1978.
- Pamela Reed Gibson; Of the World But Not in It: Barriers to Community Access and Education for Persons With Environmental Sensitivities, 2010.
- Francis Sandbach, Environment Ideology and Policy, 1980.
- Thomas Schelling; The Environmental Challenges of Power Generation, 1998.
- Madono Seishi; Price, Environmental Regulation, and Fuel Demand: Estimates for Japanese Manufacturing Industries, 1993.
- Jerzy Stelmasiak; Legal Changes of Environmental Protection in Poland after 1989, 1995.
- Maria Strykowska; Work in today's organizational environment, 2003.
- Yi-Fu Tuan; Topophilia. A Study of Environmental Perspective of Experience, 1974.
- David Walls; Price Effects of Botique Motor Fuels: Federal Environmental Standards, Regional Fuel Choices, and Local Gasoline Prices, 2007.
- William Watson; Preserving Natural Environments on Coal Lands at Minimum Cost, 1996.
- Marian Yarrow; Appraising Environment, 1963.
- Simon Zbinden; Paying for Environmental Services: An Analysis of Participation in Costa Rica's PSA Program, 2005.
Evaluation of Environmental Perception - The Basic Theory of My Wife