Ingeborg Hartner (1920-2002)
2006, oil/canvas, 26×30 cm
Number 4 - Ingeborg Hartner (1920-2002)
- Alan Turing, W. V. Quine; B. A. Bernstein; Journal of Symbolic Logic. Volume 2, Number 4, December 1937.
- Aleister Crowely and Marcelo Ramos Motta; The Equinox. The Official Organ of the Review of Scientific Illuminism. Volume V, Number 4.
- Allen Ginsberg & William S. Burroughs; The San Francisco Earthquake. Volume 1, Number 4, San Francisco, 1968.
- Alonzo Church; Journal of Symbolic Logic. Volume 1, Number 4, December 1936, Association for Symbolic Logic, Menasha, 1936.
- Angus Maclice; The Subliminal Report, Starstreams Poetry Series, Number 4, Bardo Matrix, Kathmandu, 1975.
- Bruce Catton (editor); American Heritage, June 1967, Volume XVII,I Number 4, American Heritage Publishing, 1967.
- D. F. Hoffmeister and C. D. Kennedy; The Nutria, a South American Rodent in Kansas, Kansas Academy of Science, Transactions of the Kansas Academy of Science, Volume 49, Number 4, Kansas Academy of Science, 1947.
- Dana Greene; Lucretia Mott. Her Complete Speeches and Sermons (Studies in Women and Religion, Number 4), 1980.
- David Dunner(guest editor); The Psychiatric Clinics of North America - Psychopharmacology II, Volume 16 - Number 4 - December 1993.
- Diane Schwemm; Lily (The Year I Turned Sixteen, Number 4), Simon Pulse, 1998.
- Don Coldsmith; Child of the Dead: Spanish Bit Saga, Number 4.
- Donovan Williams; A History of the University College of Fort Hare, South Africa - the 1950s. The Waiting Years (Studies in Local and Institutional History, Number 4), 2001.
- E. Adler, A. Stanford, J. Winterich (editors), The Colophon: A Book Collector's Quarterly - Number 4 - New Series - Volume 1 - New York, 1936.
- E. H. Beard (editor); Colonial Geology and Mineral Resources, Volume 2, Number 4, 1951.
- E. Teriade (editor); Verve: An Artistic and Literary Quarterly: Number 4: January - March 1939.
- Earl A. Reitan; The Best of Gentleman's Magazine, 1731-1754. (Studies in British History, Number 4)
- Ed McGhee, Jack A. David, David Buckman, John Cranfield, Brena Burman (editors); Oil and Gas International (Refining Economics Report, Refining, Pipelines, Drilling, Industry Trends), Volume 9, Number 4, The Petroleum Publishing, 1969.
- Ed Sanders (editor); Fuck You - a Magazine of the Arts, Number 4, August 1962.
- Edward J. O'Boyle; Teaching the Social Economics Way of Thinking. Selected Papers from the Ninth World Congress of Social Economics (Mellen Studies in Economics, Number 4), 1999.
- Edward William Pitcher; The New York Weekly Museum an Annotated Index of The Literary Prose, 1800-1811. (Studies in British and American Magazines, Number 4)
- F. Scott Fitzgerald; That Kind of Party (and) The Death of My Father; Princeton University Library Chronicle, F. Scott Fitzgerald '17 issue, Volume XII, Number 4, Summer 1951.
- F .E. Williams & W. E. Armstrong and others; Territory of Papua. Anthropology Report Number 1: Report on the Suau-Tawala by W. E. Armstrong. [Bound with] Report Number 2: Reports by W. E. Armstrong. and by Resident Magistrates of the Territory. [Bound with] Report Number 3: The Collection of Curios and the Preservation of Native Culture by F. E. Williams. [Bound with] Report Number 4: The Vailala Madness and the Destruction of Native Ceremonies in the Gulf Division by F. E. Williams, Port Moresby, Government Printer, 1922, 1923.
- F. Kao Frederick (editor); The American Journal of Chinese Medicine. Volume I, Number 1 (1973) - Volume 4, Number 4 (1976).
- G. Bradley Schaefer & John B. Bodensteiner(guest editors); Neurologic Clinics: Pediatric Neurogenetics - Volume 12, Number 4 - November 1994.
- Gareth Williams; The Influence of Tolstoy on Readers of His Works (Studies in Slavic Languages and Literature, Number 4), 1990.
- George Talbot; Lord Charlemont's History of Italian Poetry from Dante to Metastasio. A Critical Edition from the Autograph Manuscript Vol. 1. (Mellen Critical Editions and Translations, Number 4 a), 2000.
- H. P. Lovecraft; Astounding Stories June, 1936 Vol. Xvii, Number 4, The Shadow Out of Time, Street & Smith, New York, 1936.
- J. E. Duerden; Aboriginal Indian Remains in Jamaica With a Note on the Craniology of the Aborigines of Jamaica by Prof. A. C. Haddon. (Journal of the Institute of Jamaica, Volume 2, Number 4, July 1897)
- James Burnham and Philip E. Wheelwright (edit and contribute); The Symposium - Volume I, number 1 - Volume IV, number 2, and Volume IV, number 4, The Symposium Press, Concord, New Hampshire. 1930.
- Jerry R. Stringer (editor); Arctic Bulletin, Interagency Arctic Research Coordinating Committee, Volume 1, Number 4, 1974.
- John McCarthy; Recursive Functions of Symbolic Expressions and Their Computation by Machine, Part I, Baltimore, 1960. (Contained in Communications of the ACM, number 4)
- Karl II Kilinski; The Flight of Icarus Through Western Art (Studies in Art History, Number 4), 2002.
- Ken Driggs; Georgia Historical Quarterly, Volume LXXIII, Winter 1989, Number 4: "There is No Law in Georgia for Mormons": The Joseph Standing Murder Case of 1879, Georgia Historical Society, 1989.
- Leslie Spier& Harry Basehart et al editors; Southwestern Journal of Anthropology, Volume 1, Number 1, throught Volume 28, Number 4, complete run in 112 numbers, Albuquerque, 1972.
- Linda Bove; The Sesame Street Treasury Starring the Number 4 and the Letter D, Funk & Wagnalls.
- Lorin Sorensen; The Ford Factory (Number 4 in the Fordiana series), The Silverado Publishing Company, 1977.
- Luis Marden; National Geographic October 1985, Volume 168, Number 4, National Geographic Society, Washington, D. C., 1985.
- M. F. Ashley Montagu; Early History of Embryology: Embryological Beliefs of Primitive Peoples; Embryology from Antiquity to The End of the Eighteenth Century - January - February 1949, Volume 10, Number 4, Summit, New Jersey, 1949.
- Marshall McLuhan; Aspen Magazine, Volume 1, Number 4, Roaring Fork, New York, 1967.
- Mary T. Fortney & Norbert Von Der Groeben; Fire Station, Number 4: The Daily Life of Firefighters, Carolrhoda Books.
- Michele A. Brown; Magnetic Resonance Imaging Clinics of North America; Vol. 14,; Number 4, November 2006.
- P. C. Thurston et al.; Geology of Ontario, Volumes 1 & 2, 1991, Ministry of Natural Resources, Ontario, Ontario Geological Survey, Special Volume, Number 4, Part 1 & 2, Ministry of Natural Resources, Ontario, 1991.
- Patrick J. Webber (editor); Arctic and Alpine Research, Volume 19, Number 4, Nov. 1987, University of Colorado at Boulde, 1987.
- R. Scantlebury; Strategies for Integrated Communications (Computer State of the Art Reports, Series 12, Number 4), Pergamon Press.
- Robbin F. Laird; Soviet Foreign Policy, Volume 36, Number 4, Montpelier, Vermont.
- Robert Frank Kosazu (ed.); Six. Sixth Sense, Number 4-., Tokyo, 1989.
- Stephen Donadio (editor); New England Review Middlebury Series (Volume 24, Number 4, 2003), Middlebury College, 2003.
- Stuart Chase; Democracy Under Pressure. Special Interests VS the Public Welfare. Number 4 in the series of Guide Lines to America's Future as Reported to The Twentieth Century Fund, The Twentieth century fund, 1945.
- T. Bruce Yerke with Ray Bradbury Story, The Damn Thing March 1941, Vol. 1, Number 4, with The Trouble With Humans is People, Los Angeles, 1941.
- Nejat Veziroglu (editor); International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Volume 4, Number 4, 1979, Pergamon Press, 1979.
- W. T. Neill; Eumeces egregius in Georgia, 1940, American Society of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists, Copeia, 1940, Number 4, American Society of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists, 1940.
- William Huffington; The Delaware Register, and Farmers' Magazine, May 1838, Volume 1, Number 4, Dover, 1838.
- William T. Gavin; Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Review, July / August 2001, Volume 83, Number 4, Research Division of the Federal, 2001.
- Y. M. Pushcharovsky; The Pacific Tectonic Belt of the Earth's Crust, 1967, Elsevier Publishing Company, Amsterdam, Tectonophysics, Volume 4, Number 4 - 6, Elsevier Publishing Company, Amsterdam, 1967.