Shusaku Arakawa (1936-2010)
2011, oil on canvas, 24×24 cm
Shusaku Arakawa: European Constitutional Treaty
- Dina Al-Kassim; Laughing Matters: Defamation and the Secular Subject in the Global European Union, 2010.
- Edward Barbier; The Greenhouse Effect: A View from Europe, 1991.
- Jacek Barcik; Common European Security and Defence Policy. Legal and Political Aspects, 2010.
- Michael Barrett; Neuropharmacology of Appetite Regulation, 1978;
- Michael Baun; An Imperfect Union: The Maastricht Treaty and the New Politics of European Integration, 1996.
- Jason Beclifield; European Regional Integration and Income Inequality, 2005.
- John Bellers; Some Reasons for an European State, Proposed to the Powers of Europe, 1987.
- Rene Bendit; Delayed and Negotiated Autonomy: Domestic Emancipation of Young Europeans, 2005.
- John Berger; A Seventh Man: A Book of Images and Words about the Experience of Migrant Workers in Europe, 1975.
- Jan Bialostocki; Renaissance Sculpture in Poland in its European Context, 1988.
- Adam Biela; Agoral Gatherings and Large Scale Transformation in Europe in the 80s and 90s, 1996.
- Kurt Blaukopf; Music Festivals in Europe, Including the United States, Canada, and Israel, 1980.
- Fred Block; Understanding the Diverging Trajectories of the United States and Western Europe: A Neo-Polanyian Analysis, 2007.
- Christoph Bohringer; Assessing Emission Regulation in Europe: An Interactive Simulation Approach, 2005.
- Pawel Boski; National Identity of Poles in and out the Motherland: Implications for European Integration, 1995.
- Daniel Bruckenhaus; Every stranger must be suspected. Trust Relationships and the Surveillance of Anti-Colonialists in Early Twentieth-Century Western Europe, 2010.
- August Buck; Erasmus and Europa, 1988.
- Peter Burke; Humanism and Friendship in Sixteenth-Century Europe, 1996.
- Peter Burke; Popular Culture in Early Modem Europe, 1978.
- Ian Campbell; Linlithgow's Princely Palace and its Influence in Europe, 1995.
- Matthew Cole; A Note on Trends in European Industrial Pollution Intensities: A Divisia Index Approach, 2005.
- John Amos Comenius; The Angel of Peace Sent to the Peace Ambassadors of England and the Netherlands in Breda, Whence it is Intended for Transmission to all the Christians in Europe and Thereafter to all the Nations Throughout the World, that they Should Call a Halt, Cease to Wage War, and Make Way for the Prince of Peace, Christ, Who Now Desireth to Announce Peace to the Nations, 1944.
- Luisa Corrado; Identifying and Interpreting Regional Convergence Clusters across Europe, 2005.
- Andrew Cox; The Corporate State: Corporatism and the State Tradition in Western Europe, 1988.
- Philipp Dann; Thoughts on a Methodology of European Constitutional Law, 2005.
- Gerard Delanty; The Idea of a Cosmopolitan Europe: On the Cultural Significance of Europeanization, 2005.
- Nina Dethloff; Legal frameworks for same-sex families in Europe, 2010.
- Axel Dreher; Do Prices for Petroleum Products Converge in a Unified Europe with Non-Harmonized Tax Rates? 2008.
- Georges Duby; The Early Growth of the European Economy: Warriors and Peasants from the Seventh to the Twelfth Centuries, 1974.
- Dennis Dunn; Religion and Nationalism in Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union, 1987.
- Kenneth Dyson; Elusive Union: The Process of Economic and Monetary Union in Europe, 1994.
- Lynne Edward; Education for Democratic Citizenship in Europe: New Challenges for Secondary Education, 1994.
- Barry Eichengreen; The Political Economy of European Monetary Unification, 1994.
- Fabrice Etile; Heterogeneity in Reported Well-Being: Evidence from Twelve European Countries, 2005.
- Jan Ferjencik; Possibilities and Barriers of Psychological Integration in Central-Eastern Europe, 1995.
- Heather Field; EU Cultural Policy and the Creation of a Common European Identity, 1998.
- Jan Figel; Is There a European Culture? 2006.
- Josep Fontana; The Distorted Past: A Reinterpretation of Europe, 1995.
- Karel Frasch; Neuropsychological deficits in depression: a follow up study. 2001.
- Irene Frieze; Changing Attitudes about Future Jobs: Comparing University Students in Central Europe to The United States, 1998.
- Andy Furlong; Youth Unemployment and Marginalisation in Northern Europe, 2000.
- Suzanne Gatt; The impact of informal and non-formal learning in the Fair Trade Sector on key players and National and European Qualification Frameworks, 2007.
- Juriy Gavrilec; Transition and European Integration of Bulgaria and Romania: Efforts for Overcoming Negative Yoji Koyama, Legacies and New Challenges, 2007.
- Patrick Geary; The Myths of Nations: The Medieval Origins of Europe, 2002.
- David Gentilcore; Was there a Popular Medicine in Early Modern Europe, 2004.
- Andre Gingrich; Frontier Myths of Orientalism: The Muslim World in Public and Popular Cultures of Central Europe, 1996.
- Andre Gingrich; Myths of Orientalism: The Muslim World in Public and Popular Cultures of Central Europe, 1998.
- Ivana Grubesic; Coordination between the Regulation of Public Limited Liability Companies in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Council Regulation on the Statute for an European Company, 2009.
- Bharat Gupt; Indo-European Beliefs in Classical Greek and Indian Drama, 2008.
- Mark Haberlein; German Communities in Eighteenth-Century Europe and North America, 2009.
- Mark Haberlein; The European Settlement and Colonisation of Australia from a Global Perspective, 2008.
- Konrad Hagedorn; The Political Economy and Institutional Evolution of Privatisation and Restructuring of Agricultural Land in Central and Eastern Europe, 2002.
- John Hale; The Civilization of the Renaissance in Europe, 1993.
- Peter Halligan; Conversion Hysteria: Towards a Cognitive Neuropsychological Account, 1999.
- Andrew Hammond; The danger zone of Europe' Balkanism between the Cold War and 9/11, 2005.
- Karl Heinz Hausner; The European Budget in the Years 2007 to 2013 and the Common Agricultural Policy, 2007.
- Denys Hay; From Roman Empire to Renaissance Europe, 1953.
- Denys Hay; The Emergence of an Idea: Europa, 1957.
- Jack Hayward; The Crisis of Representation in Europe, 1995.
- Jochen Herbst; Observations on the Right to Withdraw from the European Union: Who are the Masters of the Treaties? 2005.
- David Herlihy; Church Property of the European Continent, 1961.
- Friedrich Hiebel; Novalis: German Poet, European Thinker, Christian Mystic, 1959.
- Merrill Hiscock; Is There a Sex Difference in Human Laterality? An Exhaustive Survey of Dual-Task Interference Studies From Six Neuropsychology Journals, 2001.
- John Hobhouse; A Journey Through Albania and Other Provinces of Turkey in Europe and Asia Constantinople During the Years 1809 and 1810, 1813.
- Janet Hobhouse; Everybody Who Was Anybody: Biography of Gertrude Stein, 1975.
- Allan Hobson; The New Neuropsychology of Sleep: Implications for Psychoanalysis, 1999.
- Richard Hodges; Mohammed, Charlemagne, and the Origins of Europe: The Pirenne Thesis in the Light of Archaeology, 1983.
- Peter Humphreys; Mass Media and Media Policy in Western Europe, 1996.
- Jan Ifversen; Europe and European Culture - A Conceptual Analysis, 2002.
- Herwig Immervoll; Welfare reform in European countries: a microsimulation analysis, 2007.
- Colin Ingleton; Defusing Dysfunctional Conflict in Post Communist Europe - a Point of View and a Method, 1995.
- Sana Inthorn; What Does It Mean to Be an EU Citizen? How News Media Construct Civic and Cultural Concepts of Europe, 2006.
- Pertti Joenniemi; Finland in the New Europe: A Herderian or Hegelian Project? 2002.
- Rhawn Joseph; Neuropsychiatry, Neuropsychology and Clinical Neuroscience, 1996.
- Cathleen Kantner; Collective Identity as Shared Ethical Self-Understanding: The Case of the Emerging European Identity, 2004.
- Ireneusz Pawel Karolewski; Constitutionalization of the Common Foreign and Security Policy of the European Union: Implications of the Constitutional Treaty, 2005.
- Matti Klinge; The Finnish Tradition: Essays on structures and identities in the North of Europe, 1993.
- Ruud Koopmans; Conditions for the Constitution of a European Public Sphere, 2000.
- Ruud Koopmans; Towards an Europeanised Public Sphere? Comparing Political Actors and the Media in Germany, 2003.
- Janos Kornai; The Great Transformation of Central Eastern Europe: Success and Disappointment - first published, 2004.
- Roman Kwiecien; The Primacy of European Union Law Over National Law Under the Constitutional Treaty, 2005.
- Walter Laqueur; Europe: The Specter of Finlandization, 1977.
- Charles Laughlin; Brain, Symbol and Experience: Toward a Neurophenomenology of Human Consciousness, 1992.
- Henrik Lebuhn; Big Trouble in Borderland: Immigration Rights and No-Border Struggles in Europe, 2010.
- Henrik Lebuhn; From Borderline to Borderland: The Changing Border Regime, Transnational Labor, and Migration Struggles in Europe, 2007.
- Dorota Leczykiewicz; Common Commercial Policy: the Expanding Competence of the European Union in the Area of International Trade, 2005.
- Nicole Lindstrom; Between Europe and the Balkans: Mapping Slovenia and Croatia's Return to Europe in the 1990s, 2003.
- Don Locke; Action, Movement, and Neurophysiology, 1974.
- Jean Masseron; Impacts of the Gulf War and Changes in Eastern Europe, 1992.
- Christina Mazzoni; Saint Hysteria: Neurosis, Mysticism and Gender in European Culture, 1996.
- Judith Miller; Erasing the Past: Europe's Amnesia about the Holocaust, 1986.
- Monika Mokre; European Cultural Policies and European Democracy, 2007.
- Iver Neumann; European Identity, EU Expansion, and the Integration/Exclusion Nexus, 1998.
- Lucia Orszaghova; The centre of Europe around the year 1000 (evaluation of the exhibition), 2004.
- Niels Petersen; The Democratic Concept of the European Union: Coherent Constitutional Principle or Prosaic Declaration of Intent? 2005.
- John Pezzey; Analysis of Unilateral CO2 Control in the European Community and OECD, 1992.
- Eva Pocs; Possession Phenomena, Possession Systems. Some East-Central European Examples, 2005.
- Andrzej Podraza; Central and Eastern Europe in the Process of Integration into The European Union, 1998.
- Romano Prodi; Vision of European Cooperation, 2001.
- Sonja Puntscher Riekmann; The Myth of European Unity, 1997.
- Tapan Raychaudhuri; Europe Reconsidered: Perceptions of the West in Nineteenth-Century Bengal, 1988.
- Sulejman Redzic; The endemic centre in midst of Europe, 1998.
- Sulejman Redzic; Thermophilous deciduous forests in South eastern Europe, 2009.
- Kay Richardson; Worlds in Common? Television Discourse in a Changing Europe, 1999.
- Daniel Richter; The Ordeal of the Longhouse: The Peoples of the Iroquois League in the Era of European Colonisation, 1992.
- Serge Robillard; Television in Europe: Regulatory Bodies, Statutes, Functions and Powers in 35 European Countries, 1995.
- Graham Room; Anti-poverty Action-research in Europe, 1993.
- Bohdan Roznowski; What the Notion of `Europe' Means for Young People in Germany and Poland ? A Comparative Study, 1995.
- David Sabean; Aspects of Kinship Behavior and Property in Rural Western Europe before 1600, 1970.
- Alfonso Sanchez-Tabernero; Media Concentration in Europe: Commercial Enterprises and the Public Interest, 1993.
- Monika Sassatelli; Imagined Europe: The Shaping of a European Cultural Identity Through EU Cultural Policy, 2002.
- Mirna Savanovic; The Policy of Studying Foreign Languages in Europe, 2007.
- Werner Schiffauer; Civil Enculturation, Nation-State, School and Ethnic Difference in four European Countries, 2004.
- Phillips Seymour; The outer world of the European Middle Ages, 1994.
- Cris Shore; Whither European Citizenship?: Eros and Civilization Revisited, 2004.
- Zdenek Suda; Liberalism in Central Europe after 1989, 2000.
- Secondo Tarditi; European Integration between Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, 2007.
- Richard Tellstrom; Modern European Political Food Culture:; in Search of the Optimal Balance of Food and Political Factors, 2004.
- Markus Thiel; European Identity and the Challenge of Enlargement, 2005.
- Daniel Thym; United in Diversity - The Integration of Enhanced Cooperation Into the European Constitutional Order, 2005.
- Yofi Tirosh; A Name of One's Own: Gender and Symbolic Legal Personhood in the European Court of Human Rights, 2010.
- Ruxandra Trandafoiu; The Whole Greater than the Sum of its Parts: An Investigation into the Existence of European Identity. its Unity and its Divisions, 2006.
- Michael Trimble; The Insular Lobe of Reil-its Anatamico-Functional, Behavioural and Neuropsychiatric Attributes in Humans-A Review, 2004.
- Bengt Turner; The Reform of Housing in Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union, 1992.
- Loic Wacquant; How Penal Common Sense Comes to Europeans: Notes on the Transatlantic Diffusion of the Neoliberal Doxa, 1999.
- Daniel Waley; Later Medieval Europe: From St. Louis to Luther, 1985.
- Zbigniew Zaleski; In or out of The European Union: Effect of Information on Poles Decisions, 1998.
- Nikola Zivkovic; The European Union Law: Sources of Law, 2007.
Shusaku Arakawa: European Constitutional Treaty